2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I love the Caramel Frappe from Mcdonalds it's my guilty pleasure.

As for names every time I visit a relative the list grows. So far we have Justice, Stephen, King, Lawson, Autumn, Royal, George, Sebastian, William and that's all I can remember for now I'm not really ready to settle for anything yet but we still have a few months before we have to decide

Are you guys telling anyone your names before the baby is born? We didn't tell anyone other than our siblings last time, and plan on doing the same this time. We didn't want anyone to bash the names we had chosen and they won't say anything after the baby arrives :)

I'm definitely noticing a theme, ladybrown! Lots of royal names there!

We've told some close friends our name, but I don't think we'll go fully public. I'll tell people the first name if they ask, probably.

Hey all some of you know I had an d&c c on August 6 because of a blighted ov..looky looky what I got today..so nervous...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 12
Yes Mrs K those names are royal I just noticed that and funny thing is they are all from different people who have no idea about the other suggestions. I don't think we'll be sharing the name until he arrives.

Congratulations nicoley!!!!

I found this blog post about bringing home your second (or more) baby, thought it was funny and wanted to share:
https://www.pregnantchicken.com/pregnant-chicken-blog/dos-and-donts-of-bringing-home-baby-20

Congrats Nicoley!

As for Greek names, I knew a Theodosios, so maybe some of the "easier" names aren't so bad?

Our names are being kept dear to our hearts until the birth, but I will say this: the girl's name is a more classic name, and the boy's name is very "out there" and will likely be met with both criticism and high-fives. Also, I might have to ask DF about Tetris as a name now, because I kind of like it as a second middle name for a boy (we never considered multiple middle names, but I kinda like the sound of Tetris).

I have no pictures of wedding related things online at all, but after the big day I will put loads up. Went to alterations today and they are able to let the dress out, and possibly add panels if necessary, and it will all be invisible because of the overlay. I almost passed out while she was pinning the dress which makes me nervous that I'll be spending a lot of my wedding day sitting down. ALSO I was able to bring in my shoes and since the color last time was too light, they are able to redye them!!! So relieved!

Theodosios! I like it! Yes, we are definitely doing Greek names... Just has to be something I can say correctly lol.

That's great that they can alter your dress! Your wedding is coming fast!

Also, I feel like you guys are having a boy :)

Hey everyone,
I have been kind of absent from the thread for several days. We have had a lot going on, and have been a bit overwhelmed. After flying out to Dallas to look at houses, and putting an offer in, we found out that we are going to Tyler TX, which is 2 hours away from Dallas. Very aggravating, especially because we had many reasons for requesting Dallas in the first place. Then my grandpa went into critical hospice care yesterday, and passed away last night. Luckily we were able to go say our goodbyes yesterday evening.

I tried to skim through and catch up on everything.

Poutine sounds delicious! I had never heard of it before, but it kind of makes me want animal style fries.

Nicoley and Lolly, I am so happy to see that you guys got your BFP! I will keep everything crossed that this is your sticky bean!

I love all of the names! I can't wait to find out more genders! Lots of boys so far! We are still pretty set on our name, Cadance, but we are in limbo with the middle name. We want her middle name to be after my SIL, Madison Grace. I am not sure if Cadance Madison sounds like too much of a mouthful. The more I say it, the more I like it. We were considering using her middle name and going for Cadance Grace.

Nicoley - congrats!

AlyssaANDjosh - I like Candace Grace - sounds cute!

So sorry about your Grandpa!!! :hugs:

I like the flow of Cadance Grace :)

I'm sorry about your grandfather :(

I think Cadance Grace flows better than Cadance Madison.

congrats Nicoley, welcome back! :)

mummy3, for some reason I am cracking up over your barf babies lol.. ala exorcist! :rofl:

also, speaking of puke.. the idea of baby clothes with the applique around the neckline is a good idea to avoid.. I never thought of that, but it makes sense.

So also one idea I had for a baby shower activity is to get a bunch of white cotton onesies in various sizes, and have all the guests decorate a onesie.. theres this watery fabric spray you can get at Michaels and spray it over stencils or whatever and it wont dry stiff or peel like some fabric paints.. also theres permanent fabric markers for drawing. That way the baby has a whole personalized wardrobe, and you cant have too many onesies! I thought itd be more practical than 'guess this poop' although my girlfriend is seriously bent on the poop game no matter what lol

Also, any of you still taking the extra folic acid supplements on top of your prenatal? My midwife told me to keep taking mine, but Ive read some reports about TOO much folic acid could be bad.. evn tho it is water soluable (ie you just pee out the excess)

I like a lot of the girl V name suggestions also.. I really love the nickname Val.. I even had a dog once named Valkyrie, but we called her Val. Thats why I favor Valentine/a, Valerie etc.. my dad suggested Vern for a boy.. its a little old fashioned but it is his grandfathers name, and my nephew is named Vincent after another grandfather, so it'd be keeping the trend. I just dunno, its still so early yet.. decisions decisions!!!

snowbunnie, I agree the sanctimonious way some women act can be pretty sad.. but heres the lighter side of it!!

This blog is freaking hilarious, i literally had tears from laughing so hard at some of them..

https://www.pregnantchicken.com/pre.../22/when-i-have-kids-i-will-never-______.html

Enjoy! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"