2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Hi all,

Not updated for ages but check in often to catch up on the news. Felt the need to chip in because my ds is called James! We sometimes call him Jimbo which suits his cuteness. ;)

We are signed up for classes in January that go til the end of February. It's a combo class so there's childbirth, breastfeeding, baby care, etc.

I'm planning a home birth at this point but I'll likely have the diaper bag packed sometime in February. I'll likely still pack a hospital bag too just incase we end up transferring or ending up just going to the hospital from the start. We will likely install the car seat in my car sometime in January or February.

Went shopping with my mom today and when we sat down to lunch, she commented that once I start taking layers off (I was wearing a jacket and a thick hoodie, so took the jacket off to eat) you can really start to tell. And then later on when I was trying on some clothes, she said I have really popped in the last week, which I already knew.

I have some clear fluid come out when I squeeze my nipples too. Haven't woken up to any spots on my shirt yet.

Had our first appointment with the midwives today and all is good there. She gave me papers to do the gtt sometime in the next month.

For the last two days I've been stir crazy in the evenings. I want to just walk. DH took me to the mall to walk for an hour and then to Walmart today. I'm wondering if it's just hormones or me. Anyone else getting a sudden burst of energy in the day and it makes you have a need to just walk?

Other than that, baby is shifting towards my spine for most of the day now so the bump almost disappears entirely so I can see me toes again, then baby shifts back towards the front and POOF the bump is back. :dohh: I was so tempted to try on my pre-pregnancy jeans until the baby moved and the bum re-appeared.

So, the plan for the month is to get my sewing area ready. Making diaper covers for little one since I now am motivated. Found a good website that has detailed instructions. If you're crafty and want the site info let me know. =) Happy weekend everyone!! we're all a week closer to seeing that bundle of joy!!:happydance:

Hi everyone!

I haven't posted on here for a couple of months but have been checking in from time to time. Felt like I had to catch up a bit before posting but never quite have the time! Sorry for that, but I'm glad to hear all the mummies and babies are doing great (and great to see all the pink and blue bump announcements!)

Things are good with us and I've even started buying in some baby items now. I remember leaving it late with DD and then I ended up on crutches at 36 weeks due to my pelvis and everything became a struggle! This time, I've bought a co-sleeper cot (learned from last time as DD outgrew her Moses basket at 8 weeks, crib by three months and then had a travel cot in our room till she was 6 months. This should last from newborn until baby is ready for their own room. Plus, it should make those early breastfeeding days a dream - or that's what it says :haha:) I also bought a Graco Sweetpeace swing. DD hated her swing so reckon this could be a big waste of money, but I liked the fact it was up high and really stable (important when you have a toddler running around and it gives me another place to put baby when I need to attend to DD) and I also bought a double buggy. I reckon this is already a waste of money as DD refuses to even look at it let alone sit in it, and she'll be a few months older when baby arrives. Oh well!

The big thing I'm struggling with right now is the idea of two. DD (who turned two last month) and I are so close and I really worry how she'll adapt to the new baby and I feel soooooo guilty that I won't have as much time with her anymore. The hormones aren't helping as I get quite choked up about it. Anyone got any advice?

Hi everyone, I posted on second tri board asking if anyone is due in March and they directed me here :) I've had a lot go on since finding out I'm pregnant so haven't used any forums, everything has settled down a bit now so have a bit more head space to say hi to you all.
I'm from UK, due number two on 15th of March, have a little boy who is 3 in December and this one is a pink bump and most likely to be our last baby, although my partner has mentioned the possibility of wanting another in the future. Anyone else due 15th? Xx

Just an update I found out that I'm team blue!! :blue: My instinct was so right!

Hi everyone, I posted on second tri board asking if anyone is due in March and they directed me here :) I've had a lot go on since finding out I'm pregnant so haven't used any forums, everything has settled down a bit now so have a bit more head space to say hi to you all.
I'm from UK, due number two on 15th of March, have a little boy who is 3 in December and this one is a pink bump and most likely to be our last baby, although my partner has mentioned the possibility of wanting another in the future. Anyone else due 15th? Xx

Welcome :D I'm due on 15th :p glad everything settling down now :D

Hi! :) I'm also due on the 15th, also from UK and also have a little boy, he was 2 last month. We don't know what colour this bump is but having a second look at 20 wk scan today and not sure if I see 'bits'! :) Perhaps I could post it on here and see if others think the same!

Hi! :) I'm also due on the 15th, also from UK and also have a little boy, he was 2 last month. We don't know what colour this bump is but having a second look at 20 wk scan today and not sure if I see 'bits'! :) Perhaps I could post it on here and see if others think the same!

Go for it :D I will av look

Welcome to the group, LittleBump.

Congrats on team blue, mkyerby!

Kealz, I'll take a look, too. Or you could put it on the gender guess board and link it here, and you'll probably get a bunch of responses.

I just got a snippet of a nursery song in my head, and it occurred to me that I really don't remember much in the way of baby music. I'm going to have to give myself a refresher course on lullabies, lest Teddy fall asleep every night to a mix of Nirvana and the soundtrack to Avenue Q...

I just got a snippet of a nursery song in my head, and it occurred to me that I really don't remember much in the way of baby music. I'm going to have to give myself a refresher course on lullabies, lest Teddy fall asleep every night to a mix of Nirvana and the soundtrack to Avenue Q...

Look up Rock!abye Baby they make different pop/rock songs into lullabies for the babies, they have Nirvana and many others.

https://www.rockabyebabymusic.com/

This little girly is kicking so much right now. Startles me sometimes and makes me jump. She must like my chocolate chip cookie doh ice cream
Lol

cmr: this little one loves to jump around right when I'm about to go to bed. It always freaks me out because in a half-sleep daze I forget that there is this little being inside me. Does yours have a schedule already? I think mine is mostly a night owl.

we bought an ameda nursing pump. Our insurance wouldn't cover the cost for one unless little one was a preemie (born before 33 weeks). I was so anxious about it and my DH said to buy one when we found it for 60% off. Looking forward to it's arrival so I can figure out how to work it and whatnot.

Hi ladies

Just popping in with my latest scan pics for gender guesses... :happydance:

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend. :flower:

Attachments

• 20141030_115516_1_bestshot.jpg
    20141030_115516_1_bestshot.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 20141030_115645_7_bestshot.jpg
    20141030_115645_7_bestshot.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 14
Got back this morning from the A&E. Had really bad pelvic pain. Turns out it was SPD. Glad that it wasn't preterm labor, urinary or vaginal infection. Little D was moving so much but I couldn't feel it due to the anterior placenta. Just lying in bed and believing everything will get better.

Received my Medela PISA but too lazy to open the box. Will post a pic once I open it later today.

Happy v-day to me today!

@kealz: I think it looks like a boy - unless that's just a shadow on his leg?

No matter how many nursery rhymes/songs that I knew, DD only wanted the ABC's and twinkle twinkle little star on an endless loop to calm her.

Happy Saint Theodore Day to those fond of the name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->