2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I'm an emotional wreck today.

I can't help but think ( every morning ) OMG I'M PREGNANT! For some reason today it's hitting an emotional nerve today. I just feel lucky and blessed. It was just last month (and every BFN test before that over the last 10 months)
I was having a melt down thinking we have a long road ahead of us bc we found out I have or could have 1 ovarie.
I had my mind set nothing will happen for 4 months and at the same time I had this intuition July is going to be big. Don't get me wrong I worry, I haven't had a US or anything and I still need to see that bean to know were on the right path. Right now tho I just can't help but be in the moment and enjoy the excitement.

ATM I don't really have any symptoms but slight boob pain. My abs feel like I've worked out even tho I don't have any abs lol. Hope you girls are doing well. Xo

doctors went well, although i had a call from the midwife and apparently there are no appointments for around about 5 or 6 weeks, so she's given me the overflow number and i have to phone them Monday, but she seems to think i may be as far as 10 weeks!!! but i'm pretty sure i can't be, i guess i'll have to wait until the scan to see :D but i might be leaving you lovely ladies if my due date is moved forward :( xx

How fabulous for you if that's the case. I remember you reading you may be further ahead than you thought! x

That's interesting because with dd my breasts didn't change either but also I didn't have any probs with leakin milk it makes me wander if my body wasn't producing enough milk or something I didn't need breast pads at all.

This happened with me too. I never leaked once, never got bigger at all and never got engorged. I had a very cranky baby in the 5th percentile who refused a bottle. When she was 7 months she finally accepted a bottle so I combifed and she jumped to 50th percentile in a month! At that point, my doctor confirmed that I must have had low supply, so I will be prepared for that this time. Ladies, don't stress so much about how you feed your baby... The important thing is that your baby is fed :)

Well I think my morning sickness has started! Definitely nauseous this morning! I hope everyone else is doing well today!

got another line on my ic yippee :) so happy but convinced dh to go out shopping and pick up a frer :)

@mummy smurf : DD will almost be 3 when I'm due. That might be a little young for her to be in the delivery room. I guess it depends on what time of day...

My boobs were a little sore last night, not anymore this morning. I did wake up feeling pretty queezy though so hopefully that is a good sign. 5 hours until my scan!

I also have to really recommend a water birth. Like some of you, I was very put off by the fact it would be messy.. etc so in my birth plan I had said I wouldn't mind the water to relax in, but didn't want to give birth in the water.

When it came down to it however, once I was in the water the feeling was so amazing, I don't actually think I could have got out if I tried. I would definitely recommend it, as I had a fantastic experience and hope I can do the same this time round with just G&A again.

It's nice to hear from people who have experience! I really want to do a natural birth, but being in the water for the actual birth has never appealed to me. Maybe I need to give it more thought.

I'm not sold on the water birth thing just because of the ick factor, I don't think I could get past it, but I would love to labor in the water and if I can go med free, I'd like to try the more squatty position rather than pushing from on my back. I've read so many positive things about it (I think someone posted they had done this and it went really well, but I'm sorry I don't remember who! :dohh:)

I also have to really recommend a water birth. Like some of you, I was very put off by the fact it would be messy.. etc so in my birth plan I had said I wouldn't mind the water to relax in, but didn't want to give birth in the water.

When it came down to it however, once I was in the water the feeling was so amazing, I don't actually think I could have got out if I tried. I would definitely recommend it, as I had a fantastic experience and hope I can do the same this time round with just G&A again.

It's nice to hear from people who have experience! I really want to do a natural birth, but being in the water for the actual birth has never appealed to me. Maybe I need to give it more thought.

I'm not sold on the water birth thing just because of the ick factor, I don't think I could get past it, but I would love to labor in the water and if I can go med free, I'd like to try the more squatty position rather than pushing from on my back. I've read so many positive things about it (I think someone posted they had done this and it went really well, but I'm sorry I don't remember who! :dohh:)

Oh I was exactly the same!! Especially when the midwife at our antenatal class said we'd need to being in a sieve for DH to fish out 'stuff' :sick:

That completely put me off!

However I would definitely not dismiss it straightaway. It definitely helped me and lots of others who I've spoken to have said the same.

So sorry to hear about your loss Mamatex! Hang in there.

Welcome to the new ladies and Congrats.

Several things to catch up on here -

Sex of the baby - we will definitely be finding out. I think its a surprise no matter when and at birth it would be incredible just to see his/her face and hold them! I dont really care about buying gender specific things..I actually want to stay away from that. But of course I am not going to buy ONLY neutral things either. I guess a balance in between.

