2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

MamaTex, I'm so sorry. :(:(:(

I've also had no symptoms, except a twinge in my breasts here and there, and I'm a little hungrier than normal. I'm also having issues with constipation. But none of the traditional symptoms.

AAAAH so my parents have decided to come up for the weekend - we are SO not ready to tell them. I want to wait until at least my birthday in late August to tell anyone! The problem is that they will expect me to have a beer with them. The best thing I've come up with so far is a white lie that I'm taking a medication that will interact with the alcohol. I hate lying, but I'm just not ready to tell them.

I'm a sweet pea today!

I have the same issue with a family weekend trip coming up. My brother and sister in law know, but I'm not telling mom yet. Our plan is for me to just have a beer in front of me and swap my full for my brother or DH's empty when mom's not looking. Would something like that work?

Soooo.... It's been an eventful day here girls. I spent all last night with pain and bleeding. So I was scanned this morning and everything looks good. No more bleeding, no more pain. Gestational sac measuring exactly as my dates, fetal pole visible but a little early for heartbeat. And no cause for bleeding seen.
I'd done a crazy work out in the gym yesterday so they think it might be cervical.
Very stressful but all good in huge end!! I have a follow up scan in 13 days and they hope to see the heartbeat then.

This whole baby business is so darned stressful!

Welcome to the new ladies... I'm not a prolific poster but I swing by every day or so to say hello and catch up on everyone's news!!

I didn't know you could have a miscarriage without any bleeding or cramping!! ahh, makes me twice as worried!!

Who else is pregnant for the first time? When is everyone getting their first appointments/tests/scans etc?

The birthing center I'm going with doesn't have their first appointment until 10 weeks. I kind of feel like this is too far away- they say I could do it earlier but they wouldn't be able to hear a heart beat or anything to confirm viability. What are other first time pregnant ladies doing to confirm viability?

OUR FIRST BABY HERE!
we meet the little bugger the 14th at our first apt & US. We should see a heart beat I'm not sure about hearing it I think it's too early.
My md doesn't do blood tests the receptionist literally said "pregnancy tests are expensive enough." Bc obv when I called that's what I asked for to confirm the pregnancy. I think it's just this office bc I've never heard of such a thing.

It's normal to be tentative especially with your first or if you've had previous losses but try an enjoy as you won't get this time back and worrying wont change the eventual outcome! X

you are so right! But the planner in me is being super anxious! I like to have everything planned out & not having a reassurance of our future right now is causing major concerns! I just sent my midwife a message asking if it's possible to have an early scan at 6-7 weeks & what my out of pocket costs would be for that. I just need some reassurance that I can go forward with planning life for this baby! I don't have any risk factors so they might say no. We'll see.

I am exactly the same as you say. Planning everything, constant worrying and boatloads of anxiety. I did it for my first pregnancy and I'll do it for this one as well. Believe me, you will enjoy this pregnancy but unfortunately you will worry as much as you will enjoy. It's normal. You just have to try and be positive and keep your chin up. Luckily, pregnancies fly by, but babies grow fast too. Take some time to enjoy whenever you think of it.:flower:

Boy you are a chatty bunch!
Here are the key points I remember...

Prenatals - Ethical Nutrients Pregnancy Support

Will we find out sex- yes, mainly because we have 2 girls so if this one turns out to be a girl we are 95% set up already but if it's a boy I need to go shopping!

My symptoms seem to be getting worse by the day fatigue and morning sickness seem to be the worst. Though it's interesting I have super high progesterone (Mondays test came back as 289) which should constipate me by I am having the other end of the spectrum and keep getting the runs!

I did my last digi this morning and got 3+ weeks so I feel a little more relieved. Now I just need time to speed up a little so it can be scan time, only 20 days to go!!

Birth plan- I will be having an elcs. Both of my girls were induced early due to obstetric cholistasis, Ziva ended up an EMCS after getting stuck and going in to distress. So this time will be elcs plus I am getting my tubes tied at the same time as 3 is enough for us!

I haven't seen a doctor yet. I am trying to get in with a midwife group. I should hear next week. If not, then I will contact my doctor's office and see what they normally do.
For pre-natals, I am taking a life brand (shoppers brand) that is full spectrum for vitamins.
We have been talking names for a while now. It's going to be hard to narrow things down. I couldn't even decide on a name for my newest dog until we had her for 2 weeks.
As for finding out the gender, I don't know! My husband wants to, but I'm afraid it would be wrong. As it is I am leaning more towards one than the other, so if I am told it is the one I want and it turns out the other way, I wouldn't want to be disappointed.

Anyone else taking progesterone?

Does it make you super tired and drunk or loopy? I'm already so tired all the time but it definitely knocks me out at night and its the best sleep ever!

