2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Sorry for the ladies who are still dealing with MS. :hugs: I have only had gagging attacks recently, but they come out of the blue so sometimes it is quite funny.

Mommasquirrel, don't worry about the previa now. Most of the time it resolves itself before you go into labour. If you were 36/37 weeks and it is still hasn't moved out of the way then the medical professionals will start talking about alternatives. How's the new location going?

Alyssa, have you heard anything about the place you put in an offer on?

That is awful that so many of you are still feeling sick. I am fine for the most part. I start feeling crappy when I don't eat, or if I eat something greasy.

lilfooshfoosh- Our offer didn't officially get to the listing agent until this morning, because DH didn't get home from work to sign the papers until too late in the business day. So I am hoping to hear something back by tomorrow. Thanks for asking!

This was supposed to be our last one, because we hadn't planned on having more than 3 kids. But I am starting to think that DH might want another one. So we will see how I feel after this one. Since we had two in one shot, our score is a little off balanced lol.

How awful that some of you are still dealing with morning sickness. Not fair at all!

My breakfasts vary a lot. I guess the most frequent is fruit and yogurt, but sometimes I skip straight to lunch, and sometimes I have something really irresponsible. Today was coffee and E.L. Fudge cookies :p

Appointment in a couple hours. I have to talk to the midwife about flu shots. Ugh, more needles!

On the subject of diaper bags, I just saw Woot has a bunch today! https://kids.woot.com/plus/diaper-bag-blowout?ref=gh_kd_8_wp_3

mommasquirrel, sent you an invite.

Sorry not been doing the greatest job at maintaining the page, but lucky me, any member is allowed to add other members.

Not to jinx it, but morning sickness might actually be easing for me finally! So maybe I can keep up with things a bit better if I'm not constantly feeling awful.

Anybody have appointments this week?

Petunia pickle bottom bags are amazing! I'm wanting to replace my old one, its lasted really well but is a bit small now and doesn't match the stroller I want:blush: I love the black forest cake holdall size. Now looking into the pink lining ones though, hadn't before and at a quick glance they look so cute!!! How are they for lastability?

yes I am less than 48hrs away from my anatomy scan and I could not be more excited!!! Aside from the fact I may find out the gender of little bundle I am excited to see those organs have formed properly, I can't wait!!!

I'm getting acclimated to the weather here in Florida so that makes me happy. We get the keys to the new place tomorrow and our household goods will be delivered the following Monday. I'm very excited to make it our home.
I have a long to do list but I am going to take my time. I am just very thankful to have such an understanding hubby. Has anyone else become a super witch from the increase in hormones? I am having some intense mood swings. Looking forward to them leveling out sooner rather than later. DH is being so patient with me.
I am set up with a new OB and my first appt will be on the 30th. Instead of staying with the military doctors they are sending me to see a civilian and to give birth at a major hospital in Florida. That is a surprise since I am so used to getting all my medical care from the military.
Also, thank you for the reassurance ladies I needed that. I hope everyone's day goes splendidly.

Anybody have appointments this week?

Petunia pickle bottom bags are amazing! I'm wanting to replace my old one, its lasted really well but is a bit small now and doesn't match the stroller I want:blush: I love the black forest cake holdall size. Now looking into the pink lining ones though, hadn't before and at a quick glance they look so cute!!! How are they for lastability?

yes I am less than 48hrs away from my anatomy scan and I could not be more excited!!! Aside from the fact I may find out the gender of little bundle I am excited to see those organs have formed properly, I can't wait!!!

Ures on Thursday too then? :p mines at 1pm cnt wait, I'm getting 30+ images aswell :D

Oh a few scans this week! So exciting! Mummysmurf, are you finding out what you're having? Do either of you have any feelings whether it's a boy or a girl? I am still convinced girl. I find out October 2nd!

Oh a few scans this week! So exciting! Mummysmurf, are you finding out what you're having? Do either of you have any feelings whether it's a boy or a girl? I am still convinced girl. I find out October 2nd!

Yep, mines booked as a gender scan. I had a dream it's a boy but I'm hopin for little sister for dd :D

I had a girl in all my baby dreams, and I'm having a boy, so you never know!

There is definitely something nice about having two of the same I think. brothers and sisters can have a special bond for sure, but there is something different when it's two of the same.

One thing to remember with the diaper bags is, what is your partner willing to carry around? I haven't looked at what you all are looking at, but it's something to keep in mind.

My hubby doesn't go anywhere alone with the girls ever. It's kind of frustrating.

For diaper bags, we will likely be getting 2 - a girly purse-type one for me, and one DF will want to carry. Yes, I got sucked into the cute ones, and also I'm going to be a SAHM at least for the first year and possibly forever, so I figure I should have a bag I like.

We're definitely not done after this one, but this is our first. Shortly after me and DF met I told him I always wanted 4, and I think he was more comfortable with 2... we both come from families of 3 children so that's our magic number, as long as my mental health stays stable after the birth and I can handle everything.

I still don't have much movement, I think maybe I've felt Squiggles 3 times total... but today, my stomach skin feels "creepy" and itchy... I guess I'm expanding again lol!

Oh I haven't had that itchy feeling this time! I Remember it was awful last time! I think it's because my skin is already all stretched out lol.

I had always wanted 3 or 4 kids until I had my first. Then I had PPD and she was such a difficult baby, there was quite a while where I didn't think I could manage another one at all. I am still pretty scared about having a newborn again! So two is definitely my max. That being said, my brother and his wife just had their third and haven't found it overly hard.

I'm being heavily monitored for PPD, I have a public health nurse coming to my house tomorrow morning, and I've left a message with other public services for women for prenatal and post-partum monitoring.

That's great MissFrick! I had a really hard time recognizing that I had it... And the doctors and nurses weren't 'allowed' to tell me they thought I had it. I had to figure it out myself, which isn't easy. My doctor did try to coach me, but I didn't catch on for a long time. I just assumed he said the same thing to all new moms. Anyway, I only figured it out when DD was 5 months old. I had barely left my room for the first three months, and didn't leave the house alone with her at all. The diagnoses was a huge turning point and made my life sooooo much better! I'm still on meds and will stay on them until quite a while after this one is born. I am very open about it, because I don't think mothers should feel bad about it. Getting help is so important.

My appointment with the vampires went well. Had to give even more blood for the second trimester screening, and got a flu shot. Everything looks right on target, and I got some reassurance about the genetic testing insurance issue. She said worst case scenario, if the midwives and the genetic place can't sort it out, I may have to call Blue Cross and cry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->