2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

My birth box just arrived finally although half the stuff in it seems to have changed there's a solution of infusion bp what ever that is? wasn't there last time, maternity pads and all sorts and since wen do they use two red books

Got lamps for Warrens room today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 2
How was Mommy Con MrsK?

Cute lamps Bookity!

I have no idea about the birth box or what a red book is Mummysmurf but I'm glad you've gotten everything now!

Frenchie, I would have been really grumpy eating that late! Lol but if you know in advance I guess you could have a snack right before entering their house... :haha: Great pic!

It snowed here today and was really slippery; I fell. :cry: I didn't really get hurt, I went down pretty slowly since I was holding onto a fence, but it was a little scary and nerve wracking. I ended up with a little more back and hip pain but since I landed on both knees that isn't surprising. My bump is also a little sore but Bubbles is still moving around like normal which is really reassuring. I'm a worried for what tomorrow will bring...hopefully not a lot of pain and stiffness!

ETA: I hate posting from the stupid tablet with its predictive text, it seems to hate when I use apostrophes. blah

Hope everyone's weekend is fairing well. I decided to surprise DH with planning a trip to play miniature golf. It was fun and i'm surprised to see the staff remembers us. The even gave us a gift certificate and another pass to come and play a few rounds. They are excited to meet this baby. I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon. I feel like this kid is just going to wait until the first few days in March. I'm getting super uncomfortable but at the same time experiencing some extreme exhaustion. All I want to do is sleep or eat. I can't wait to meet this little person but I'd like to be awake for it. lol, DH doesn't mind. He's been napping with me but I worry that his sleep schedule is getting knocked around as well. I am hoping we get some more contractions soon. I would love to be the lady that goes to the hospital at 7 cm with no idea I am even in labor. My friend Jenn didn't have any pain until she had to push the baby out.
As of now, all I am experiencing are some pretty low key BH. Someone sprinkle some labor dust on me.. =)

How was Mommy Con MrsK?

Cute lamps Bookity!

I have no idea about the birth box or what a red book is Mummysmurf but I'm glad you've gotten everything now!

Frenchie, I would have been really grumpy eating that late! Lol but if you know in advance I guess you could have a snack right before entering their house... :haha: Great pic!

It snowed here today and was really slippery; I fell. :cry: I didn't really get hurt, I went down pretty slowly since I was holding onto a fence, but it was a little scary and nerve wracking. I ended up with a little more back and hip pain but since I landed on both knees that isn't surprising. My bump is also a little sore but Bubbles is still moving around like normal which is really reassuring. I'm a worried for what tomorrow will bring...hopefully not a lot of pain and stiffness!

ETA: I hate posting from the stupid tablet with its predictive text, it seems to hate when I use apostrophes. blah

I should imagine u have a similar thing to the red book it's for recording baby's injections etc in :D

Foosh, I hope you're ok! I'm so scared I'm going to fall, but I reached a point where I just can't avoid the ice. I gotta get around somehow!

Those teddy bear lamps are so cute!

I have no idea what they do for immunization records now. I know when I was a kid my mom had a little card that got signed, you'd think they'd be a little more high tech now!

MommyCon was fun, but I am WIPED OUT. Not as dead as I thought I'd be, but so tired. It was hot, so it was hard to stay hydrated, and a little disorganized, and I felt like the talks could have been a bit more useful, but overall I had a good time. It was definitely very small baby focused, I feel like my brother and SIL didn't get as much as I did out of it with their 16 month old.

I did get some cool freebies (haven't looked through it all yet), and my brother won a box of breastfeeding supplies that went to me since SIL is in the middle of weaning off of pumping. I definitely got value for money. I bought the rest of my newborn diapers and a few other bits and pieces, too.

And it didn't send me into labor! Yay!

My girls still have the little cards that get signed & dated for immunizations MrsK. Actually I only have one of their cards because the other got drawn all over and I asked for a new one to be done at one of their checkups, but never got it. I'll have to ask again when I'm there next month for this baby.

My birth box just arrived finally although half the stuff in it seems to have changed there's a solution of infusion bp what ever that is? wasn't there last time, maternity pads and all sorts and since wen do they use two red books

Im also in the uk but haven't been given a birth box. Does your midwife give you it? I'm only 11 days off my due date should I have one by now?

Im also in the uk but haven't been given a birth box. Does your midwife give you it? I'm only 11 days off my due date should I have one by now?

I assume that mummy smurf is having a home birth if she has a birth box hun.

If you are havin home birth u should have it by now they give it u at 37weeks as ur not allowed home birth before that. Yes It comes from the midwife they should arrange to fetch it to you but as loozle says its only if ur havin a home birth.

If you are havin home birth u should have it by now they give it u at 37weeks as ur not allowed home birth before that. Yes It comes from the midwife they should arrange to fetch it to you but as loozle says its only if ur havin a home birth.

Sorry I misunderstood. I'm not having a home birth. I was thinking it was something you had to take with you to the hospital when you give birth. I'll blame baby brain!

Good Morning!! Stilling having cramp like pains o/off but nothing major. DH seems to be a fortune teller and predicts baby will arrive sometime tomorrow. I just laugh. I figure baby will show up when baby wants to show up. Today I will be walking a lot and hopefully we can get some good contractions started. I'm exhausted but will do what I can to help my body prepare for what lies ahead. I'm going with the expression, Relax-Breath-Release. Relax..your body knows the way, Breath..it's only temporary, Release..your fears. I keep telling myself that my birth plan is just that..a plan. Nothing is set in stone and that I must be willing to alter course if need be. The only thing right now on my mind is wondering when..when can I finally meet this person living inside of me. When can I hear the first cries...
Hope everyone has a good productive day. Looking forward to hearing about any/all news on the baby front. =) Who is scheduled for sections this week? Drmum? Anyone else?

We have those little immunization cards too. Thanks for explaining Mummysmurf.

So, I have a dark bruise on my left knee and a welt and bruise on the side of my right hand from yesterday. I also had a rough night because my hip feels worse than ever and I just couldn't get or stay comfy.

Loozle how is baby doing? Any different from the boys as babies?

Momma squirel I'll try to remember that. Sounds like a good plan. It is all about relaxing and breathing. And after all our bodies are designed to give birth. My dh has also made a prediction. He thinks he coming on the 28th feb. But I think it's just wishful thinking as that's his first day off!

Oooo I'm so excited for you ladies. Everyone is getting so close now! I wish my DD was sooner as I'm getting very impatient here, although I'm thinking I'm going to miss my bump rather a lot!. Everyone is pretty much predicting baby is going to be a boy, and since I have a gut feeling it's a girl, it's making the wait much harder. We've had a lot of boys recently born and I feel a girl is much overdue (and yes I am a little bit in preference of a girl for our first).

I'm feeling a tad anxious and down this evening. It appears to be a new evening feeling.

Aww LilFoosh that's no fun. At least your LO is still happy and wriggling about. Hopefully the bruising fades quickly and you feel less achy!

Soooo my predictions that's someone will deliver this weekend...... I went into labor overnight and am at the hospital waiting for a section this afternoon...... Will keep you posted girls!!!

I bet you never thought it would be you! Good luck, and try to keep us update!

How exciting Drmum. You are in my thoughts. Sending positive vibes your way for a safe delivery and fast recovery. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->