2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Hopefully you will get some good news soon, mummy3. That must be tough.

Your new car sounds nice Loozle.

We are planning on finding out what baby is, as long as we have a co-operative one. I am really not sure what to expect. I wouldn't be surprised to follow the boy trend that my husbands siblings seem to have, but would be awesome to find out we are having a little girl. I'm having very mixed emotions, nervous and super excited.

Bucherwurm, good luck with the scan and enjoy seeing your LO.

Mummy3, im sorry to read about your son. I hope it improves for him

Today i feel HUGE! (17+6)

Attachments

• 17+6.jpg
    17+6.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 8
Thank hun. ASOS maternity!!! I prefer dresses when pregnant so have raided their website haha

I'm so excited, tomorrow we get to see our little one and get some measurements. Fingers crossed we get some good pictures. Hope everyone is doing well today. I'm sleepy and hungry since I woke up. Also, I have been craving caffeine which is weird for me. I stopped all caffeine roughly two years before trying to conceive. :wacko:

Thank hun. ASOS maternity!!! I prefer dresses when pregnant so have raided their website haha

Oh no! That was dangerous... Have not seen that website before. I may have bought a few things lol. I find it really hard to find cute maternity dresses around here!

Mamasquirrel, I hope your scan goes well!

Bucherwurm, I can't wait to hear what you're having!

Bucherwurm, checking in to see how it went!!! I'm guessing girl just to be different:haha:

Coffeepuffin, what is MNGIE? I'm sorry he's going through similar :(

My son has Eosinophilic esophagitis, complicated by and likely caused by (chances 8x higher) Ehlers Danlos type 1 he inherited from me. His esophagus attacks all food as foreign releasing eosinophils, the allergic cells. The ulceration is because he has extremely fragile skin from the EDS1. He has global motor delay and expressive language delay but that's from the EDS and from his prematurity, which also is from EDS1! He came off his NG about 3 months ago after learning to use the bottle but a g tube is imminent with the damage being done. If he has a tube his formula is covered, its messed up!

Nelly, your SIL must be so so strong:hugs:

Loozle, nice!!! Your hubby gets well into the good books for this!!!

Chrislo, that's a really cute dress, and bump! You don't look huge!

Mommasquirral tomorrow is so close, think you'll sleep tonight??:happydance: Are you giving in to the caffeine??

Hi Guys - I am having a Girl!! I really wanted a girl but I was convinced it would be a boy because my DH's family has alot of boys.

So Excited its a girl!!

Ahh congrats!!

It's so exciting to hear everyone's scan/gender news. It's tempting me aha!

Congrats, lil bean! Anyone else besides Bucherwurm about to find out? I'm looking forward to confirmation next Tuesday, even though I think it was pretty clear at my 15 week scan.

I love that dress, too. I just commented on it in the bump thread :) It's hard to find anything here that isn't either a solid or a stripe. I like stripes and solids, but I'd like a little more variety. Give me a modern floral or some polka dots or something! I did find one spotted sweater, but I need to exchange it for a smaller size, I think. I might just keep the big one and be extra cozy this winter...

Chrislo, that's a really cute dress, and bump! You don't look huge!

Thank you sweet :flower:

Hi Guys - I am having a Girl!! I really wanted a girl but I was convinced it would be a boy because my DH's family has alot of boys.

So Excited its a girl!!

Congrats on your PINK bump!! I was completely convinced DD was a boy as similar to you my DH has alot of boys on his side.

It's so exciting to hear everyone's scan/gender news. It's tempting me aha!

Me too!! I really dont think i can go til March without finding out!!

I love that dress, too. I just commented on it in the bump thread :) It's hard to find anything here that isn't either a solid or a stripe. I like stripes and solids, but I'd like a little more variety. Give me a modern floral or some polka dots or something! I did find one spotted sweater, but I need to exchange it for a smaller size, I think. I might just keep the big one and be extra cozy this winter...

Thanks hun! I'm actually a polka dot or floral girl. Solids just seem to make me look frumpy and stripes ... we wont go there!

Congrats on team pink lil bean!

Mommy3, that must be so hard for your little guy. :hugs:

I find out pink or blue in a week and a half on the 17th!

Definitely excited to find out and to see baby again, I haven't seen the little ninja since our dating scan back at 7 weeks!

Thanks hun! I'm actually a polka dot or floral girl. Solids just seem to make me look frumpy and stripes ... we wont go there!

I'm kind of enjoying being able to wear stripes for once ;) But I'd love some variety. I don't want everything striped! At least the two nice dresses I bought are more fun. One is bright pink and the other is black with white dots :)

Yea, I don't think there will be much sleep. I had a hard time last night and ended up waking up around 4. My husband is just as giddy. I don't think I will be giving into the caffeine craving anytime soon. Instead I had some plums and a blueberry bagel with cream cheese. So far that seemed to do the trick. i wonder how many of the original ladies that first started in the post are still around.
As for clothes I've been wearing the same outfits for the last month. I love lounging in this cotton dress I have since it's so incredibly hot here.
How much weight has everyone gained so far. I am up 8 pounds since we started.

I've been fluctuating a lot lately, but I think I've gained about 8 pounds. A little more than ideal for my starting weight, but not too bad. Five of it came the first week when I quit Weight Watchers.

Maybe you can find a caffeine free version of something normally caffeinated and trick yourself into thinking the craving was satisfied.

It's only in the mid sixties here, but boy is it sunny! Feels like mid eighties when the sun is out and the breeze is down. I kind of wish I'd worn shorts.

I really need to buy new bras again. My new ones are getting way too small :( I hope I can wear them again post-breastfeeding, at least. I hate spending so much on something I only get a couple months out of, but the really cheap bras just don't cut it for me.

If there is one place I'm not growing it's up top lol they do occasionally get soar but that's it so I'm convinced it will be the same again and I won't produce milk.

Howdy! I'm Lily :) I'm expecting my second on March 21st, 2015! Woo hoo! We haven't found out the gender yet, but hoping to in a few more weeks. We have a 6 year old daughter who's pretty excited to become a big sister.

Anywho, I'm totally new to this place but I'm looking forward to hang in' out with other March mommies! :happydance:

Congrats on team pink! I'm glad you are so excited!!

Nelly - did ASOS post to canada? I haven't looked at them this time as I thought they were uk/USA only but would be excited to check out a new shopping options!

Mummy3 that must be hard for you, with stress about your son when you are pregnant yourself, take care lovely and make sure you get some rest. :hugs:

Mrs k I hate to depress you, but my pre pregnancy bras never fitted properly after breastfeeding... My boobs were a totally different size and shape! Maybe one day!

AFM well I'm just ticking along, next scan is 22nd. It's getting a little harder to keep the worry at bay as I become more and more visibly pregnant and people can tell but we are just getting through it and trying to enjoy each day of pregnancy for what it is, rather than gazing into the abyss of "what ifs".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->