2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

No. And still no sign of any contractions. It's about 14 hours now before I have to go in so hoping something starts soon. I just feel normal except for every time I move I lose some more water.

I was like that with DD wen my waters went it would only leak out wen I walked lol :p good luck hope it starts on its own don't imagine induction being nice :p

Congratulations Bookity!!

All the best Molly, hope things go well.

Frenchie I am extremely impressed by your skills, that's such a beautiful blanket. I wish I had your talent.

I feel so far behind here, so many babies coming and I'm certain I have several more weeks at least. I'm so pleased and excited for you all though. It is lovely to see so many beautiful and healthy babies arriving.

Loozle I'm glad your little one is doing so well :)

That's a gorgeous blanket Frenchie

Bumpwishes I know the feeling I feel like I'm gonna be last even though it's only 2week and 4days til my due date lol and once I make it to 40weeks il start worrying since I'll then need him out asap or won't get my home birth hehe

Just got back from my OB appt and I'm still closed. Looks like little one is baking a lot longer than we had anticipated. Also told it's a no go for me to travel out of state since I am so far along. Looks like little one might not be such a chunker since I am still measuring at 34 cm. We'll have some more info after the ultrasound on Friday. I'm praying that if baby doesn't come by Saturday that he/she will wait until next weekend. I don't like the idea of being alone and going into labor. =( Oh yea, I am super swollen from the hips down. Doctor is not concerned but dear god I look like I am harboring a bath tubs worth of water in my lower extremities. Really looking forward to feeling "normal" again.
Anyone else have appts this week?

I hope baby cooperates for you and shows up fast or waits til your DH is back. It bodes well that everything is closed up tight! Especially since this is your first, right?

I had my weekly appointment yesterday, so I'm off the hook til Tuesday the 3rd unless something happens.

Bumpwishes I know the feeling I feel like I'm gonna be last even though it's only 2week and 4days til my due date lol and once I make it to 40weeks il start worrying since I'll then need him out asap or won't get my home birth hehe

Awww aha, glad I'm not the only one. You're not that far off though!! You never know when he might choose to arrive :)

Not long mommasquirrel. Fingers crossed baby times things right. I wouldn't want you to be on your own! Hope you have a good scan Friday. I have my 36 week appointment coming up.

I finished my second last day of work today. One more day on Saturday, and I'm done. I have mixed feelings about this.
I have an appointment tomorrow. I think it will be my 38 week one. How did that happen? I will probably be told that I am GBS positive. I found that out last Wednesday at my pre-admit.

Hey ladies! I've been one to silently stalk this thread and I've only posted a few times. Thought I would let you ladies know that we are scheduled for our c-section March 3rd unless he comes sooner. Good luck to all of you ladies! Congrats to those who have already had theirs!

I'm sorry to hear about the GBS test, bucherwurm :(

Less than a week, Redskins! Good luck with the section!

Tomorrow my induction process will begin at 9pm. Making the day seem like the longest one ever. Hopefully all goes well

So close, ladybrown! We'll be thinking of you and your little one.

Redskins, so close, but maybe seems like so far? You'll have a baby in your arms in no time! Prayers for patience and peace for you.

Remember, ladies: 50% give birth before their due date, 50% after. Going to and past your date is not as crazy as our impatient minds would think!

You all are so kind about the blanket. I'll think of you ladies when I wrap my babes in it!

Nothing much going on here. The in-laws are coming into town for the day. I had a sudden burst of non-fatigue to make cupcakes this morning. Oh, and my hospital bags are packed!

Goodluck today ladybrown. Congrats on setting a date redskins

Bumpwishes, mummysmurf- I feel the same way! I still have 2 weeks left, it feels weird because I have a hard end date (scheduled section) but I'm hoping I go early like DrMum and get to the hospital already 10 cms! That would be great. I really have no idea what to expect because both my birth experiences have been so different for many reasons.

Bucher, i have 1 day left as well, Friday. But I had a terrible day at work yesterday, so I am definitely looking forward to being done. A manager I have to work with infrequently was rude. Not unusual behaviour for him, he is like a bratty child and thinks he can say whatever he wants if he later says he was joking. Normally I would let it go but... you know, hormones. At least I didn't cry but I wanted to tell him off so badly and I let it ruin my lunch. And then I spent 3 hours retraining the most incompetent person on our team on a process that normally takes 20 minutes. :gun:

I hope the swelling/water retention let's up a bit Momma! I have an appointment this afternoon.

I feel the same way LilFooshFoosh about work right now! I'm a little jealous you are done tomorrow! I'm just working up until this LO shows up! BUT, oh my the hormones are getting to me. I have been so impatient and aggravated with coworkers...seems like every little thing they do, makes me upset! I'm doing my best to put a smile on my face...but I curse at them after they walk away! I just can't wait to be on maternity leave! lol. Plus, I'm getting tired of all the pregnant jokes...YES people, I'm still pregnant and I know I'm about to pop and I am ready for this!

Sorry for the little rant!

I'm ready little guy! I started EPO two days ago...going to start taking it 3 times a day starting today (was just taking it twice) and I also started bouncing on the exercise ball a few nights ago! Maybe it will help!

Attachments

• 37+1.jpg
    37+1.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 7
My boobs went into overdrive last night! So much colostrum. It kind of waxes and wanes in general, so I'm not reading into it too much, but I'm kind of curious if it's a sign of things to come.

The crib is supposedly coming home today, which means probably it will get assembled tomorrow evening. All the diapers are ready to go and just need to be sorted by size, and I have maybe a load or two of laundry that I can't get to until the nursery is ready (bedding mainly), the car seat needs to be installed once DH is done hauling the crib home, and after that, it's just little bits and pieces of not urgent stuff (hanging paintings, etc). If he waits til his due date, or even til Monday, we'll be in great shape, but if he comes tomorrow we'll be ok. Hopefully we can get one more date night in.

I just got back from my appointment. I ended up having a scan because I was a little worried about falling and potentially feeling slightly reduced movements. They checked movement, breathing, heart rate etc, it's scored out of 8 and baby girl got 8. But the tech made a note saying there is a single loop of cord around my baby's neck. I'm so upset and terrified. I'm going for NSTs every 2 days and my c-section was moved up to the 6th. I don'the even know how I will make it another week, I'm so scared. :cry:

You're almost there, Foosh! It sounds like she's doing great! And if they're aware of the cord, they'll keep an extra close eye on you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->