2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Haha! I wouldn't want to be the one to get between a pregnant lady and her cupcakes!

OMG we had so many leftover cupcakes I told DH he HAD to do something with them - we still kept some but really!

Nelly, you are so cute and petite! I gotta say when I left the office I looked at DH and was like "omg she's so small and she's on her second!"... My best friend thinks I might have GD based on my gain, but I think I'm just carrying in a big way. Ah well, I have to just enjoy it for now. I know I'm eating well (except for this weekend obvs) and exercising a few days a week - not much more I can do really.

Anyone planning another scan before baby is born?
I'm 21week's not already looking to book one for 30 weeks now and want last one to be 4d hd live lol :cloud9:

Omg I would love another scan! We don't get any more regularly do we?

I'm pretty sure the 20 week scan is the last one normally. I can't recall any after that with DS.

So, I have always been the one to do certain things around the house, in this case it is clean the bathroom. I have said to DH on several occasions that I wanted to get a by the flush toilet bowl cleaner (you know the ones that hang in the bowl or sit in the tank) so I don't have to scrub the toilet every week to feel like it is clean. He always said he didn't think it was necessary. This week at the store I caught DH looking at those toilet bowl cleaners and sure enough he bought one... not surprisingly this was after HE had to clean the toilet...ONCE! lol

Congrats on the wedding! You looked great missfrick.

I have an echo on Thursday, and if all goes well, I don't think I would get any more scans. I am planning on booking a private one though, because we really want to know if the baby is a boy or girl. Just have to get through the echo first...

I'm getting a scan around 28 or 30 weeks because my placenta is low lying and they need to make sure it moved up. Given its position, the odds of it moving are almost 100%, so I'm just looking at it as a bonus peek. I believe my office does one scan near the end for size estimates, too. We may do a 4D scan in December - my birthday falls right into the perfect time window, and we've discussed doing it, but we're both on the fence about whether we want to get that clear an idea of how he looks, or leave it as a surprise for birth.

Gosh there is SO something in the hormones! For some reason I just cried over your wedding pics! Just so gorgeous and happy and having a beautiful little girl! I just got carried away with the emotion!

Everyone is meeting up!! Oh well I will be the cyber friend! Maybe I can Skype into lunch with someone haha!

Oh gosh and you know I just remembered the Christmas gift exchange idea. I totally forgot I haven't dealt with that yet. This weekend I will PM out pairs. Watch this space.....

I still have another 3 scans left. I'm having growth scans at 28, 32 and 36 weeks. My consultant has already booked them. My 28 week scan is 8th December. This is because I'm on aspirin, they want to make sure baby is growing ok. I ended up having growth scans with both of my boys anyway because my bump always measured smaller than it should, so no doubt I would have ended up having these extra scans anyway!

Oh and only 1 more week til baby girl is viable! :happydance:

Congrats to missfrick on the wedding and to Nelly on snagging a cupcake!

I am also super jealous about making local friends. French women tend to keep their same friends since HS since they rarely move very far from their parents/grandparents. Since I'm a SAHM, I get looked at like I'm Amish or super old-fashioned, so it's hard to find common ground with other moms. I joined a group on fb for local anglophone moms, but it's for the whole region.

I'm excited for the gift exchange!

Congrats missfrick. You look beautiful. Glad you had an amazing day.

I had a good day yesterday. At work a customer asked me if I was expecting. Didn't think I was obviously showing yet, but guess I must be which is good to know. Then last night DH felt the baby move for the first time.

Omg I would love another scan! We don't get any more regularly do we?

MissFrick, I'm pretty sure our doctor's office does another one at 32 or 34weeks, then if you make it to 40 weeks they will do another one.

Also, I think I'm carrying smaller than I did last time with this guy! He feels much lower down and tucked in than my dd. I know I couldn't see my feet at 24 weeks last time, and I can still see them quite well right now!..... Although after those delicious cupcakes, I probably did grow a bit haha! Also, I really didn't think you looked big at all! Did they say anything about the baby's size at your 20 week scan?

Thanks Nelly I really hope I'll get one more scan, you've given me some hope! I'll see you at the Christmas party, right?!
She was measuring right on track/a couple days behind at our last scan (it was at 19 weeks, for some reason all my appointments are a week early), but they didn't say much. I guess it's just how I'm carrying. I definitely can't see my feet by the end of the day.

I'm excited for the gift exchange too! Also, me and DH signed up for the reddit secret santa exchange, we figure it might be fun.

AFM: I am feeling more and more movement, all of it quite low still. She seems to like knocking me in the cervix which is a weird feeling, like a vagina tickle (my mom warned me about this, but I didn't believe her). DH still can't feel her on the outside, which is bumming me out because I think I can, though I might be transferring the movement sensation from inside.

Yep, I'm 99% positive we get one at 32ish weeks :) I remember being really surprised about it, but they said they always do it in our doctor's office to monitor amniotic fluid and growth etc. Then they do one at 40 weeks to do the same. My amniotic fluid was low at that one... and then my water broke about ten minutes after my ultrasound lol. I think they do more because the ultrasound is done in the same office.

Yes, I better be at the Xmas party! Just need to find a babysitter :)

Has anyone worn maternity pantyhose? They are not comfortable! I don't know what is going on, but they just keep falling down. I'm ready to just take them off.

Sadly I think I'm done with ultrasounds :( They might do another one at the end to see how big he is and double check everything is good to go but I have no clue cause this is #1 for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->