2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

@cmr : I have been feeling a little "full" since before I got my BFP... so don't second guess yourself thinking it's too early. It's like your pants don't sit the same on your hips - a weird discomfort. I know you're in there, baby!

Thanks, ladies...we've been trying for over a year now and im glad we've actually caught the egg this time.

Hi ladies, id love to join the group. Got my bfp a few days ago. Ha took 4 tests just to make sure I wasnt going crazy. Im due march 19, this will be my second and I feel like im going to start showing soon. My belly feels like its starting to harden. 4 weeks seems way too soon though

Welcome cmr01 :)

My tummy has felt hard today too and this is my second also - I wonder whether everything just remembers what to do?! Lol :)

I'm not interested in a water birth... I know people have done it and loved it, but it's just not for me. I think it's funny your hubby is excited about it. That's cute. He doesn't know he's not the one giving birth, right?

I'm really up in the air about waterbirth but he seems excited about! I think after our first appointment with a midwife, I'll make a more informed decision. I just want to make sure it's completely safe & you can still check doppler heart tones while in the water. I'm not sure what's so exciting to hubby about a waterbirth- I know he wants to catch the baby so I think to him, being able to pull the baby out of the water is what he's excited about. I don't think he's thinking about how nasty that water could get- lol!! PLUS what if I need an epidural & baby get's stuck or something? I don't know- I just have a lot of questions about it all!

I'm considering waterbirth. It's supposed to be great for pain relief. I don't know how they would do monitoring during a waterbirth. I'd guess you'd have to get out of the tub. I know you would for an epidural, but it takes time to get the epidural together, so you'd have plenty of time to get out and dry off there.

Hi ladies, id love to join the group. Got my bfp a few days ago. Ha took 4 tests just to make sure I wasnt going crazy. Im due march 19, this will be my second and I feel like im going to start showing soon. My belly feels like its starting to harden. 4 weeks seems way too soon though

Welcome and congrats

Hi ladies! I'd like to join you too. I got my BFP last week, and I'm 5 weeks today. EDD is March 12 by my calculations. This will be my first! Feeling excited and pretty anxious too!

Welcome new ladies there are lots of us now.

New symptom today - aching hips - anyone else had this??

Has anyone also found anything to help relieve the tiredness - it's getting worse and worse - just want to come home from work and sleep

I can't find a relief for the tiredness. Even sleeping doesn't help because I wake up just as tired lol! Fortunately it typically gets better in the second trimester :)

I hope you ladies start waking up soon!

My breasts have been sore from the start, since pre-test, but they're getting steadily worse, and last night I had my first totally random shooting pain in the left one. Holy crap! I'm screwed if that happens in public, I think I'd draw some stares if I suddenly yell "Ooaaahh!" and grab my boob at the grocery store :haha:

2 questions:

What are you ladies taking for prenatals?

&

Thoughts on coloring your hair during pregnancy? I am looong overdue for a root touch up & my grays are showing like crazyyyy.

I'm taking some samples from the ob's office called Vita-fol. So far so good they don't upset my stomach or anything.

I'm not sure about the hair coloring but I would go for it.

Hahaha MrsKChicago, I hope it doesn't happen to you in public. I kind of wish I got the sore, bigger boobs. Mine didn't change at all last time, never hurt, and never got big when I was breastfeeding! I really wouldn't mind having a little big bigger boobs :)

I'm not really digging that whole water birth thing either it just seems so messy, too messy for me. Not that any birth will be mess free, I'm just not feeling it

Hahaha MrsKChicago, I hope it doesn't happen to you in public. I kind of wish I got the sore, bigger boobs. Mine didn't change at all last time, never hurt, and never got big when I was breastfeeding! I really wouldn't mind having a little big bigger boobs :)

I really hope they don't grow much. I'm already a D cup, that's more than enough! I guess if I had to pick one first trimester symptom, sore boobs is the one I'd pick. It's easier to work around than nausea and fatigue, but still reassuring.

I need some advice ladies!

I am 3w3d. I have been spotting for the past couple of days. Not heavy. There was a small tiny clot last night... about half the size of a pea.

Called my doc, got my beta done today. It was a 54.6..... She told me over the phone, "I'm sorry, this pregnancy isn't viable." With no sympathy whatsoever.

I Googled "normal" hcg levels for 3 weeks pregnant & it's between 5-50. So my 54.6 is ABOVE normal.... So how the HELL can they say that?! I am beyond frustrated right now.

She said a 2nd round of tests wasn't necessary. I called back & told her I wanted them regardless & she needs to check with the doc before she can order it..... which won't be until Monday.

Should I find a new doctor? I've been going to this same place for 13 years. The doctor that delivered my son, 9 years ago, no longer does pregnancy visits, so I can't see her & was passed along to someone else.

So frustrated!!! What should I do?

Oh PS- I have been taking a FRER every morning & night & the line is getting darker. If I was losing the pregnancy wouldn't it NOT be getting darker?! Ahhhhh so upset!!!

I'm sorry you had to deal with her. If your FRERs are getting darker, I would assume your pregnancy is viable and she just made a mistake.

If my doctor was that insensitive, I'd switch. Do you really want to spend the next 9 months being treated by someone with bad attitude and possibly poor diagnostic skills? I'd keep testing, and if you're still getting positives in a week or two, make an appointment with someone else. Good luck to you!

Anyways- anyone thinking about doing a water birth & who has done a waterbirth in the past? We're delivering at a birthing center that has the option of doing water birth. Hubby seems excited about wanting to do it.

I did a water birth with my DD. Or most of it anyway, toward the end I felt like getting out, so she wasn't actually born in the water. I thought the water was very relaxing and comforting, though. I just felt like getting into a different position to finish the pushing.

I need some advice ladies!

I am 3w3d. I have been spotting for the past couple of days. Not heavy. There was a small tiny clot last night... about half the size of a pea.

Called my doc, got my beta done today. It was a 54.6..... She told me over the phone, "I'm sorry, this pregnancy isn't viable." With no sympathy whatsoever.

I Googled "normal" hcg levels for 3 weeks pregnant & it's between 5-50. So my 54.6 is ABOVE normal.... So how the HELL can they say that?! I am beyond frustrated right now.

She said a 2nd round of tests wasn't necessary. I called back & told her I wanted them regardless & she needs to check with the doc before she can order it..... which won't be until Monday.

Should I find a new doctor? I've been going to this same place for 13 years. The doctor that delivered my son, 9 years ago, no longer does pregnancy visits, so I can't see her & was passed along to someone else.

So frustrated!!! What should I do?

Oh PS- I have been taking a FRER every morning & night & the line is getting darker. If I was losing the pregnancy wouldn't it NOT be getting darker?! Ahhhhh so upset!!!

How rude and frustrating! I would definitely look into going somewhere else. If (and hopefully it is) this is a progressing pregnancy, I wouldn't want them monitoring it after this!

I would switch doctors too. No matter what happens, you want a doctor who is sensitive. Bleeding can happen for so many reasons. I hope everything is ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->