2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Howdy! I'm Lily :) I'm expecting my second on March 21st, 2015! Woo hoo! We haven't found out the gender yet, but hoping to in a few more weeks. We have a 6 year old daughter who's pretty excited to become a big sister.

Anywho, I'm totally new to this place but I'm looking forward to hang in' out with other March mommies! :happydance:

Welcome aboard :D

If there is one place I'm not growing it's up top lol they do occasionally get soar but that's it so I'm convinced it will be the same again and I won't produce milk.

I am worried about that too! I didn't change bra sizes at all last time, never got engorged, never leaked.... So far no change in size again. Fingers crossed it works out for both of us this time!

DrMum, ASOS does ship to Canada, and it's free shipping over $35!!! 15$ for express shipping if you're like me and can't wait to receive your stuff :)

Welcome LilyJune! How has your pregnancy been so far?

Welcome LilyJune! How has your pregnancy been so far?

So far so good! Finally starting to feel those little movements, which is awesome!! because with my first, I didn't feel anything until 20 weeks.

Welcome Lilyjune!!!!

So I think I will have to wear dresses because pants are so uncomfortable, even maternity pants.

Lol think I'm going crazy but yesterday I decided to my belly bar out as it kept hurting me and tonight iv felt baby move quite a few times so I'm wandering if belly bars could have stopped me feeling it or its just coincidence :p

Welcome Lily!

I know I've been back and forth on this for weeks, but I'm pretty sure it has to be the baby I'm feeling today. I wish there was some test to know for sure.

One of my best friends has been out of town since August. She's finally back, so we got lunch today, just after I posted about new bras. First thing out of her mouth when she looked up after checking her menu was "Oh my god, your boobs are huge!" I'm in big trouble if they keep growing!

I wish I could wear dresses to work. Everything would be better. Our dress code is dress pants and collard shirts. But my bosses told me I could wear leggings and a fitted plain tshirt. Thank god!

howdy! I'm lily :) i'm expecting my second on march 21st, 2015! Woo hoo! We haven't found out the gender yet, but hoping to in a few more weeks. We have a 6 year old daughter who's pretty excited to become a big sister.

Anywho, i'm totally new to this place but i'm looking forward to hang in' out with other march mommies! :happydance:

welcome! :)

Well I'm back. Baby was a bit on the small side, so I will probably have to go back for more pictures in a few weeks, but from what the tech saw, things seemed fine. We got to see the profile, and arms, legs, and even little feet.
Baby wants to keep us in suspense though, because the cord was right in between the legs :dohh:

Welcome Lily!

MrsK: I totally understand about the bras Mine typically cost 60-80 each bra because I am very endowed and the cheap bras always break on me. Right now I am surviving on the maternity bras my DH bought me from motherhood maternity. They don't give me any support but it keeps them from wandering around. I have some old sports bras but seriously, i don't know who would want to out more pressure on their breasts during pregnancy. Since i don't really leave the house much I go bra-less and chill out on the couch. I've gone up at least two whole cup sizes since pregnancy was confirmed. If it keeps growing I'm gonna need a tractor to hold these melons up. At least little one won't starve.
Anyone else leaking clear fluid?

Mommasquirrel: Before I got BFP I lactated as a side effect of a medication I was on, but after BFP it stopped (I wasn't leaking, but it was there on expression). I had nothing until about 16-17 weeks, and now when I express I have a sticky clear fluid.

hi ladies, glad to read that everyone is doing well

I need to get new bras soon too.. I was a D cup before pregnancy, and had some nice Cacique bras that were slightly bigger than necessary.. but now Im starting to bulge out of them.

Been really tired lately, and dealing with RLP all day.. its just quick sharp twinges and cramps, kinda like a period type cramping.. and on my right side... but it still worries me. All else is fine tho

And Im jealous of all the awesome bumps... I havent really popped out yet, and my jeans are STILL on the same belt hole. Its not fair

Swamp maiden you always have cool avatar pics! I always meant to ask you about the stork one... Did you take it? If so, wow!!

hi ladies, glad to read that everyone is doing well

I need to get new bras soon too.. I was a D cup before pregnancy, and had some nice Cacique bras that were slightly bigger than necessary.. but now Im starting to bulge out of them.

Been really tired lately, and dealing with RLP all day.. its just quick sharp twinges and cramps, kinda like a period type cramping.. and on my right side... but it still worries me. All else is fine tho

And Im jealous of all the awesome bumps... I havent really popped out yet, and my jeans are STILL on the same belt hole. Its not fair

I have had quite bad cramps on my right side pretty much from BFP, I asked the doctor and was told it's all ligaments and stretching. :hugs:

Hi all you beautiful March Moms to be!! Im due on March 31st. My 4th and couldnt be happier. Hope everyone has had a great pregnancy so far. Just turned 15 weeks and my ucky tummy is finally being good to me. Thought I would drop in to say hi and wonder if thee is someone or a few due on the same day??!!

Hi all you beautiful March Moms to be!! Im due on March 31st. My 4th and couldnt be happier. Hope everyone has had a great pregnancy so far. Just turned 15 weeks and my ucky tummy is finally being good to me. Thought I would drop in to say hi and wonder if thee is someone or a few due on the same day??!!

Welcome! :flower: Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy.

Aren't you meant to get some newfound energy in second trimester? WHERE IS MINE?! I'm still absolutely exhausted. Granted, not as tired as I was in first trimester.. Probably because I'm not throwing up all the time now but I am still ridiculously tired. My 2 year old keeps telling me to go to sleep, bless her :sleep:

8 days til scan!

I felt really crampy a couple days ago, but figured it was just growing pain stuff and ob seemed to think I was right when I mentioned it at my appointment yesterday. Makes sense as around 16 weeks the bump begins to do a lot more expanding. A friend of mine due to have her fourth any day now, told me the pains just get worse with each child. Oh joy.

Welcome to lilyjune and MarchMadness. I added you on the first page, so you can check who else is due at the same time.

I've been feeling some sure-fire kicks over the last week. Some cramping and stretching, but I don't think it's worse than the first time around.

I don't leave the house much either, so I mostly wear pullover shelf bras. They're very forgiving in terms of fit, but I can tell they're getting stretching a bit more than usual. I remember that last time I started leaking what looked like colostrum at around 18 weeks, even though Google told me it should happen much later. I haven't had any leakage this time, but there is something that dries around the nipple from time to time.

The second trimester is definitely more comfortable, tummy-wise. I still get heartburn and some gag attacks in the evening, but I don't find myself needing a lie-down as often as a couple weeks ago. Whew!

I do have more energy now than a few weeks ago.
I have a scan today..4 hours to go. So excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->