I am on progesterone pessaries. I was meant to take 2 a day but after my prog levels came back at 289 I am now only on 1 that I use at night when I go to bed so I sleep through most of the side effects. In saying that fatigue is kicking my butt, I am not sure if it is just the pregnancy or if the pessaries are adding to it?

So no symptoms here and getting so nervous. Why is early pregnancy so scary? I'm worried about everything. Anyone else having very few symptoms. This is my second baby so I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

I have the same issue with a family weekend trip coming up. My brother and sister in law know, but I'm not telling mom yet. Our plan is for me to just have a beer in front of me and swap my full for my brother or DH's empty when mom's not looking. Would something like that work?

That's a great idea, it just won't work for us unfortunately, as my DH does not drink. :/ I've also thought about getting some beer-colored soda or juice and just drinking from a glass. Or maybe one of those mixes that you add alcohol to and then just not add the alcohol. Hmmmm.

Sneaky mocktails might work. Or you could open a beer and pour it out the day before, fill it with water or juice or something, and reseal it. Just make sure you grab the right bottle. When you go for a refill, just fill it up with water again.

Ultrasound tomorrow to check for a heartbeat. My appointment is at 4pm...I'm thinking tomorrow is going to be a looong day! I'm so nervous :wacko:

Anyone else taking progesterone?

Does it make you super tired and drunk or loopy? I'm already so tired all the time but it definitely knocks me out at night and its the best sleep ever!

I'm on progesterone too. It does make me really tired, I think, or maybe it's just the pregnancy. Not sure :huh:

Hey ladies!! Just wanted to pop in and say goodbye. I went into my first appointment today and there was nothing in my uterus. It was empty. I managed to not cry until I got to the car. They want me to come back in a week to check for something to say the pregnancy is viable, but I don't think I will see anything different. It's been nice knowing you all up until this point. Universe willing, I will hopefully be posting about pregnancy again. Good luck to everyone :)

:hugs: I'm so sorry to hear this. Hope to see you around these boards soon <3

Ultrasound tomorrow to check for a heartbeat. My appointment is at 4pm...I'm thinking tomorrow is going to be a looong day! I'm so nervous :wacko:

Mines tomorrow at 1, but I don't meet the OB until 230. Tomorrow will go so slowly, and I'm willing to bet I wake up super early lol! Hope we both get our heartbeats!

Hi ladies, id love to join the group. Got my bfp a few days ago. Ha took 4 tests just to make sure I wasnt going crazy. Im due march 19, this will be my second and I feel like im going to start showing soon. My belly feels like its starting to harden. 4 weeks seems way too soon though

Welcome cmr01 :)

My tummy has felt hard today too and this is my second also - I wonder whether everything just remembers what to do?! Lol :)

@cmr : I have been feeling a little "full" since before I got my BFP... so don't second guess yourself thinking it's too early. It's like your pants don't sit the same on your hips - a weird discomfort. I know you're in there, baby!

Im just glad im not the only one. My work pants are getting really tight. Almost to the point where I rip them off right when I get home. I just think id look silly going out to buy maternity clothes this early. I wish I would have saved my old ones but who would have guessed id find myself pregnant 5 years later. When I told my mom she was excited but told me she is surprised, she thought I was done.

Hi ladies, id love to join the group. Got my bfp a few days ago. Ha took 4 tests just to make sure I wasnt going crazy. Im due march 19, this will be my second and I feel like im going to start showing soon. My belly feels like its starting to harden. 4 weeks seems way too soon though

My tummy has felt hard today too and this is my second also - I wonder whether everything just remembers what to do?! Lol :)

@cmr : I have been feeling a little "full" since before I got my BFP... so don't second guess yourself thinking it's too early. It's like your pants don't sit the same on your hips - a weird discomfort. I know you're in there, baby!

Im just glad im not the only one. My work pants are getting really tight. Almost to the point where I rip them off right when I get home. I just think id look silly going out to buy maternity clothes this early. I wish I would have saved my old ones but who would have guessed id find myself pregnant 5 years later. When I told my mom she was excited but told me she is surprised, she thought I was done.

Maybe buy a Bellaband or pants extender for now?

:hi::hi: May I join I'm due March 11th. God bless!

Maybe buy a Bellaband or pants extender for now?

Seriously did not think of that!! You know they say at the end of your pregnancy you begin to forget things and I swear its all been reversed. Lol I even locked my keys in my store/ had everyone one looking for my car keys when I let my sister borrow it. Ahh so glad I have others to remind me of things cause Im clearly losing my mind.

Can I join u ladies I'm due around the 24th but I usually go 1 week before because of cesarians.

Got my :bfp: today I'm so happy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->