2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Welcome kealz and button! Congrats!!

ChelseaLynn, try not to worry too much, I don't even feel pregnant today, yesterday I spent all day feeling sick! I am full of cold now too, which is making me feel horrid. I'm sure your ultrasound will be great tomorrow x

I'm the same, barely feel sick today at all! Hope your cold goes soon Loozle.

My tests are a tad bit darker today and still no real symptoms. Trying to relax until my appt next week. We will be finding out the sex so we can determine whether or not we need to get anything new or rearrange bedrooms. We have a daughter who will be a little over 2 when baby arrives. She was my 'December snowflake' and I'm excited to have a 'March Mallow'. Adorable!

I hope everyone is doing well.

My tests are a tad bit darker today and still no real symptoms. Trying to relax until my appt next week. We will be finding out the sex so we can determine whether or not we need to get anything new or rearrange bedrooms. We have a daughter who will be a little over 2 when baby arrives. She was my 'December snowflake' and I'm excited to have a 'March Mallow'. Adorable!

Have u got the code for the march mellow plz?

Have u got the code for the march mellow plz?

It's on the first page of this thread. Separate the (img) parts from the rest of the code and voila!

Hi all, so many posts it's hard to keep up, but I'm going to try to hit on what I can remember.

Love the name James, hoping to use it as a middle name for a boy. My BIL's cousin lost a boy named Lucas years ago. Both my sister and I like the name Lucas a lot, my sister and BIL didn't use it because his cousin got incredibly upset when she found out they were even talking about it...now I don't know if I shouldn't use it. I do not know his cousin, but fear my sis and her husband might get upset.

As of now, we'll be finding out gender, which I was surprised how adamant dh was on this, I was actually starting to lean towards surprise for #1...we'll see if this changes or not over the coming weeks.

I am taking the target brand prenatal because it doesn't upset my stomach, to scared to make a switch now that I'm actually pregnant!

And, I'm a real estate appraiser :)

I think it's a day for not feeling sick! I woke up this morning with nausea but it's gone. I had HG with my daughter up to 15 weeks with mild sickness more or less throughout my pregnancy so im kind of hoping i don't get it again! I actually hated first trimester & the not knowing if baby is ok or not. I hope it goes quicker this time round!!!

We won't be finding out what colour bump is this time .... I say that but im sure we will change our minds haha Not though of any names yet but DH has xx

Well my bbs hurt less today... But I just downed a glass of water and feel nauseous now, and I'm really sweaty... I think I got your ladies sickness lol!

Anyone else getting super painful gas? Mine starts like period cramps, then becomes sharp pain for a sec or two, then it's gas lol!

I love unique names. I haven't really gotten any names for boys yet, I like Brantley, but for girl names I really like Hadley, Harlow, Braelynn, Madelyn (except I don't like Maddi for short - too common for me), Harper, or Breslyn. Harper is probably my favorite out of those. When we choose a name for sure though I'm not going to tell many people what the name will be. I hate when people influence me on what to name my own child! "Ew, I don't like that" then I start to doubt myself, haha. I don't want that to happen!

Cute names! Agreed. We didn't tell anyone the name we had chosen except for our siblings, and we will do the same this time.

I love unique names. I haven't really gotten any names for boys yet, I like Brantley, but for girl names I really like Hadley, Harlow, Braelynn, Madelyn (except I don't like Maddi for short - too common for me), Harper, or Breslyn. Harper is probably my favorite out of those. When we choose a name for sure though I'm not going to tell many people what the name will be. I hate when people influence me on what to name my own child! "Ew, I don't like that" then I start to doubt myself, haha. I don't want that to happen!

We've also decided to not tell anyone until after the babies here! What is it with people wanting to be so negative about your decisions when pregnant? I'm sure it doesn't stop once the baby is here! My parents can be very negative & opinionated at times!

Anyways- anyone thinking about doing a water birth & who has done a waterbirth in the past? We're delivering at a birthing center that has the option of doing water birth. Hubby seems excited about wanting to do it.

Never thought about a water birth, i'm not a fan of water so it would seem silly to have a water birth, but i've heard good things from people about them xx

I'm not interested in a water birth... I know people have done it and loved it, but it's just not for me. I think it's funny your hubby is excited about it. That's cute. He doesn't know he's not the one giving birth, right?

Hi ladies, id love to join the group. Got my bfp a few days ago. Ha took 4 tests just to make sure I wasnt going crazy. Im due march 19, this will be my second and I feel like im going to start showing soon. My belly feels like its starting to harden. 4 weeks seems way too soon though

I'm not interested in a water birth... I know people have done it and loved it, but it's just not for me. I think it's funny your hubby is excited about it. That's cute. He doesn't know he's not the one giving birth, right?

I'm really up in the air about waterbirth but he seems excited about! I think after our first appointment with a midwife, I'll make a more informed decision. I just want to make sure it's completely safe & you can still check doppler heart tones while in the water. I'm not sure what's so exciting to hubby about a waterbirth- I know he wants to catch the baby so I think to him, being able to pull the baby out of the water is what he's excited about. I don't think he's thinking about how nasty that water could get- lol!! PLUS what if I need an epidural & baby get's stuck or something? I don't know- I just have a lot of questions about it all!

Hi ladies, id love to join the group. Got my bfp a few days ago. Ha took 4 tests just to make sure I wasnt going crazy. Im due march 19, this will be my second and I feel like im going to start showing soon. My belly feels like its starting to harden. 4 weeks seems way too soon though

welcome & congrats on your BFP!

Congrats and welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->