2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Hi ladies, I haven't posted much on here but I have been following the chat :) anyway, posting today to say that I find out the gender in TWO HOURS!! Eek! Very excited, I'll be sure to post once I know!

Ooh how exciting button! Do you have any guesses as to whether you're team :pink: or team :blue:?

missfrick, I'm glad everything checked out okay.

I had my first "100% sure" movements yesterday. I was just watching TV and when I changed positions, I had 4-5 big kicks that made my bump move! It was funny because it totally took me back to when I was pregnant with DD.

MrsK, I had some serious heartburn with DD and she came out with a full head of hair. We could even see it on the 30-week ultrasound!

I never had heartburn once when pregnant with the boys and they both had a full head of hair when born.

So I was convinced I was having a girl and......I was right! We are TEAM PINK!!!!

Congrats on all the movements and new genders!
I haven't felt anything yet. It is making me nervous, especially with my ultrasound coming up really fast. I'm afraid I would hear the worst, when it should be a happy time.

My gender scan is in 3.5 hours!!!!!

Ahhhh I feel like I could puke I'm so excited!!!

I'm so glad everything is ok!

I'm so tired this morning. I went to bed nice and early and just couldn't sleep. And it's so cold :( I hear it snowed in the suburbs last night. Yuck. It's nice overnight, but not when I have to leave the house!

How's everyone feeling today?

Bucherwurm, it's really early still to be feeling movement. I honestly have no idea if I've felt flutters or crazy gas. I wouldn't worry at all for at least a few more weeks (easier said than done, I know).

Morning all, congrats on the movements and the new genders!

Don't worry at all if you aren't feeling anything yet. This is my third pregnancy and with an anterior placenta I really notice it's much quieter so far! I'm trying to enjoy it before the overnight acrobatics keep me awake haha!

It's a damp miserable day here today. The cold white frosty days we had last week were much nicer! Anyhoo, time to break out the tights and sweaters!

People are finally starting to workout that I'm pregnant after us deciding not to announce just to let people organically find out. Everyone looks stunned when I say I'm half way already!!

Good luck for the scan in a couple of hours., look forward to the update!

I'm glad you've mentioned the pains you get occasionally get with sneezing. I bend over a bit to sneeze at the moment so my tummy isn't so stretched otherwise I've a few seconds going ouch aha.

Congratulations on the team pink news. So exciting. I can't wait to feel movement. I thought I felt a very cushioned kick last night but it's super unlikely and probably my wishful thinking :).

I want to be part of the gift exchange. Our next US is on Wednesday to check babies growth. So excited to see little one again.

I can't wait until our next scan. It's on 14th October, when I turn 20 weeks exactly. Only 10 days to go! :happydance:
I'm definitely going to be getting them to check that she's definitely a she! Lol. That probably sounds silly but after 2 boys, having a girl seems a bit unbelievable :haha:

Congrats on the little girl!

Loozle, I'll be double checking, too. They're in there anyway, might as well be sure!

Oooo all these people finding out sex makes it so hard to stay team yellow! Our scan is Friday!

Had a low quality US in emerg last night, and was trying to figure out if I saw anything... but it was SERIOUSLY low quality... I had trouble seeing the heartbeat and the hand waving around as it was... It was for the best because I would have instantly regretted it anyhow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->