2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

So sorry, Nicoley! I hope you get your BFP soon! And ofcourse stick around!

nicoley - I am glad that you have the green light! Fingers crossed that you get a sticky bean right away!

It's probably baby flutters that you guys are feeling! And it doesn't hurt to think that it is, even if it isn't lol. Once you start feeling the kicks, you will know for sure. My movements are still really inconsistent. I think that I am so distracted that I don't notice them, because they are still so faint. When I actually sit down, or lay down, and think about it, I usually feel something. I also feel like she starts moving when I eat sometimes. I had In-N-Out fries the other day and she went wild!

I just felt it again! Every time I feel it I'm more convinced. It's gotta be baby dance parties.

I think you should go with your gut MrsK! He probably is doing some crazy dance moves in there!

If he's this wild at 17 weeks, I'm afraid of what he'll be like as a toddler! I'm told DH was a holy terror (though his mom is prone to hyperbole), and I'm convinced this baby is going to be very much his son:help:

I'm praying one of these miracle babies that sttn so early!!

I just scheduled my anatomy scan for 10/13. She offered to get me in as early as Monday, it took everything I had to be good and schedule it closer to when it's supposed to be done. I'll feel better buying more boy things once I have a second opinion, even though the tech was very confident at the 15 week scan. The little things I've gotten so far aren't a big deal, but we were eying a $60 light fixture yesterday that I decided to wait for...

I was getting ready to scan in my medical authorization for my cruise and I realized the midwife has my due date as 3/5/14, not 3/5/15. So I left a message with them and hopefully I hear back soon. I'm hoping they can mail a replacement, rather than me having to go get it.

We will be doing a nursery. Haven't decided yet if baby will be rooming with us for a bit or starting out straight in their own room. Likely rooming in until they grow out of the bassinet.

One thing to remember about putting them straight into their own room, is that babies have shown to have more irregular breathing and have higher stress levels when they sleep alone. Even when they appear calm, their stress hormones are still elevated. Sleeping in the same room helps them regulate their breathing and therefore lowers the risk of SIDS. People can certainly make their own choices, but I'm just throwing this out there so that if you are considering putting the baby in their own room right away, you might want to do a little more research about it first, in order to make a more informed decision.

We are planning on side carring the crib to our bed. No nursery is planned.
I use seabands and it helps a ton. I also suck on preggie pops to help the nausea.

I thought early STTN babies were a myth:haha: Mine sleep pretty good now but earliest STTN was at about a year.

SO exciting all the scans coming up:happydance:

Yay for baby moves!!! I'm starting to really freak out, not feeling my little one for a few days now and it was regular and strong! Weekly scan is Friday so at least not too much wait! Likely she's kicking against my spine, the bump has gone away again!

Went to a different target for mat clothes and there's a good selection, although they seem to be measuring on the big side, anyone else finding that? Then went to carters and wasn't able to resist getting some outfits:blush:

hi ladies, just got back from a weekend away...

I flew back, and though i declined the X-ray machine at the airport in favor of a hand-pat down, I started getting a little paranoid about the pressure changes from ascending and descending. Im sure theres probably nothing to worry about tho...

Im jealous of everyone that already knows gender.. im waiting under the anatomy scan at 20 weeks, so I still have over a month to go. Thinking of keeping gender a secret tho until the baby shower, when I'll do a gender reveal

AND.... Im an orange today!!!! woo hooooo :happydance:

My older one was basically potty trained at 18 months but went back to diaper dependence when she hit a developmental leap that coincided with a month long vacation starting at 20 months old. Now at just short of 23 months, we are getting back on track with pottying. I think this means there's a good chance I won't need to have two in diapers when the baby comes. Woohoo!

Slightly off topic, but it's relevant to when the new baby comes!

Good luck, SarahBear! I hope you don't get too spoiled by the diaper break ;)

Well diapering a newborn is nothing like diapering a toddler, so I think I've already gotten "spoiled" on my break from newborn level diapering! Newborns can pee every 5-15 minutes during some parts of the day... It's crazy. Then there's the poop. Don't be shocked if you realize your precious bundle is shooting a stream of yellow liquid poop with small white chunks... Oh, the newborn days! Actually the fully liquid poop isn't as bad as when it gets mushy and smooshes into every crevice. Yuck! At least when Violet went back to using her diapers, she still continued to poop in the potty with only an occasional exception.

Oh geez... Maybe I'll just send this one back for a refund :p

I think he just kicked me while I was typing that. I guess he doesn't appreciate my idle threats.

Newborn poop actually doesn't bother me. The worst is when they start weaning.. We did baby led weaning with ds2 and my gosh, the nappies were gross lol. Fortunately, he potty trained himself pretty much at 19/20 months so the most I have to do now is wipe his bottom after he's been on the potty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->