2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I'm definitely just going to have a hospital birth. Unfortunately I'm high risk so I won't be able to have a home birth and probably not at a birthing centre either. But I would like to at least try to go natural and maybe try alternative pain medications besides the epidural (I had a bad experience with a spinal once and would like to avoid it if possible). Sitting on a tub, using a shower, or bouncing on a ball are all options I would like to try. I'd also like to try birthing in a squatting position but I don't know if OBs will let you?

I'm the same, have to birth at hospital due to needing antibiotics in labour. My first was induced but natural birth, I wanted to deliver kneeling but his heart rate dropped so I had to forcibly push him out ASAP and because he was back to back my midwife decided on my back was best. I disagree now, but at least he was out safe and sound.
My second was all natural and delivered on all fours at breakneck speed, with no actual pushing at all, my body did everything! Didn't even graze!
Definitely go for the natural labour if that's your thing, amazing experience for me!
I didn't need anything like shower or ball, just something to lean on! :flower:

Hi girls!! I am not sure if I belong here quite yet but I think I may have the start of a :bfp:!! :cloud9:

What an adorable name for a thread!! LOVE it!!

Attachments

• 0709141949.jpg
    0709141949.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 15
does anyone know how much on average boobs grow in pregnancy, because i'm only 6 weeks and i've gone from a 28 DD to a 28 F!?!?!! if they get any bigger i'll fall over forwards before i even get my bump!!

Omg with my first they grew to a 38G and when my milk came in I was off the charts! I'm a bit slimmer this time, I've gone from a 34dd to a 34e already tho!

Hi girls!! I am not sure if I belong here quite yet but I think I may have the start of a :bfp:!! :cloud9:

What an adorable name for a thread!! LOVE it!!

The pics really blurry but I think I can see it! Are you testing again? :happydance: let me know if you want me to add your name to the list :D

does anyone know how much on average boobs grow in pregnancy, because i'm only 6 weeks and i've gone from a 28 DD to a 28 F!?!?!! if they get any bigger i'll fall over forwards before i even get my bump!!

Omg with my first they grew to a 38G and when my milk came in I was off the charts! I'm a bit slimmer this time, I've gone from a 34dd to a 34e already tho!

god!!! I always wanted big boobs but now i've got them i want to take them back haha!!!!

dan-o ~ I plan on testing in another 2 hours - I want my urine nice and strong for a good test lol

You just go by your LMP to figure EDD right? I guess I'd be due on/around March 19th? LMP was June 12th.
I will update in a few hours whether you should add me or not, FX!!

dan-o ~ I plan on testing in another 2 hours - I want my urine nice and strong for a good test lol

You just go by your LMP to figure EDD right? I guess I'd be due on/around March 19th? LMP was June 12th.

I went with the prediction Countdown to Pregnancy gave me. They base it on your ovulation, if I go by LMP on other calculators, it's off by a day or two because I don't O on day 14. No reason not to just go with LMP til you see the doctor. I hope it's a positive for you!

Hey ladies!! Just wanted to pop in and say goodbye. I went into my first appointment today and there was nothing in my uterus. It was empty. I managed to not cry until I got to the car. They want me to come back in a week to check for something to say the pregnancy is viable, but I don't think I will see anything different. It's been nice knowing you all up until this point. Universe willing, I will hopefully be posting about pregnancy again. Good luck to everyone :)

oh Mamatex- I am so so sorry! Did the doctor say what happened? Did you even have any bad cramping or bleeding to suggest a miscarriage?

Hey ladies!! Just wanted to pop in and say goodbye. I went into my first appointment today and there was nothing in my uterus. It was empty. I managed to not cry until I got to the car. They want me to come back in a week to check for something to say the pregnancy is viable, but I don't think I will see anything different. It's been nice knowing you all up until this point. Universe willing, I will hopefully be posting about pregnancy again. Good luck to everyone :)

So sorry to hear that :(

So sorry!!! I hope they find something in there next week, I'll be praying for you!

Exciting!! Good luck!

oh Mamatex- I am so so sorry! Did the doctor say what happened? Did you even have any bad cramping or bleeding to suggest a miscarriage?

No, I haven't had any bad cramping, bleeding, or even spotting. With my first loss, I had slight cramping leading up to the spotting, which then turned into bleeding so I thought maybe just maybe, everything was going along ok.

:wacko:

No, I haven't had any bad cramping, bleeding, or even spotting. With my first loss, I had slight cramping leading up to the spotting, which then turned into bleeding so I thought maybe just maybe, everything was going along ok.

But they just did HCG and it was above 10,000 wasn't it? Or am I confusing you with someone else? Did they check for an ectopic or anything? It doesn't really make sense.

I'm still hoping it was just too early, when did you first test positive? X

I didn't know you could have a miscarriage without any bleeding or cramping!! ahh, makes me twice as worried!!

Who else is pregnant for the first time? When is everyone getting their first appointments/tests/scans etc?

The birthing center I'm going with doesn't have their first appointment until 10 weeks. I kind of feel like this is too far away- they say I could do it earlier but they wouldn't be able to hear a heart beat or anything to confirm viability. What are other first time pregnant ladies doing to confirm viability?

So sorry to hear you're having an awful time, mamatex. :( Fx'd it's just too early hun. xxx

I didn't know you could have a miscarriage without any bleeding or cramping!! ahh, makes me twice as worried!!

Who else is pregnant for the first time? When is everyone getting their first appointments/tests/scans etc?

The birthing center I'm going with doesn't have their first appointment until 10 weeks. I kind of feel like this is too far away- they say I could do it earlier but they wouldn't be able to hear a heart beat or anything to confirm viability. What are other first time pregnant ladies doing to confirm viability?

i'm a first time mum :), i've got an initial appointment tomorrow, to do bloods and things, then i'll get an early scan because i have such irregular periods (my last one being february) to work out my proper due date, although i think i'm fairly accurate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->