2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Hi ladies, id love to join the group. Got my bfp a few days ago. Ha took 4 tests just to make sure I wasnt going crazy. Im due march 19, this will be my second and I feel like im going to start showing soon. My belly feels like its starting to harden. 4 weeks seems way too soon though

Welcome cmr01 :)

My tummy has felt hard today too and this is my second also - I wonder whether everything just remembers what to do?! Lol :)

@cmr : I have been feeling a little "full" since before I got my BFP... so don't second guess yourself thinking it's too early. It's like your pants don't sit the same on your hips - a weird discomfort. I know you're in there, baby!

Im just glad im not the only one. My work pants are getting really tight. Almost to the point where I rip them off right when I get home. I just think id look silly going out to buy maternity clothes this early. I wish I would have saved my old ones but who would have guessed id find myself pregnant 5 years later. When I told my mom she was excited but told me she is surprised, she thought I was done.

Maybe buy a Bellaband or pants extender for now?

Seriously did not think of that!! You know they say at the end of your pregnancy you begin to forget things and I swear its all been reversed. Lol I even locked my keys in my store/ had everyone one looking for my car keys when I let my sister borrow it. Ahh so glad I have others to remind me of things cause Im clearly losing my mind.

I'm forgetting words all the time now! Also, this will be my first, but I'm seriously so bloated I've considered maternity pants myself. For now I'm wearing lots of leggings lol.

Welcome and congrats to the new ladies!

I'm chaperoning a group of middle schoolers at overnight camp Saturday night. I have to call the midwives tomorrow and find out if I'm allowed to zipline :p I also need to figure out what to do about snacks. I'm bound to be starving every 2 hours, and the planned meals probably won't cut it, but I also can't be pulling out granola bars in front of the kids every 2 hours... Not to mention sneaking off to pee all the time. It's gonna be tons of fun, but kind of a pain... Hiding pregnancy sucks.

I tried on some maternity pants today :D I didn't like them, though. There's no variation for different inseams on Target maternity pants, I guess they think we're all six feet tall. They were a lot more comfortable, though. I bloat so much during the day, I've worn basically nothing but elastic waist skirts so far, and occasionally one pair of too big capris.

I did buy a new swimsuit. Mine fit, but they're not entirely flattering right now. I got an old lady suit with a skirt ;) It's a little more modest, too, which seems better for the overnight camp chaperoning and the family vacation coming up. My suits are all lounging on Mexican beach suits - a bit low cut.

So im pretty sure I sounded like an idiot when I made my first appointment to see my doctors today. You see with my first I waited until I was almost 5 months along to say anything (I was 18 bf left me) so I had this long process to prove I was prego and get medical. So this time around I already have medical but im clueless on what to do for the doctors so early. Lol I just sounded stupid and kept telling them my I knew it sounded stupid but to please help a woman out haha. Ive had numerous ovarian tumors...one when I was pregnant which resulted in me losing an ovary. Ya a bit scary but its alright. So this time im being a stickler on them doing scans and tests early. Is it bad if I sound a little too demanding? I just dont want to lose my last ovary...im only 24

Congrats kaiecee and saveme

I have my first early bird midwife appointment - from what I've read it's a group session and it's more about information than tests or anything.

Have to wait anything up to 14 weeks for a scan!!

Hi ladies! I am due march 14th. I'm hoping this one sticks after 2 miscarriages, the last one 6 months ago. When I tested this time, my test line turned pink before my control line at 4 weeks 3 days. Fingers crossed!

Lots of talk of worried ladies as I saw this this morning!
https://www.babycenter.com/0_what-i...d=preg_2_20140710:6&pe=MlVFZkluR3wyMDE0MDcxMA..

i've got my first doctors appointment at 9.50 this morning, its now 8.30... why is time going so slowly!!!!! what do they do in your first appointment, i've never had one before haha xx

I had very unexpected breast changes during/after pregnancy. I didn't change bra sizes at all during the 9 months pregnant. They grew a bit when my milk first came in, but stabilized after a week or two. Unfortunately a couple months later they deflated and did not reflate!

I looked into it and supposedly a woman's breasts are not truly mature until she has a child: breasts are mostly fatty tissue before pregnancy, but then the milk ducts develop and replace most of the fat. When you no longer need the milk, the fat does not come back. This all happens regardless of whether the woman breastfeeds or not: the changes happen during pregnancy. Another permanent reminder of mommyhood, along with those typical stretchmarks!

Oh yes! After a year of breastfeeding my DD my boobs completely were unrecognisable!!

Happy for the fullness this pregnancy is bringing them!!!

Although having said that, during breastfeeding I was like Katie Price :haha:

I also have to really recommend a water birth. Like some of you, I was very put off by the fact it would be messy.. etc so in my birth plan I had said I wouldn't mind the water to relax in, but didn't want to give birth in the water.

When it came down to it however, once I was in the water the feeling was so amazing, I don't actually think I could have got out if I tried. I would definitely recommend it, as I had a fantastic experience and hope I can do the same this time round with just G&A again.

I had very unexpected breast changes during/after pregnancy. I didn't change bra sizes at all during the 9 months pregnant. They grew a bit when my milk first came in, but stabilized after a week or two. Unfortunately a couple months later they deflated and did not reflate!

I looked into it and supposedly a woman's breasts are not truly mature until she has a child: breasts are mostly fatty tissue before pregnancy, but then the milk ducts develop and replace most of the fat. When you no longer need the milk, the fat does not come back. This all happens regardless of whether the woman breastfeeds or not: the changes happen during pregnancy. Another permanent reminder of mommyhood, along with those typical stretchmarks!

That's interesting because with dd my breasts didn't change either but also I didn't have any probs with leakin milk it makes me wander if my body wasn't producing enough milk or something I didn't need breast pads at all.

I don't feel preg today lol but I blame dd as she stressed me.out last night and it makes me worry il loose baby wen she does. With dd I had the easiest pregnancy going no hormonal probs , no bump to get rid off after lol I had two problems the whole pregnancy, heartburn and constipation. I had slight nausea st around 16week for a few week but not enough to actually throw up lol no chance of it being easy this time.

I hear ya, mummy smurf! I think we always find something to stress us out. I had a really chill pregnancy with DD, but I let my work stress me out a little, so that was my vent. Now that I stay at home with her I worry with another baby will there be enough of my attention, who will watch her while I'm giving birth, won't the two bubs wake each other up all the time, etc. As if no one else on the planet had 2+ babies before!

I hear ya, mummy smurf! I think we always find something to stress us out. I had a really chill pregnancy with DD, but I let my work stress me out a little, so that was my vent. Now that I stay at home with her I worry with another baby will there be enough of my attention, who will watch her while I'm giving birth, won't the two bubs wake each other up all the time, etc. As if no one else on the planet had 2+ babies before!

Not good. We plan on lettin dd be at birth so don't have the worry of who will watch her during Labour. How old is ur dd? Mine will b 4 in October. She's really excited about having a brother or sister

doctors went well, although i had a call from the midwife and apparently there are no appointments for around about 5 or 6 weeks, so she's given me the overflow number and i have to phone them Monday, but she seems to think i may be as far as 10 weeks!!! but i'm pretty sure i can't be, i guess i'll have to wait until the scan to see :D but i might be leaving you lovely ladies if my due date is moved forward :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->