I am definitely doing the hospital route. I dont want medical intervention unless needed for the health of the baby or mine but I definitely feel more comfortable with the hospital option. This is all so new and scary anyways.

I finally have my first appointment in two weeks so I should be exactly 8 weeks unless the scan says different but I am very regular and all. I asked the nurse who made the appointment what I should expect but all she said was a full physical, pelvic exam and maybe blood work depending on how far along I am. No mention of a scan so thats disappointing!! I am really hoping for one. DH wants me to call in and check if they will be doing a scan and if so he wants to be there of course!

Also last night - we finally told my parents!!! I am a nerve wreck (had a dream about maybe my mom thinking it wasnt the right time for us or something stupid like that and since then I was worried about her reaction) Anyways they were super tired and we gave them a card which says Congrats! Arriving March 2015. New title/role = Grandparents. My dad did a take back when he read it and was smiling and passed it to my mom without saying anything. My mom read the whole thing but was like what I dont get it..she was sooo confused (but they were super tired!) so my dad had to tell her you are going to be a grandmother lol!

So it was a late night and I woke up for my nightly bathroom break and then felt really sick to my stomach, nauseous and sat on the bathroom floor and then decided I am finally going to threw up and it was awful!!

I dont really get too many symptoms and I hope that doesnt repeat!

Oh I was exactly the same!! Especially when the midwife at our antenatal class said we'd need to being in a sieve for DH to fish out 'stuff' :sick:

However I would definitely not dismiss it straightaway. It definitely helped me and lots of others who I've spoken to have said the same.[/QUOTE]

Oh my gosh, that made me gag!! Yep, I'll definitely look into it, but pretty sure I'll do it for labor only at this point!

However I would definitely not dismiss it straightaway. It definitely helped me and lots of others who I've spoken to have said the same.

Oh my gosh, that made me gag!! Yep, I'll definitely look into it, but pretty sure I'll do it for labor only at this point![/
QUOTE]

:haha:Sorry!

got another line on my ic yippee :) so happy but convinced dh to go out shopping and pick up a frer :)

Good luck and keep us updated.

@mummy smurf : DD will almost be 3 when I'm due. That might be a little young for her to be in the delivery room. I guess it depends on what time of day...

Yea that could be tricky if u go in labour in middle of the night lol, I'm havin a home birth so its not a problem for me hehe she will b 4 n half by time baby born so not to bad.

I've seen some waterbirth videos and photos, and it doesn't look half as gross as I expected. I'm not excited about the poop, obviously, but I think realistically, it's probably going to be the least of my problems pushing a baby out, whether it's in the water or in a bed.

I had a very vivid dream last night in which my DH broke my Little Mermaid mug that I've had since a classmate gave it to me in the late 90s. I was so angry even though it was an accident and he wasn't being careless. I've had lots of strange dreams lately, but I haven't remembered most of them.

I'm feeling just the slightest bit queasy this morning. I don't think I'm going to escape the morning sickness altogether. Please let me at least get through this weekend! I'm chaperoning some kids at overnight camp, and there's no way to play off serious nausea in close quarters. I'm thinking seriously about announcing early if I get a scan at my first appointment and everything looks good. This is a pain to hide. And I need to call the midwives today and ask about ziplining. DH thinks it's hilarious that that's my first question for them...

Someone want to remind me the benefit of my ultrasound today will be seeing Squiggles? Because all I feel is like my bladder is going through explode!

How much longer do you have to wait?

I hope you'll post a photo. If I can't get my own ultrasound, at least I'm getting to see everyone else's scans at around the same time!

Someone want to remind me the benefit of my ultrasound today will be seeing Squiggles? Because all I feel is like my bladder is going through explode!

It will be worth it! My wonderful doctor's office always plays dvds of aquatic life and ocean scenes in the ultrasound waiting room! Not looking forward to that part again! I never drank as much water as they recommended though and it was never an issue.

It will be worth it! My wonderful doctor's office always plays dvds of aquatic life and ocean scenes in the ultrasound waiting room! Not looking forward to that part again! I never drank as much water as they recommended though and it was never an issue.

That's hilarious. I'm sure it's meant to be calming and inoffensive, but someone ought to let them know it's kind of cruel to everyone forbidden to pee!

Ultrasound done, seeing the doc in about an hour. I didn't get to see Squiggles, but I saw his yolk sac! And I think I'm measuring right on track... The tech said it all looked great and there's not always an embryo or heartbeat visible this early... Just waiting for the doc to confirm everything is okay and if it is I'll post the pic... Obviously it's not Squiggles, but there's something there for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->