2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Yes, I feel achy and in pain too, especially under my belly, in my hips and lower back. I do find it much more painful to roll over in the night as well!

I've been feeling achy in that area too, and some period-type cramps. It makes it rather difficult to wear pants, even the maternity sort. Also, more and more bladder pressure! Huzzah!

Yup rolling over in bed kills my belly. Putting pressure on my feet while sitting hurts my vagina... no longer comfortable wearing the maternity pants with the panels, I've been rolling them down now - couldn't even wear my maternity jeans last night, it was so uncomfortable!

I also need to buy a baby book but most of them are all pre-printed with stuff I don't want. I msay end up scrap-booking and making one myself. Although, I admit I am quite lazy right now and another project doesn't look appealing.

I bought a plain a5 landscape spiral bound book so that I can make a scrap book. I thought I'd start by putting stuff from my baby shower in it. Baby books seem expensive to me for what they are! I was also thinking about getting images printed on pages via those photo websites, if you know what I mean?

I'm getting so excited for those of you who are extremely close now!! Ahhh so many babies coming I cannot wait.

I just finally got home from mom's stupid jerk paper signing crap. I'm really not thrilled, I should have stuck to my guns and refused. My hips hurt so much, I don't want to leave the couch for the rest of the year. I've had a few miserable days here and there, but I think this is the first day that I've really and truly wanted this to be over. I hope I'm back to normal tomorrow, because this kid still isn't allowed out til the nursery is ready. Once I'm past the last couple of things I have scheduled that I really want to do, maybe the misery will come back and I'll welcome labor instead of being scared of it ;)

bookity: That's the exact issue I'm having. I can't roll over at night because it's so painful yet I can't stay on one side for more than an hour or so bc baby starts throwing a fit. Last night was the worst. I am hoping today will be better. I'm so exhausted and I plan on taking a nice long hot shower to help relax me a bit. If I can't sleep again DH will have to sleep in the guest room for now on so he can at least get some sleep so he can drive to work. =( Also, I look like I have marshmallow feet and cankles. No matter how long I stay off of them or soak them in salt water the swelling won't go away. The dr said it's normal but Dear lord...I feel like an alien with my feet so gross looking..I wanted to go get a pedicure but I don't want to scare the girls at the nail salon...what should I do?

I have an easier time rolling over if I kind of sit up first. It's a big stupid hassle, but it hurts less. DH has been sleeping on the couch since November, he can't take the snoring ;) It's gonna be weird having to share again after the baby comes!

Wish I had some advice on the pedicure. I bet the ladies at the salon have seen worse, but I'd feel self conscious too.

Rolling over at night has been torture coupled with all the bathroom trips sleep is a memory

Thank goodness only two weeks or less left for me I don't know how much more I could take.

Baby is 6lbs 4oz and I am ready for him to come out of there!!!

Can someone add me to the fb group [email protected]

I tried to add you, but it said someone beat me to it. Let me know if you aren't actually in :)

It does look like it's possible to add with an email address even without being friends, though, so if anyone wants to just post or send me their email, it should be easy to get you in!

My back hurts a bit after work today.
It also hurts to roll over in bed. I usually wake up every 2-3 hours, go to the bathroom and lay on my other side. Might as well go to the bathroom while I'm awake, plus it's super uncomfortable if I wait too long. My shoulder ends up hurting if I lay on one side too long, so might as well flip over. Lots of weird aches and pains these days.

When I need to roll over in bed, I push my bump with one hand towards the side I'm rolling to at the same time that I move my bent knees to the same side. I've found that prevents the sharp pain from trying to turn. I also do the same when I'm trying to sit up to get out of bed.

:( I really don't know!

Anyone know where group invites go on facebook?

the invites actually go to your regular email acct. If you are signed up on FB make sure your privacy settings allow us to look you up by your email--the one you are signed up with at FB. It makes it easier to find you and add you to the group that way. When I got my invite it was in my junk folder.

I'd like to get added to the Facebook group as well my email is [email protected]. Kinda makes me feel better I'm not the only one for who it hurts to roll over. I was starting to worry about it.

I sent you an invitation, lamago.

It's after midnight, so I'm officially 37 weeks and term! If I go into labor right now I'm eligible for the fancy homey water birth rooms at the hospital. Still hoping to keep him in a little longer, though.

I've barely left the couch since getting home, and I'm still sore but improving. Hopefully a good (ok, mediocre) night's sleep and a relaxing morning will get me back where I need to be.

Yay for 37 weeks! So close! Hopefully you will rest. Are ppl still working? When are u going on leave?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->