2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I take New Chapter prenatals, Nordic DHA and folic acid (always had it so trying to finish the bottle). I'm also taking liquid iron which I'll stop taking once the current bottle finishes.

Twinkie, that's fantastic news about lynny! What a relief!

Welcome new ladies imsotired zombie queen and kittykat <3

Happenstance thinking of you hope everything's ok hun xx

Not been on much today, super busy day and it's DS1's 3rd birthday tomorrow, so I've been busy wrapping presents and cake making tonight!

Sorry, not had a chance to read back the latest posts, but hope you're all doing well.

Just to update on my dr appointment. She's referred me to EPU and I spoke to a midwife this afternoon. She says it's possibly an ectopic pregnancy and wants to see me ASAP. I can't get to hospital tomorrow, so appt for scan first thing Fri. Feeling pretty nervous.

wow- I would think they'd want you to go to the ER if they really think you're having an ectopic. That has to be an awful feeling! :hugs: hugs going your way!!!

2 questions:

What are you ladies taking for prenatals?

&

Thoughts on coloring your hair during pregnancy? I am looong overdue for a root touch up & my grays are showing like crazyyyy.

These are the prenatal's I'm taking! I've been taking them since March & really like them! I ordered 300 pills the other day for $54, that will get me through the pregnancy! They are all natural, plant based organic & haven't ever caused me stomach upset or constipation! :D

https://www.amazon.com/Rainbow-Ligh...words=rainbow+light+prenatal+one+multivitamin

So who wants to know the sex of the baby ( or babies ) before they're born?
We decided to let it be a surprise UNLESS there are more than 1.... Bc in that case finding out there is more than one is enough of a surprise lol.

We aren't going to find out the sex - when we had our son 11 yrs ago, we didn't know and those words "its a boy!" were just WOW, nothing like it!! Whichever way it goes, a surprise "it's a ......" will make it just that much special for us;)

So something weird happened to me - I poas this afternoon (dollar store test) with not overly strong pee and my line wasn't very dark:( so I waited a bit, probably an hour and a half or 2 hours to pee again and I did the whole poas again with the same type of test - faint again:( so I diluted the urine by pouring water in the cup, so its now 1/2&1/2 and the line was darker!! so weird but it did make me feel better! I have read that after about 6 weeks that the tests can get lighter because the hormones are a lot higher. I have 1 FRER left and I may use it in the am with fmu or maybe I should just give it up and quite needlessly worrying myself:shrug: because what if my morning urine is too strong and its faint on the frer? I won't have another frer to use diluted pee on:wacko: I did not do this with my first pregnancy 11 yrs ago!! I found out early I was preggo by beta because i was having dizzy spells - it was early and my numbers were low but all I heard was "it's positive" and I carried on my merry way until I heard the HB at 11 weeks and had an U/S at 18 weeks..... I wish for that carefree nature back:( Anyways - sorry to ramble on but I worry a lot right now.
Thanks for listening:blush:

Wow this thread moves really fast!

Chimama and Meg - those are really awesome paid maternity leaves, especially being in the US! So lucky...

Funny thing about The Other Baby Book - one of the authors (Miriam Katz) is married to a friend of mine from high school - not a close friend, we don't see each other any more except on Facebook. But since we are friends on Facebook, I saw all the posts and info about when they were working on the book, and gathering stories and anecdotes. I actually submitted a story or two, but I don't think it made it into the book. I actually haven't read the book, since it came out after the point where I was buying baby books.

As for what I do, I'm a Hospice RN. It keeps me very busy, but it's work I feel good about.

Happenstance - thinking of you and hope you're doing okay.

So who wants to know the sex of the baby ( or babies ) before they're born?
We decided to let it be a surprise UNLESS there are more than 1.... Bc in that case finding out there is more than one is enough of a surprise lol.

This is how I stand on finding out. DH would have found out the day we found out we were expecting if he could have.

Just sitting chilling and all of a sudden I've got pretty strong cramps. They feel a bit different to period type, a bit higher up. Dunno if it's just because I've had something to eat and then been sitting hunched over?
Please tell me this is normal? Ohhhh feck.

I'm due March 06 2015, I'd love to join the group! This is an unexpected #2 for me, #1 is 18 months old

hanni - cramps are totally normal! It means your uterus is stretching.

hanni - cramps are totally normal! It means your uterus is stretching.

I agree. Brief cramps are either stretching, or maybe it's weird gas or constipation? As long as they're not crazy painful and constant, they're nothing to worry about.

DH took our weekly photo today, and then some other random photos because he wants to practice portrait photography. Looking at them, we're both pretty sure that my shape is changing a little. I think I'm widening a bit, beyond just what I'd attribute to having gained a couple pounds. I'm thinking about getting a new swimsuit. I have one that fits, but if I'm going to hide this for a few months, I may need one with a skirt. This is one of the only times it pays to be overweight ;)

Thinking of you happenstance x

Prenatal I'm taking tesco own brand - all the same things as pregnacare and only £3 a pack

The tiredness is becoming pretty intense - I'm also sleep walking at night which is making things worse - last night someone arrived at my house wanting to attend a midwife appointment at 3 am so I went to try and let them in - I am going crazy!!!!

We aren't going to find out the sex - when we had our son 11 yrs ago, we didn't know and those words "its a boy!" were just WOW, nothing like it!! Whichever way it goes, a surprise "it's a ......" will make it just that much special for us;)

So something weird happened to me - I poas this afternoon (dollar store test) with not overly strong pee and my line wasn't very dark:( so I waited a bit, probably an hour and a half or 2 hours to pee again and I did the whole poas again with the same type of test - faint again:( so I diluted the urine by pouring water in the cup, so its now 1/2&1/2 and the line was darker!! so weird but it did make me feel better! I have read that after about 6 weeks that the tests can get lighter because the hormones are a lot higher. I have 1 FRER left and I may use it in the am with fmu or maybe I should just give it up and quite needlessly worrying myself:shrug: because what if my morning urine is too strong and its faint on the frer? I won't have another frer to use diluted pee on:wacko: I did not do this with my first pregnancy 11 yrs ago!! I found out early I was preggo by beta because i was having dizzy spells - it was early and my numbers were low but all I heard was "it's positive" and I carried on my merry way until I heard the HB at 11 weeks and had an U/S at 18 weeks..... I wish for that carefree nature back:( Anyways - sorry to ramble on but I worry a lot right now.
Thanks for listening:blush:

Lol u have the same prob as me, cnt stop testin althou I think my rubbish lines are due to rubbish tests lol

Hi ladies, can I join? Just got my BFP today, due 12th March, which is my hubby's birthday!

Sorry, not had a chance to read back the latest posts, but hope you're all doing well.

Just to update on my dr appointment. She's referred me to EPU and I spoke to a midwife this afternoon. She says it's possibly an ectopic pregnancy and wants to see me ASAP. I can't get to hospital tomorrow, so appt for scan first thing Fri. Feeling pretty nervous.

Sorry to hear this. My fingers are crossed for you. A friend of mine has a scan today because of suspected ectopic x

Hi ladies!!

I got my bfp yesterday and still can't believe it!! :D

I'm due March 20th and would love to join your thread and be a march-mallow. ;) This will be #2 for us, we have a ds, and will be team yellow! :)

Look forward to sharing the journey with you all. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->