2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Hey ladies,
Today was amazing, thanks for all your well-wishes. Everything went off without a problem, and if there were issues I didn't know about them. I'll post a couple pics that we have for now - one thing is that I didn't realize exactly how large I've gotten (my face seems huge to me) and the bewbs are practically not contained - I've never had cleavage in my life, so this was a surprise to me.

Aaaaaaand..... we're team.... PINK!!! I cannot believe how "off" I was, I was so certain I was having a boy.

Attachments

• 10636654_10100804972042275_6224614731846174347_o.jpg
    10636654_10100804972042275_6224614731846174347_o.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 10358748_10100804974552245_353297275112736118_n.jpg
    10358748_10100804974552245_353297275112736118_n.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 19
MissFrick you look beautiful! So happy for you :hugs: Congrats on the pink bump!

YAY! Congrats on team pink, MissFrick! And congrats on the marriage :) You both look fantastic! Your dress is beautiful!

Since you are team pink and you are going to have a baby with lots of hair, I'll bring some hair clips in for her! ;)

You look beautiful, MissFrick! I know it's a cliche, but you're really glowing! I love your dress. And congrats on team pink!

Congrats MissFrick! You look beautiful! Love your dress! Congrats on team pink! :)

Congratulations on the wedding and being team pink!! How exciting! You look really lovely in your dress.

Congratulations missfrick! You look stunning! Welcome to team pink too! Any ideas on names yet?

Nelly I'm coming to see you! Hope you're in the office!

I know! It's so completely random that I work with MissFrick's husband! She figured it out from this thread lol.

That really is so random. What are the odds? I've met some of my very best friends on forums, I wish there were more from here near me. It would be nice to get a head start on mom friends.

I know! I never expected to meet someone on here lol.

I met other moms with babies my daughter's age on facebook. There are quite a few local groups around here for moms based on neighbourhoods, so I definitely recommend trying to find some in your area, or create one. I waited way too long to meet other moms my first time. Get out of the house and meet other moms right away :)

I should really see what's available. It seems like it's almost harder in a big city because you don't have that close community, and we don't belong to a church or anything to meet moms that way. We do have a couple friends with young kids, but my SIL and brother and the only ones who live near us, and with nephew being a year and a half older, I think it'll be awhile before he and Teddy are really interested in each other. We're friends with another couple who just had a baby boy, but their house is harder to get to. I'll have to see what I can find.

It looks like I'll get to meet Bookity this weekend because I'll be traveling in her direction, but she's not local enough to see regularly :(

It's definitely not easy making new friends, but atleast most other new moms are looking for friends too! I only moved here a few years ago so really didn't know anyone when I had my daughter. That's great that you and Bookity are going to meet up :)

PS MissFrick, you should have seen the mad dash of people rushing to the kitchen for the leftover wedding cupcakes you and your dh brought in! I might have been the first one up there, but I did almost get trampled on my way back to my desk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->