2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Mine was wrong. It predicts girl for most of the early 30s, so it's not even like I was off by a few days on conception and then it would have been right.

Missfrick, it was right for me all 3 times!

Nelly, congratulations on team :blue:!

Congrats on BLUE bumps hopeful & nelly!

DH asked me at the weekend if we found out LOs gender would i be able to keep a secret ..... I don't think I could!

Please tell me I'm not the only one who cries over the silliest of things!

I often sob my eyes out when my OH leaves for work. Lord knows why! He's back within 8 hours. Super crazy pregnant lady over here.

Ladies who have found out sex: Was your Chinese predictor right? I'm curious about its accuracy.

Here's the link: https://www.babycenter.com/chinese-gender-predictor
Mine predicted girl... only 4.5 months left before we find out lol!

Nope! Every single prediction method I used said girl this time.... It is definitely a boy :).

I'm definitely in for a gift exchange. Anyone specifically want something from France?

Congrats on all the gender discoveries! Mine is booked for Nov 7th. My 4th month checkup was all normal today. I got to hear the baby on Doppler, thumping away.

LilFoosh, yellow and gray sound really nice. Baby chicks/ducklings with elephants/hippopotamuses?

The Chinese predictor said DD would have been a boy, and that this one will be a girl. Let's see if it goes 50/50 or 0 for 2!

The gender prediction chart has been wrong twice for me so far.

Owls, giraffes, elephants & hippos! DH is the one loving the owls, I think they are cute too but I was showing him pics of my plans and pretty much everything with an owl he said "Ok... that's super cute" hahaha

Updated count from the first page:

10 :blue:
6 :pink:
6 :yellow: (I didn't count Lsd since you said you were going to find out)

Hi ladies, still following along even though I don't post much. Just wanted to updated that I am staying team yellow, but DH will be finding out gender and of course telling NO ONE! He really wants to know, I want to know too, but for some reason I really want this one to be a surprise at delivery since it is our first. So excited. We have an appointment today then we will schedule the gender scan for our next appointment, I can't wait to see his reaction even though I'll have no idea what it is (both of think boy for some reason though!) We've agreed that since he's finding out, he has to buy the baby's hospital take home outfit. Of course it will have to boxed, taped and wrapped so that I don't peak!

For those fighting off bad colds, right there with you, the cough is the only part that won't go away now and I'm getting so tired of it :( Hoping we all get better soon!

Congratulations Nelly!! Welciome to team BLUE

The chinese predictor did not work for me but it's the only the predictor that said girl all of the others that I've tried said boy so.....

Gender prediction was wrong first time round for me. Predicted a boy but we had a little lady. This time its predicting girl. I also have done the ring & baking soda tests which have also predicted girl!

I'm team pink!

most Chinese calendars were right for me. Only one was wrong!

Twinkie, I have no idea how you will be able to not force your hubby to tell you! That's impressive :)

My office is having a charity bake sale this morning. Someone made these little Cheese Cake Apple Crumbles... Oh... my ... God! Sooooooooooooo good!

Nelly-I'm sure I'll be begging him to tell, but he knows that I really want the surprise and he will greatly enjoy lording this over me and not telling me. He is a big jokester, so I'm sure he'll toy with me the entire time, which will likely annoy me to no end, but in the end, we are both getting what we want, so I guess that's the good part.

I actually think not opening the take home out fit will be the hard part!

Nelly-I'm sure I'll be begging him to tell, but he knows that I really want the surprise and he will greatly enjoy lording this over me and not telling me. He is a big jokester, so I'm sure he'll toy with me the entire time, which will likely annoy me to no end, but in the end, we are both getting what we want, so I guess that's the good part.

I actually think not opening the take home out fit will be the hard part!

Oh yeah, I would have that unwrapped so fast! I would have to make my husband hide it at someone else's house haha!

I feel like it will be like being a kid at christmas again, seeing presents under the tree and knowing you can't open them for a few weeks still! Pretty sure any future babies I WILL be finding out gender, I just want the delivery surprise just this once :)

Twinkie2 you're very strong there! keep it up, the surprise will be worth it (that how I see it anyway :) ). I don't think I could be as strong as you if my OH knew and I didn't aha. I'm struggling even now and no one knows what baby is. My sister really wants to know and I was tempted to get it written down and just show her but I'd deffo go crazy. It will be so nice that your have a perfect going home outfit all picked out though.

I read some other mums who decided to stay team yellow found it a lot easier once they were past the 20 week scan. Especially if it is the last scan you get, I can see why it would be easier!

So... who's finding out next then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->