2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

This might sound silly, but have any of your stopped & thought... HOLY SHIT, I have a mini human growing inside me? It hit me yesterday. Even though I already have a son & have already been through this... it's still mind blowing. I was watching fetal development videos on YouTube & it's just.... seriously, MIND BLOWING how life is created! Sorry if that was too deep! Hahah :)

Can people please have a look at my scan picture and guess if its a boy or girl I have my scan in 3 weeks 1 day :)

My thread link
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/gender-prediction/2223201-12-week-scan-gender-guesses-please.html

Just under 2 weeks until my first ultrasound. We are hoping to find out what it may be, as long as baby co-operates. We are planning on telling people (family) at Thanksgiving. I'm not advertising it, but I am planning on registering for things, so if people look, they will probably find out.

We will be doing a nursery, even though I am planning on having baby sleep in our room for a bit, and probably keep them close around the house for a while as well. It's an excuse to get another room in our house done (we have an old house that needs some work, like insulation and new drywall), and it will be cute. It will be their future big boy/girl room, too, so it will always be "theirs". Plus, I'm a decorator, so I can't lose an opportunity to decorate a cute baby room!

Had my MW app today. Heard my LOs heartbeat. Still one of the most beautiful sounds ever. Annnnnd, ive lost a little weight which im pleased about. Good luck to those having scans today.

I'm praying one of these miracle babies that sttn so early!!

They exist!!! My little lady started sleeping through at 3.5 months. She's a wonderful sleeper & im truly truly grateful for this. Even when teething she didn't wake. Hope her brother or sister follows suit!!

Can people please have a look at my scan picture and guess if its a boy or girl I have my scan in 3 weeks 1 day :)

My thread link
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/gender-prediction/2223201-12-week-scan-gender-guesses-please.html

I'm going to say boy but the scan isn't too clear .... and im not an expert haha x

Hi ladies. This is my first post in ages. I'm currently 14 weeks pregnant!! I'm over the moon but I'm also battling anxiety issues. I was terrified things wouldn't go well at my 12 week scan but it was amazing and now, with the gap between appointments I'm terrified baby isn't ok.

Please tell me I'm not crazy here :/

Bumpwishes, you are not crazy. When I come back from a doctors visit I'm on a high for a week because of the ultrasound or hearing the heartbeat. Then after that I'm constantly worried! My husband has to stop me from calling the doctor and demanding to hear or see my baby! ;-) I am ready to feel the baby move so I know they are ok in there! I know it's tough but stay positive! Unless you are experiencing things that are signs of a miscarriage you are fine! We'll be worried from now on until our children are adults themselves. So this is just the beginning I'm sure!

Sn0wbunnie, I know just what you mean! It's crazy, isn't it? A whole little person, inside me? Whose crazy idea was that??

Bucherwurm, I'm looking forward to seeing what a decorator comes up with for a nursery! Ours is going to be such a hodgepodge, but it'll be a happy hodgepodge!

I saw the June group yesterday, it's crazy! June already??

Bumpwishes, I always get scared between appointments. I have to remind myself that statistically, the odds of anything going wrong at this point are so low, things will almost definitely be just fine. I'm 17 weeks today and I'm only just starting to calm down about things being ok. Or maybe I'm just still in my post-appointment grace period. We'll both feel better when we feel lots of movement, I bet.

Hello everyone anatomy scan is complete and baby is perfectly normal and weighs five ounces, oh and it's a boy!!!! I'm so excited I cannot wait to meet him....

Thanks ladies! It's really nice to hear from others experiencing it too. I booked an extra appointment today but the midwife didn't ease my fears much, mostly I was hoping she would try find a HB.

I have a paid for reassurance scan Sunday evening and I hope that helps. I'd love to be able to feel baby already, when that moments comes hopefully I'll worry less.

Congrats on the scan and baby boy. Lovely news!!

Congrats on your little boy ladybrown. Glad the scan went perfectly!

Welcome bumpwishes! 1000% not crazy!! Anxiety is never far away even if you don't want it to be. I heard LOs heartbeat today & the random movements from him/her will keep me reassured until our next scan.

bumpwishes, definitely normal! I was nervous before my appointment today and I just had one last week... :dohh:

Congrats ladybrown!

I saw a post from someone with a June due date the other day! Exciting!

We had a good appointment today. Cervix is still super long. The docs had a good look at my chart/history this week and said it isn't possible to determine what exactly happened, but there was indication of infection in not only the placenta & membranes but also in the uterine tissue (I was asymptomatic), so in addition to the weekly monitoring I will also be taking antibiotics. So far all my cultures and blood work came back negative though! And they don't seem to think it is incompetent cervix :dance:

Congrats on your little boy ladybrown. Glad the scan went perfectly!

Welcome bumpwishes! 1000% not crazy!! Anxiety is never far away even if you don't want it to be. I heard LOs heartbeat today & the random movements from him/her will keep me reassured until our next scan.

You are all making me feel better thank you and thank you for the welcome. It's lovely to be a part of the march babies thread How lovely for you chrislo4, I bet it was wonderful to hear :).

Definitely gwtting my energy back now that im in second tri. I woke up took son to school and proceeded to scrub down my kitchen and living room. Ahh cleanliness...now to tackle mg bedroom.

https://s30.photobucket.com/user/sarah18056/library/baby number2 boy

a link to the pics :D

Congrats mummy_smurf!! Lovely pics. Definitely a boy there haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back