2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Good luck with your scan cmr01!

Yep, definitely having the bathroom issues too. I feel like I need to go so bad, then it's barely anything! It probably just means baby is kicking or pushing on your bladder unless there are other symptoms.

I have been officially booked in for my csection. Little miss will be born via csection on Tuesday March 3rd 2015 ��

Good luck with your scan.

How exciting to know baby's arrival already!! Early congrats for March 3rd Foxy!

Happy Halloween! My fun shirt I wore to work today! Can't see my bump, but 20w2d today!

Attachments

• 20+2.jpg
    20+2.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 7
Cute Hopeful!

Foxy, that is exciting! I can't imagine knowing exactly when the little one will be born.

A great date foxy- my wedding anniversary :)

For now I'm tentatively scheduled for feb 19th for section but my OB is going to see how things go.

I'm just miserable today with a cold. I know it's not exactly life threatening but it's bad enough I took my first sick day off today in years!

Happy Halloween everyone! Maybe some candy will soothe my sore throat...?!

Cute Hopeful, I was way too busy to think of Halloween but wish I had!

Foxy, I can't believe you know when your bubs is coming already! How exciting to really be able to plan!

DrMum, I'm getting sick too, how miserable! Hope you feel better soon - I'm going to try orange juice, and hot tea with honey.

Mommasquirrel, I would ask your doctor about laying on your stomach, at 19 weeks I asked about propping with pillows and laying on mine, and was told it really isn't good for the baby, it smushes their moving room, and can be damaging. Don't want to scare you, but I know I asked my doc and was given a big N-O

AFM: Totally woke up with nasal congestion and a scratchy throat and small cough, of course I am getting sick 2 days before my wedding - only me lol! Getting gel nails put on today, then gonna have to grow them out since I won't soak in acetone while preggy. Having Chinese tonight with my sibs from our favorite place in the city, and having a games night. The next 2 days can't pass soon enough, I'll be so happy when this whole thing is over! I'm not ungrateful, but have anxiety (DF too) and both of us just want this to be over. Didn't fall asleep until 4am last night.

Ah missfrick, I hope you're not sick for your wedding! And I hope you feel better DrMum!

MissFrick, what is the amazing Chinese restaurant!? We have been here over 5 years, but still don't know all the best places lol.

missfrick/mommasquirel - I believe the donut hole pillow is fine. If done properly, the bump doesn't actually touch the bed so it is like being suspended so no pressure on it to squash it. My chiropractor actually uses a donut hole pillow in providing care for women in 2nd/3rd trimester and it is super comfortable. I've tried to look for this type of pillow to buy but only the chiropractor one is available and it is super expensive.

I got my doctor's note to restrict travel for work which is awesome! I typically travel every week for work so now it is getting a bit uncomfortable lugging this bump around on flights. I may have work where I don't even need to go into the local office and may be able to work from home! Yay!

Nelly it's literally called So Good. It's on Somerset, and is one of my family's favorites...

I had a bit of a fright on Thursday afternoon. Went to the toilet and noticed quite a bit of browny red blood on my pantyliner. The only time I had any bleeding in my previous pregnancy, was when I had a large bright red bleed immediately after having intercourse (not sure why the bleeding only happened that one time), and it turned out the intercourse had simply irritated my cervix. But I knew that wasn't the case this time as we hadn't DTD for about 4 days. So I started to panic. Tried to phone my midwife, but her number was unavailable. Luckily, I had numbers for a few midwifes so I phoned another and she told me to phone the maternity ward because I was already past 20 weeks. I phoned the maternity ward and explained, and they told me to come in to get checked out. I was seen fairly quickly by a midwife, who checked my blood pressure, took a urine sample and checked baby's heartbeat. All were fine. Then we had to wait for the doctor. I'm pretty sure we we're waiting over an hour for the doctor to examine me. After the examination, she told me I had something called Cervical Ectropion/Erosion and it wasn't anything to worry about, that baby was fine, and to come back if the flow gets extremely heavy/bright red or I start experiencing bad pains.

I still feel a little on edge about it though. I'm still having brown spotting, and because I didn't have this last time I was pregnant, it's freaking me out. I know every pregnancy is different but I can't help but worry.

On another note; Amelia is at my in laws today (they have her once a month for the day) and hubby is doing overtime at work so I'm on my own for the day. Not sure what to do with myself, always feel so strange not having Amelia with me.

My blue bump

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 10
How scary for you coffeepuffin :hugs: I'm glad everything was ok though! I hope you've managed to put your feet up and relax today!

Lovely bump bookity!

When is everybody planning on going on maternity leave? I was planning to leave after february half term. I work in a preschool, half term is 16-20th February. I would be 38+6 when I start maternity leave officially, although my last working day would be when I am 37+3. Now that my spd is starting to get worse I'm wondering if I'll be able to cope so close to the end!

Just listen to your body Loozle. My poor friend had to start leave around 30 weeks, maybe earlier.

My sis Started hers from 10th Oct and was due 24/25th. Still waitin on baby though lol

Sorry about the scare, puffs! I still check the paper every time I visit the toilet. Maybe it's a reflex from 12 months of TTC...

I know what you mean about not knowing what to do with yourself without DD. Do you stay at home with her during the week? I treasure the hour or so of peace that I have during her naps, but it's been years since I've had more than a couple of hours to myself. I'm sure that won't let up anytime soon!

Sorry about the scare, puffs! I still check the paper every time I visit the toilet. Maybe it's a reflex from 12 months of TTC...

I know what you mean about not knowing what to do with yourself without DD. Do you stay at home with her during the week? I treasure the hour or so of peace that I have during her naps, but it's been years since I've had more than a couple of hours to myself. I'm sure that won't let up anytime soon!

I'm always with Amelia. The price of childcare vs going back to work part time, just isn't worth it right now. It's nice to have some me time, but I really do miss her when she's gone.

The blood is starting to taper off now, very tiny bit of brown spotting so all is good. I really don't think I'll be able to do all this pregnancy business again, it's so stressful!

That is scary for you coffee. Glad it's all settling down now. With DS I bled on and off for the whole forty weeks so I know how you feel. Rest up and try to relax-easier said than done though.

With mat leave I plan on working until the day before my c section as I don't get any mat leave at all in canada. And then probably 6 weeks off if I can. It's rubbish, but that's how it is, and fretting over it won't help me so I just have to get on with it and try to stay positive.

Anyone heard from mrsk or mummy3 recently? Maybe I've just missed them on the thread. Hope they are ok.

I think MrsK is on her cruise! Not sure when she gets back though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->