2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I'm sure your dress will look great! I hope you share some pics :)

missfrick I'm sure everything will be fine with your dress.

As for the GD test I am already diabetic so no need for that test and I'm thankful because since I've been pregnant I have very little tolerance for sweets.

Car seat, more cloth diapers and my maternity belly ring arrived today! I wasn't expecting the car seat for another couple weeks! More wool to make my new nephew a blanket for his baby shower arrived yesterday. And getting in with a midwife on Monday has made this momma very happy this week!

And I must add that baby boy has been very active this week too :)

Hey! I've been busy for the last few days & haven't had the chance to check in to see all of the new gender updates! So many little boys in this group! Congrats to all! And add me to the list! :blue:

Wow team blue is really filling up! Who is next to find out gender?

I've been having a lot of spd pain this week. I don't see the midwife again until early December so I'm hoping that it doesn't get much worse over the next few weeks!

Oh Loozle I hope it's not SPD ! I have a friend suffering with it now, it's horrible!!

I can't believe some of you are less than 2 weeks from viability! I'm sooooo looking forward to passing that day.

Mummy3, I hope you are doing ok!

So many boys! It was the opposite last time I was pregnant.

I hope your pain goes away Loozle!

I heard back from my doctor regarding my "circumvallate placenta." Basically, he said that starting next month, I will have to have ultrasounds every 2 weeks, so they can monitor the placenta & baby's growth. He said I will most likely have to be induced early. The earliest he'd like would be 36 weeks. He said there's the CHANCE it might be sooner... If so, I'd have to get steroid shots & all this other scary stuff :( I feel so helpless because there's absolutely nothing I can do. Aahhhhhh

:hugs: snowbunnie! Try not to stress too much. They will monitor you very closely, and you and your baby will be well taken care of.

Oh Loozle I hope it's not SPD ! I have a friend suffering with it now, it's horrible!!

I'm about 99% sure that it is spd. I had it with ds2 but it was mild. With this pregnancy it's started earlier and feels worse already.

:hugs: snowbunnie - it's good that they will be keeping such a close eye on you xx

I'm also looking forward to v day! Only 12 days to go for me :happydance:

Oh snowbunnie, don't worry they will keep such a good eye on you and baby.

I can't believe we are all so close to viability! 2 weeks and 1 day for me. Definitely not looking forward to the GD test but hopefully I only have to do it once. Are there warning signs I might look for beforehand?

Also, I now have wedding dress success, I can't thank the alterations department at David's Bridal enough. I am excited to show you ladies soon!

Anyone else having difficulties passing urine? Most of the time I'm sitting because I think I have to go really bad, and drips are coming out. I'm only making 2-4 really good ones a day. Sorry if TMI but I thought maybe it was a pregnancy thing?

Oh snowbunnie, don't worry they will keep such a good eye on you and baby.

I can't believe we are all so close to viability! 2 weeks and 1 day for me. Definitely not looking forward to the GD test but hopefully I only have to do it once. Are there warning signs I might look for beforehand?

Also, I now have wedding dress success, I can't thank the alterations department at David's Bridal enough. I am excited to show you ladies soon!

Anyone else having difficulties passing urine? Most of the time I'm sitting because I think I have to go really bad, and drips are coming out. I'm only making 2-4 really good ones a day. Sorry if TMI but I thought maybe it was a pregnancy thing?

Yep I have that problem with passing urine too especially at night

It sounds like they have a good plan snowbunnie! :hugs:

As long as it isn't painful it should be ok MissFrick! The baby puts extra pressure on your bladder so it probably feels like you have to go but don't really!

I had another appointment today and it was soooo much better than Monday's. They finished my anatomy scan, everything is perfect and my cervix was re-measured at 4.7 which was back to normal from the scary drop of 1 cm to 3.6 they had said on Monday. I feel so relieved. :cloud9:

Anatomy scan tomorrow. Cant believe im already at the halfway mark. Kinda makes me want to cry this whole pregnancy has just flown by.

missfrick: I am having the same issues with the bathroom. Feels like I'm about to explode then I try and it's just a few drops sometimes. I figure little one has a favorite spot near my bladder and uses it as a pillow. Way better than the place that sends jolts of electricity from my butt down to my leg. Finger crossed he/she stays away from that area.

I still lay on my stomach sometimes at night. I use pillows to make a donut shape and my belly is in the hole. It's funny but soo comfortable and baby ends up kicking a ton. Anyone else being creative about sleeping or napping? I miss laying straight on my tummy and back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->