2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Good to hear the appointments went well.
We have two more babies on the way tonight according to FB, too!

Good to hear the appointments went well.
We have two more babies on the way tonight according to FB, too!

NHKate is one of the laboring mamas tonight - the other hasn't answered the permissions poll for sharing on the forum, so I don't know how she'd feel about it. Hopefully she'll update!

MrsK: glad to hear all went well with the appointment and that the ultrasound was good.

I had my first non stress test today since little one wasn't moving much since last night. All came back good because as soon as I got hooked up baby kicked at the sensors. I swear this kid doesn't like to be restricted by anything, including clothes. :blush: They did my group B strep test, thankfully it wasn't painful and the cervical check went smoothly as well. No dilation on this end. We moved the ultrasound out two more weeks. Doctor wants to wait as long as possible so he can get a better estimate on weight. Other than that, I somehow gained 5 pounds magically. Fingers crossed it's just all the swelling from standing on my feet so long this past week because I seriously don't know how I could have gained that much. :wacko:

Other than all that, I am so exhausted. All I want to do is curl up in a ball and sleep. Can't wait to start my new heartburn medicine tomorrow morning. Hoping Nexium will cure this non stop feeling of lava.

Hope everyone has a wonderful night. :hugs:

Those NSTs are fun. Mine kept running away from the sensor today.

Hopefully the weight gain is just water weight or something.

I'm still so tired. I did have a busy day, but I am totally wiped out. I'm babysitting my nephew for a couple hours tomorrow night - now that he's crawling, it may get interesting. I'd better make sure I rest up before sitting time.

I hope the Nexium helps. Pregnancy heartburn doesn't mess around!

My heartburn totally hasn't subsided even with prescription. I guess the doctor gave me prescription Zantac (I forget what it's called it starts with an "r"), but it's not really touching my heartburn. Pharmacy said I can take Tums too, but I can only take 5 per day according to the package. Me and hubby (both Jewish) are both incredibly hairy, so this baby won't be bald, it's just not an option.

Mommasquirrel, I was instructed to take my Nexium at night, so if it's not cutting it after a while, you might consider changing the time of day. I really hope you get relief like I did. Also, 5 lbs doesn't sound bad considering our babes are gaining something like half a pound per week.

I don't think I answered the fb poll, but I'm all about sharing. Let me see if I can find it...

HI girls
I am 33 weeks preggo with boy due March 30..since last 3 weeks I have severe itching and I m waiting for dx...it sounds like cholestasis of pregnancy. ..I m ready to have baby now as I m tired of scratching n having blisters all over..I m on urso for cholestasis. ..it worked great day 1..yday was day 2 and all of sudden it is not as effective..4am here I am all scratching and not knowing what to do...anyone else on same boat?

Jannah: Hope the itching stops soon for you. I haven't had any itching as of yet. Did they do any blood tests to rule out other potential problems? Also, have you added anything to your normal eating schedule that could have potentially caused an allergic reaction? I am severely allergic to kiwi and mangos. So much so that I get hives, blisters and my throat starts to swell. It's terrifying. When I first found out, I had no idea and I itched and itched for days. Then I found benedryl..it helped so much. I had to take baths with oatmeal for a week to help the open sores heal because I literally scratched them open. =( I now know the signs so hopefully that never happens to me again.

I went ahead and read up on what you have =( Sending hugs your way. Hopefully the doctor can help and give you more answers. It looks like there is only one recommended treatment and you're already taking it. Hoping that the itching will subside but maybe in the meantime try taking warm baths. I like oatmeal baths personally since I get super dry skin but now, I hardly fit..I'm a whale and belly will not submerge like it did back in first trimester so I have a nice cup to help pour water on myself. =) Good luck and keep us updated.

I'm off to work soon. I hope everyone has a good day, and no more babies come while I'm gone. :haha:

Just been to midwife and baby is 2/5 engaged and she can hardly feel baby's head :D and I'm measuring 38 weeks! And I'm only 36+5! Been feeling lots of pressure down there and in my bum.

I've still been having some greenish discharge so they have sent a swab off to be tested could it be me losing a bit of my plug? x

Congrats to those that have had babies and good luck to those in labour! :) x

My discharge has been greenish my whole pregnancy, and in my previous two, so I'm not concerned. A couple day ago I had some thicker stuff that was probably some plug, but only a tiny bit and I know it doesn't mean anything.

Husband is starting to feel the getting ready for baby crunch too! He bought a crib bedding set last night, so we might finally be able to get some things together!

We have two new Marchmallows!

NHKate had a little boy, Fionn, at 3:57am. Sounds like she and Fionn are doing well :) Click for photo!

No word on posting permission from the other mama, I guess she's a little busy admiring her baby ;)

You have to be Facebook friends with someone DentDoc. If you PM me here, I can send you my real name and you can find me on facebook and I can get you in.

I had the wrong date for babysitting, so I woke up to a text from SIL telling me it's not tonight. I was just looking forward to a whole day at home after a long day of running around yesterday, when my mom texted to insist I have lunch with her at my brother's shop and sign some paperwork. She of course hasn't bothered to explain the paperwork, but it's something to do with Fidelity, so probably something with her retirement accounts and making sure we have permission to access stuff if anything happens to her. I tried to tell her I was taking a rest day, but she won't take no for an answer, and it has to be today. She told me all I have to do is eat and write my name. She's conveniently overlooking what a hassle it is even to put on pants at 37 weeks. And I was looking forward to the lunch I have planned for at home. Very cranky at her now... If it was so important, why couldn't she text me a few days ago to see when I was free? What if I had plans??

I'm just going to focus on how cute Teddy's toes were on our ultrasound yesterday (wish I had a picture) and find my Zen place....

Baby toes are the cutest thing in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like tiny little salad shrimps :)

We have confirmation now that he has at least 4! I told DH we'll have to do a proper inventory later ;) I can't wait for little baby feet.

fingers and toes are soo cute. I remember at one of our ultrasounds they made sure to check and count them on each hand and foot to make sure if there were any genetic issues. I think I was 16 weeks or so, I can't remember right now. I am sure I have the CD with the US pic on it of baby's feet and hands.

So I am totally thinking of bringing a small square foam board to the birth so they can put baby's feet on it when they ink them. I figure I can then make a shadow/memory box with it later on. I also need to buy a baby book but most of them are all pre-printed with stuff I don't want. I msay end up scrap-booking and making one myself. Although, I admit I am quite lazy right now and another project doesn't look appealing.

Had trouble sleeping last night. Every time I rolled over it felt like my groin was being pulled part! Like a sharp burning/cutting pain. Stupid relaxin!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->