2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Here's me a couple days ago. I've not gotten incredibly massive with either of my other pregnancies, though did get bigger the second time around. I'll have to search for comparison pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 12
Found my comparison shot.

Don't worry about what people say about your size. Some babies just carry more internally. Lol. And there's still plenty of time to "pop".

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 12
everyones bumps are so different and no matter how you look people will always comment!

Below is a comparison of 16wks with number 2 and this time with number 3.

Attachments

• 10717735_10154754743220691_1383338972_n.jpg
    10717735_10154754743220691_1383338972_n.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 7
Loving the bump shots!

My ultrasound is tomorrow! Can't believe it. I'm nervous. And I have to wait all day as it's at 4!

About to go read and attempt a catch up. Hope everyones ok:hugs:

We had really really bad news at my sons endoscopy last Wednesday so its been hard to do much aside from deal with that.

Oh no. I'm so sorry, Mummy. We're here for you if you need to talk about it.

Ive been craving vinegar for a bit and finally got to take advatage with some yummy cucumbers. My cravings sometimes drive me insane.

Yes! I am having such a hard time controlling cravings this time! I don't remember it being this bad last time. If I want something, I NEED to have it :)

I totally agree so much different with this one. Granted I have my spouse taking this ridw with me when my sons dad didnt so I feel very spoiled and whiney. Lol so glad my hubby puts up with it.

I am so relieved! Went to my 16 week appointment and baby looked great! Only thing that could have been better would be a gender guess. :) :happydance:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 6
Twinkie- I know I'm only 15 weeks, but I swear I still look the same as before! haha. I think your belly looks quite nice, a good size for where you're at! =)

thanks dentdoc! how have you been?!

WOW! I have to say thank you for all the support and responses on the bump photos! And after seeing all the lovely bumps I've decided I'm exactly where I should be for me!! Going to continue enjoying this pregnancy and ignore all the comments (at least the ones I don't like ;) )

That was a lot to read!

Congrats to all those who found out genders and saw baby:happydance:

DrMum, glad you were able to start buying:hugs:

Missfrick, what a scare! Glad everything was ok!

Bumps are all different, everyone looks perfect for their gestation:thumbup: Mine's pretty small mostly, she likes to stand up and she's not measuring big like the others did right away. All bumps are individual as are all babies so your bumps will change all the way along, even daily:haha:

A car is a very nice pregnancy gift!!

Its also ok to be hormonal and cry or laugh or insist on cravings right now!:baby:

Thanks MrsK, long story short, his condition worsened and he's not allowed food trials for the indefinite future. Insurance are being jerks and we're having to fight for coverage of his elemental diet. I thought he would have improved so expected food trials and formula weaned away and not for him to be on it for the indefinite future. His whole esophagus is ulcerated.

How devastating for you. I hope he starts to improve soon and can start food trials.

Mummy3, I am so sorry to hear that! It's hard for people to understand how difficult it is to be unable to eat food. My sil can't eat and she is in her late 20s . I can't even imagine what it's like for your little guy :(. Prayers that he will improve and vd able to start eating in the near future!!!

Good luck tomorrow Bucherworm!!! I can't remember ... Are you finding out the gender?

Thanks guys:hugs: His condition is lifelong :( He has no safe foods and even on his elemental diet he's deteriorating. I cant imagine not having food at our/your SIL age :(:hugs: Can your SIL tolerate any foods at all?

Bucherwurm, good luck for tomorrow:happydance:

Mummy3 so sorry to hear you had that tough appointment and now are trying to find a way forward. Thinking of you :hugs:

Had an appointment today. All appears well I'm going to try to get in for my quad marker next week.

mummy3, sorry you didn't have good news for your son. What is it that he suffers with? I know someone online whose son suffers with MNGIE and he can't tolerate any food either. Hopefully there will be some light at the end of the tunnel for you.

I seem to always have a stuffy nose lately, it's driving me crazy. And this heartburn is annoying too. BUT when I laid in bed last night, I felt lots of movements from my little bean. Can't wait to feel the proper kicks!

Thanks guys:hugs: His condition is lifelong :( He has no safe foods and even on his elemental diet he's deteriorating. I cant imagine not having food at our/your SIL age :(:hugs: Can your SIL tolerate any foods at all?

Bucherwurm, good luck for tomorrow:happydance:

Poor little guy! I'm assuming he has a feeding tube? My SIL has gastroparesis (her stomach was paralyzed). She had a feeding tube until they removed her stomach a few years ago. She couldn't eat anything at all then. Without her stomach, she can eat very tiny amounts, but has to hook up to an IV for TPN (total parental nutrition) every night. She's really amazing because she feels so awful so much of the time, and you would never know.

Mummy3 :hugs:

I've got a 58 reg Ford Focus - my current car is a W Reg Ford Focus (we like fords :haha:) so this is quite an upgrade for me! It's bigger inside and has a bigger boot which will fit our pushchair and still have loads of space.

And in non-car news lol, I'm 19 weeks today! We have our 20 week scan in 1 week and hopefully everything will go well with that! I'm always nervous before a scan, which I guess is because of my history of mc's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->