2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

My diaper bag is a tote from thirty-one. I like it just fine. Actually have a couple other bags, but nothing fancy. If I felt like I had any extra money I would probably get something new, but it's completely unjustifiable.

My nausea might be improving. Zofran is actually doing something for it now, so it must be getting better. Hope it's all over by the time I run out.

If someone can update my status, I sadly miscarried this morning and I will be leaving the group. Thank you.

Anybody have appointments this week?

Petunia pickle bottom bags are amazing! I'm wanting to replace my old one, its lasted really well but is a bit small now and doesn't match the stroller I want:blush: I love the black forest cake holdall size. Now looking into the pink lining ones though, hadn't before and at a quick glance they look so cute!!! How are they for lastability?

I have an appointment tomorrow. Just routine midwife stuff, I believe, and we may do the second trimester blood tests. I'll be meeting my second midwife - the practice has 4 and you cycle through them at appointments, and you get whoever is on call for the birth. I sure hope I like them all!

So very sorry Crystal. :hugs: There is a section of the forum for second tri losses, and if you need someone to talk to who's been there, please PM me.

I only seem to get headaches when I don't eat properly. Keeping well fed and well hydrated takes care of it for me. Speaking of which, I need to go eat...

In terms of a diaper bag, I was given one last time and I used it for a while, but it was annoying. It kept slipping off my shoulder. I eventually switched to using a backpack. It was much easier. At this point, I just grab a diaper and I'm good. When the next one comes along, I'll probably use a backpack again. I tend to use a backpack when I need to carry more stuff than what fits in my small purse, regardless of whether or not it's baby stuff I'm carrying.

Anybody have appointments this week?

Petunia pickle bottom bags are amazing! I'm wanting to replace my old one, its lasted really well but is a bit small now and doesn't match the stroller I want:blush: I love the black forest cake holdall size. Now looking into the pink lining ones though, hadn't before and at a quick glance they look so cute!!! How are they for lastability?

My next appointment isn't until October 6th. And sometime after that I'll have to go into the clinic in town to get my blood drawn for the quad marker screening.

Does anyone know when the screening is the MOST accurate?

I hope you like them all MrsK, esp if you don't know which will be at the birth! Can you request not a certain one if you don't gel? Were you thinking to not do the second tri bloods?

Lilfoosh:hugs:

Enjoy your dinner sarahbear :thumbup: Whats on the menu tonight?

I have cardiology tomorrow to monitor my heart condition, then back to perinatology on Friday (was meant to be back at 19 weeks and OB until then but they changed their mind :shrug: ) and finally endocrinology!! I have put on a couple pounds now :)

I have an appointment on Thursday, but I am also pretty sure it's just routine stuff. Nothing too exciting, except for the heartbeat :winkwink:

You guys are all so fancy with your diaper bags, I just usually go to the store and buy what I think is cute and functional lol. So I have no idea what I will be getting, although I saw a cute one at Babies R Us, that I am pretty sure is GRACO. If I had my way though, i would probably go buy a coach one, and then have it double as a purse temporarily.

Hearing the heartbeat is exciting:happydance:

Lol, I'm with you on the which is cute and functional, finally now we're at the point I can go and choose one I really love and def want it to double as a purse! Coach are nice :) Maybe there's some on craigslist?

Is this a last baby for anyone else? Although a massive surprise for us, she's much wanted and very much the last now hubbys had his vasectomy! So feel like going out in a bang so to speak:haha:

I'd like to do the second trimester bloods, but I'm worried about insurance. They're "requesting more information" for the first trimester screenings, and SIL told us her genetic place said insurance doesn't cover it a lot. I'm hesitant to commit to more labwork when we may have a $3200 bill looming... I'm extremely unlikely to end a pregnancy due to the results, so I'm not sure what to do...

Anyone have any recommendations for diaper bags while babywearing? What style works best? I have a Moby and a ring sling from SIL and will get something more structured later, maybe a Tula.

I didn't know that about insurance MrsK, is that all insurances? Our plan is with united healthcare and I haven't heard anything about coverage yet for either the first or second, don't much fancy a surprise bill! Whats the $3200 for? :hugs: Insurance is so confusing! I just looked at the California prenatal screening programme handout though and it says both are covered at a $162 charge, ins or no ins, maybe your state has something similar? Doesn't cover the actual cost of lab draws or the NT scan though.

No clue on the bag plus carrier sorry, I can barely carry one or the other! The ergo we have was the kindest to my back out of the carriers. Sounds like a test it out situation, did you go to buy buy baby already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->