2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Seems like a few of you think you might have your babies soon. How exciting! I wish I felt like that. But I haven't dropped yet. Haven't felt any braxton hicks. Just generally feel like nothing's going to happen for a while.

Totally nesting over here, but other than that, no feeling like baby is coming soon unfortunately :( I was not dilated at all at my last appt and baby was -3 station, so still needed to come down a bit, I don't feel like s/he has descended at all. Won't get checked again til March 4th, feels like forever away!! Pretty positive this little mallow will remain a March-mallow :haha:

Me too, Twinks. I only really have BH when I've overdone it or haven't drank enough water. At my last appointment I was only one finger dilated and his head hadn't started engaging yet. DD stayed in until 40+3, so I don't have any reason to think any differently for #2.

After last nights pain and uncomfortable-ness I feel very emotional. More babies are coming, I watched a show with a birth. I'm sitting here feeling sorry for myself and wanting baby here. I'm scared of how things are going to change, but I think I'm ready to meet my baby. I have work tomorrow, so hopefully that will take my mind off of things, but I just keep crying today.

Sounds promising for lots of ladies to be in action soon! I have everything crossed for lots of smooth easy deliveries and bouncing babies!

All well with us. We were discharged from hospital 20 hours after my surgery and home eating lunch before the 24 hour mark! Breastfeeding is going great, Rory is quite the skilled latcher and has fed almost constantly. You really forget how much they pee and poo! And how high pitched those early days cries are!

We are all very much in love with him already. Feels like we have known him a long time already too.

Stalking now for more updates and good news from you guys!

bucjerworm, I feel the same throughout the day but I keep reminding myself that another day just means I am closer to my child and that he/she just needs some more time. I keep telling myself that it will happen and when it does I will miss having them there quiet and kicking away. I broke down today because I was so exhausted and sore. I kept saying I'm done, I'm done. After taking a 3 hour nap I feel better and happier. I think the hormones and being exhausted just makes us get overwhelmed easily.
I can't believe we have two more additions to the marchmallow baby's arrival list. I wonder if they will keep happening in sets of two's.

I have an OB appt tomorrow and will be asking lots of questions. Hopefully I'll get some answers. DH is anxious and we are both very worried about next week. I know I shouldn't worry but I hate not knowing and having the possibility of giving birth without my DH being there..We literally have no family nearby and no one is visiting until baby is almost a month old. Hoping all of this doesn't give me high blood pressure. We will see. Sending fairy dust to everyone in hopes they can get some restful sleep. I feel better just being able to close my eyes for a few hours. Also, Love you girls for being such a wonderful group. I feel like we're sisters in some ways since I can talk about anything and you don't care and offer support. ---see I told you..I'm hormonal..lol Goodnight

Aw, momma, I think a lot of us are getting to that emotional state :hugs: I hope you get some good rest too!

Little Warren joined the february marchmallows this morning at 10:20. 7 lb 11.6 oz &21.5 inches.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 9
That sounds so stressful, Momma :(

Warren is just too cute, Bookity!

I went to the midwife today and she offered me a cervical check. She also confirmed that it wouldn't really give us any useful information, so despite my curiosity, I turned it down. She suggested that I get one next week because at that point it would be useful to know if my cervix is ripening, or if we need to get a little more aggressive with at home methods to avoid induction. After my appointment, I used the bathroom and got a teeny tiny bit of pinpoint spotting, so maybe things will start happening after all, instead of taking their time til I'm way overdue like I've been expecting. Nothing since then, so who knows?

Congrat bookity and drmum! I'd better get my butt walking to help this baby out!

Oh yay!! Congrats Bookity, he's a cutie!

DrMum glad to hear everything is going well! Recovery and breast feeding are two of my biggest worries right now. How is DS1 doing?

I have 2 more days of work, today and Friday, so this baby better at least hold out until then! :haha:

Less than 4 days left until March!!

ETA: 4 boys and 3 girls so far.

And where are MrsBrown & MissFrick?

This is nowhere near as exciting as having a baby photo to post, but I finished and finally washed my star blanket!

Thanks, Mommasquirrel, for those words of encouragement. It is all very true and what I should be focusing on instead of how DH doesn't know how to hang laundry! I need to avoid those wife-zilla moments...

Attachments

• IMG_20150225_094900934 - Edited (2).jpg
    IMG_20150225_094900934 - Edited (2).jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 3
Wow Frenchie! I am thoroughly impressed, I could never do something like that!

Congrats bookity!
Guess what there's going to be another February marshmallow! After saying yesterday I've no sign of anything happening my waters went this morning. There was no sudden gush. Just a slow trickle for the last 6 hours now. At first I thought it was wee. Anyway been to the hospital and they've checked me over. All is good. I have to go back tomorrow for induction if it doesn't start on its own in the mean time.

Eek, that is so exciting Molly! I hope things get going for you today on your own!!! Were you dilated much yet?

No. And still no sign of any contractions. It's about 14 hours now before I have to go in so hoping something starts soon. I just feel normal except for every time I move I lose some more water.

Warren is gorgeous Bookity :cloud9:

Good luck Molly! I hope you contractions start naturally soon!

Frenchie, I love that blanket! I would never be able to make something like that, I'm really impressed!

MrsK, it sounds like something might be starting to happen for you too, how exciting!

I can't believe how many marchmallows are arriving early! :happydance:

As for us, Rebecca was weighed on Monday which was day 12 and she had put on 4oz and now weighs 6lb 7oz. Still teeny but I'm pleased that she's put some weight on, she's doing well on mummy milk!

Oh, Frenchie, it's beautiful! You should make me one, you're not busy, right? ;)

Molly, good luck! I hope things get moving on their own soon.

Loozle, I'm glad Rebecca is gaining. She'll be a big chunker before you know it :D

No signs of anything after that tiny pinpoint of spotting yesterday, so I'm back to thinking I may have a bit of a wait after all. It's got me more motivated to tie up all the loose ends that are dangling, though. I finally got the hospital bag mostly packed last night, I just have a couple nightgowns and a lightweight robe that are in the washer right now, and I have to actually take the copies of the birth plan off the printer and put them in the bag. Today I plan to prep the cloth diapers, and organize the changing table, put his last few bits of laundry away, and make some muffins for the freezer. And I should measure the rocking chair to see if the cushions I'm eying on Amazon will fit. After that, I don't think there's a lot I can do without DH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->