2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Penguins are good too! We can get a lot of UK biscuits here, but no Jammie Dodgers or Penguins. I haven't had a Jammie Dodger in over a decade :( Which is kind of my own stupid fault, because I have a few friends in the UK who would send me some if I just thought to ask...

I'll definitely make sure to send Jammie Dodgers and penguins then!
When are we doing the gift exchange? Was it christmas time that we said?

Awesome news!

I'm thinking let's have the pairs picked out the hat within the next week or so then aim to have the gift at the recipients house before Xmas.

What I will do is just pair people up then those two can PM or email each other their addresses rather than posting contact details online.

What kind of sum would work for everyone? $10 ie £15? Just a starting suggestion.

I'm comfortable up to $25, but I certainly don't mind going lower. Enough to send maybe a baby item and a little treat? Arrival by Christmas sounds good as long as there's lots of warning. I'm a big major slacker!

There are websites that will pair up names for gift exchanges, too. It might be easier that way.

Ooh! Someone is selling our stroller on Craigslist. With the bassinet, the extra seat, the parent console, glider board, and a car seat adapter (probably for the wrong brand, but oh well). It's even the color I want! And it's all for the price of just the base stroller new. I'm just waiting to hear back from DH about picking it up (it's out in a far suburb) before I email. Kind of gambling on having a second kid here, but it's such a good deal.

Now im back on FB can I be added to the group please?

Also up for the exchange. Love RAOK type things .... I need Twinkies haha!!

I've been battling a cold for a couple of weeks and my nausea is back in the evenings.

I would like to do the gift exchange $25 sounds fine to me

Where are you Nellylou how was the appt?

I'm good with $25. I like the idea of a baby item and a little treat :)

I'm committed to another exchange this Christmas and with tighter finances, I don't think I can do another :(( Hopefully we're all around for one next year and things are better for me money wise!

Anyone who wants to be added to the fb group please PM me with your email and I will be happy to add you!

We had our ultrasound and surprise surprise! We are team BLUE!!!! Couldn't be happier and oh was bouncing off the walls :D

Bucherworm, I'm trying to add you to the db group buy it won't work on the iPod :( I will add you first thing tomorrow!

Congratulations on finding out genders ladies!
Are we still a bluer group than pink or have they evened out yet?

congrats on the boys, hopeful and nelly

I think we are still majority Blue

Yay for more boys! Congrats ladies

Unfortunately, I'm with Bookity regarding the exchange. Sorry ladies, we have a ton of family to buy for =(

I got the call for our anatomy scan today, booked for Oct 27th! And my weekly check up showed everything is still fine, although I had unexplained brown discharge :( My SCH disappeared a week or two ago so I am hoping any blood from that finally just made it's way out.

And I think I decided on doing a yellow & gray themed nursery

Ladies who have found out sex: Was your Chinese predictor right? I'm curious about its accuracy.

Here's the link: https://www.babycenter.com/chinese-gender-predictor
Mine predicted girl... only 4.5 months left before we find out lol!

Missfrick it was right for me 2 out of 3 times. Although I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess it's a 50:50 thing.....!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->