2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Poor little Ella! I wonder if her mom had a real thing for Nutella when she was preggo? If that theory goes, this boy will be called tuna mayo.......

I just realised that as today is the 26th, this time next month I should be heading home with a baba as c section is 25th. Kind of a nice thought!

That's crazy why would anyone wanna call their child that lol

I'm quite warming to the name Logan now but I think it requires a middle name lol not sure Logan Wilkinson sounds right lol

This little guy's name is likely going to be Cornelius Arthur. We haven't picked out a backup name yet, not sure if we are going to or not. I guess if we do end up needing one we will cross that bridge then.

Near positive this guy is Warren Benjamin Brahm. :)

Can't belive due date is 7 weeks away! I told DH "February is right around the corner, and when it gets here I can say 'I'll have the baby NEXT month!'" Barring having him over two weeks early, which I don't foresee.

Taking on a crochet project that I really hope I can finish. It's a pinwheel baby blanket which involves crocheting 80 12x12 squares with a diagonal color change. A lot of work. I've only got 4 squares left to do of my first color and then I get to move onto the next batch. Putting them all together is the part that I'm most worried I'll screw up, LOL.

I was just saying how when February comes we can say baby is coming next month, too! Everything is coming fast now!

Our car seat came today and DH was unpacking it, and he suddenly stopped and got this look of horror and said "We're having a baby!" and buried his head in his hands for a second. It was hilarious. Poor DH. It keeps hitting me, too. With my early March due date, I could have a baby next month. Eek!

The early March EDD is really messing with my head too. Coupled with the fact that my doc said that basically I could go at any time, I'm more and more convinced I'm having a February baby... my sister and mom both think I'll be having this baby in the next 3 weeks... I'm getting pretty scared about labor and less scared about having to raise the kid; not ready to have this be over quite yet, despite the pain and bitching I do on the daily.

Tonight we finalized our precious Squiggles' "real world" name! I so wish I could share it with you all, but we are holding it near and dear until she's born. I will say that my DH was incredibly supportive about the name; it is one I have loved for many years but it is not very common. And tonight the middle name we decided on is equally beautiful. We will be naming our daughter after my grandfather, and his mother, both who I had incredibly close relationships with. AND her Hebrew name is almost finalized, so I am definitely feeling huge weights being lifted.

Since everyone who is having a boy seems to be revealing, I can't resist. We will wait to meet him in person, but so far he is James Elisha. We asked DD what she thought about James, and it's so sweet when she repeats something like "Jims".

Bookity, you're brave! My least favorite part of knitting/crochet is assembly and weaving in the ends. I was thinking about crocheting some kind of blanket, but ideally something that goes around and around. Maybe something like this? (https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/beths-little-star-afghan) I don't know how practical the star shape is. Maybe it'll just be decorative?

I also am feeling super maxed out belly-wise. He's been head-down for over a month, but I'm feeling all of the appendages squirming around. Here's a picture of me at 39 weeks with my DD - I feel like I'm already that big this time at 34 weeks!

Attachments

• IMAG0050.jpg
    IMAG0050.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 9
The star blanket looks fantastic Frenchie! I can imagine at the very least it would make for some very cute baby pics with newborn snuggled on top of it. It reminds me of the play gym mats with all those bright colors!

I'm feeling really down lately, I've really had enough. And it's still 6 weeks til due date. Everything hurts, I am exhausted all of the time, I cannot find any position comfortable, I'm in constant pain, I can't play with DD as much as I should be doing. I just want my baby here and my body back.

:(

I know exactly what you're talking about, Puffs!
I have trouble even getting out of a chair. So when DD tells me "peepee! I have to go!" 20+ times a day, it gets harder and harder to keep up with her. Nighttime rest isn't really all that restful. I've done all the nesting/prepping I can, so I'm just kinda stewing at home. I find myself getting frustrated with DH, even though he's doing his best to help out. I keep worrying over the scenarios of who can watch DD when I go to deliver, but I know it will depend on the day and time. So much waiting... I WANT MY BABY!

I love that star blanket! I bet it would be good for tummy time and photos.

I'm sorry you ladies are so miserable :(

We're off to lunch in a bit, then appointments all afternoon. Hopefully baby is still growing and looking good. I think he's breech again, his movement is changed and I could feel something kind of hard and head shaped up high last night. Crazy little somersaulter... If he is breech, it may be easier to get his heartbeat on the NST, at least.

Good luck mrs k! Remember the rules - take a can of pop and a muffin with you in case teddy is being a stinker like mine and goes into stealth mode the minute they strap on the NST!! Let us know how you get on :)

Lovely name Frenchie!! Not long to go now - you can do it!! How's your guy measuring this time? Is he big like DD was? These big babies are soooo uncomfortable I hear you!

3 weeks today until I finish work and I am increasingly wondering how on earth I'm going to make that work! Anyway I will waddle along as far as I can and cross only the bridges that need to be crossed..! I've really got the "pregnant woman walk" these days. I'm sure it's devastatingly attractive....

How far along are you again DrMum? I have 3.5 weeks to go with work and am finding every day more difficult! It was not this uncomfortable with DD. I don't have much ambition either lol.

I love the name James too, Frenchie! It's adorable :) and so sweet that your DD calls him Jims. My daughter is still convinced that our little guy will be named Jack most of the time.

Good luck today MrsK!

I'm 35 weeks this Friday. sorry, I've been too superstitious to add a ticker! My little empty siggy is pretty sad!! Actual due date was 3rd March but they are delivering 25th feb, and I'm aiming to stop work 17th feb.

Feels like a lifetime away sometimes though!

How are you feeling with work these days nelly?

oooh so we are basically the same, but you get to deliver much earlier :)

My work is mostly a desk job, but I did go out on site to take photos last Friday and that was a bad idea. It's painful to just walk to the washroom which is literally 25 steps from my desk lol. It's lack of motivation and not being able to think of anything but the baby that is making it hard really though!

Who knows nelly, maybe you'll have a sympathy labor once I tell you all about my delivery :D

For a blanket that does up quick with pretty much no end weaving

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/lace-border-blanket-278

is a good choice. It doesn't go round and round, it goes back and forth though. Only takes 2 balls of the Caron Simply Soft too.

I like the name Tyler! It's cute!

Lol, DrMum, I would be fine with that! As long as I get a bit of a break after I'm done work :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->