2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your thoughts and kind words. I had my scan at the EPU this morning and got great news. I'm not having an ectopic pregnancy thank goodness. All is where it should be and there's a little heartbeat :cloud9: Turns out I have a cyst on my left ovary and they reckon that's definitely behind the pain I've been having and may also have added to my bleeding/spotting but she reckons that's more to do with implantation bleeding. Thanks again to all you lovely ladies for your support, it really helped and meant a lot :flower:

Oh, I had a partial water birth with DD. Laboured in the pool till 10cm then ended up needing episiotomy and forceps, so didn't deliver in the tub. It wasn't gross at all, she just kept draining any 'stuff' away so it was always clean water. Plus, I had terrible SPD and was on crutches so it was too painful to labour any other way. I would highly recommend it if you have the choice.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your thoughts and kind words. I had my scan at the EPU this morning and got great news. I'm not having an ectopic pregnancy thank goodness. All is where it should be and there's a little heartbeat :cloud9: Turns out I have a cyst on my left ovary and they reckon that's definitely behind the pain I've been having and may also have added to my bleeding/spotting but she reckons that's more to do with implantation bleeding. Thanks again to all you lovely ladies for your support, it really helped and meant a lot :flower:

Oh, I had a partial water birth with DD. Laboured in the pool till 10cm then ended up needing episiotomy and forceps, so didn't deliver in the tub. It wasn't gross at all, she just kept draining any 'stuff' away so it was always clean water. Plus, I had terrible SPD and was on crutches so it was too painful to labour any other way. I would highly recommend it if you have the choice.

Yay that's a great news

I also had my U/S today at 6w+1. I saw the yolk sac, fetal pole and heart beat. Since people were requesting photos here is my photo. I'm still nervous, but it's one step closer.

Attachments

• ultrasoundwithoutname.jpg
    ultrasoundwithoutname.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 13
I also had my U/S today at 6w+1. I saw the yolk sac, fetal pole and heart beat. Since people were requesting photos here is my photo. I'm still nervous, but it's one step closer.

yeah! Congrats! How reassuring!!

Happenstance: Thats great news!! Hopefully that cyst won't be giving you anymore problems or scares!!!

I'm so happy for you, Happenstance!

Thanks for the scan photo and info, ladies! This is so exciting!

To my complete shock, the midwife said ziplining would be fine, and just to make sure not to smack into any trees ;) I'm still not sure I'm going to do it, but it's good to know it's an option.

Yay for everyone's great scans! I'm sitting in the waiting room right now for mine :wacko: Fx'd mine goes good too!

Hello ladies - can I join in?

I am very tentatively pregnant 4+1 so if I have my dates right I should be due on 19th March (although DS caught us unprepared at 2 weeks early so this time I will try to be a bit more prepared in case of an early arrival!)
I have had numerous pregnancies in the past - this is pregnancy number five but we only have our son due to one ectopic and two miscarriages. My last MC was in March but I am trying to be positive about this time round. Certainly my boobs hurt quite a bit and I was fairly certain I was pregnant this time before I even did the test so FXed that means my hormone levels are a bit better this time.
I got my 6 week scan booked today after telling my GP why I needed one, when I needed it and how to go about booking the appointment for me! The scan is booked for Tuesday 29th July so I should be 6+5 and I am praying for a little blob in the right place with a heart beat.
I hope everyone else is feeling well and enjoy the first trimester. I'm off to get myself a ticker - optimism all the way x

Fingers crossed for you, milosmum. That's the same day as my first appointment, but I'll be close to 9 weeks.

Hi! I'm due Mar 24, but I know I'll have baby between Feb 24 and Mar 3 due to a vertical incision c-sec last time. Can I still join? :)

Hi! I'm due Mar 24, but I know I'll have baby between Feb 24 and Mar 3 due to a vertical incision c-sec last time. Can I still join? :)

I don't see why not! It's not like there's any guarantee all the rest of us will deliver in March. Congrats!

On my way home now, here's the pic I have. Doctor said it's likely just too early, since development can slightly vary. I will have another u/s at 8 weeks to determine whether there's an embryo or not. But I measured 6 weeks to the day, and the yolk sac is a good sign! I'm trying to stay positive but I might lay a little low for the next few weeks. I requested betas be done again and I should have those results Tuesday. If they are close to or over 10,000 then we're still in good shape.

Attachments

• 1405109721458.jpg
    1405109721458.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 4
On my way home now, here's the pic I have. Doctor said it's likely just too early, since development can slightly vary. I will have another u/s at 8 weeks to determine whether there's an embryo or not. But I measured 6 weeks to the day, and the yolk sac is a good sign! I'm trying to stay positive but I might lay a little low for the next few weeks. I requested betas be done again and I should have those results Tuesday. If they are close to or over 10,000 then we're still in good shape.

If it makes you feel better, I had a scan at 6 weeks exactly with my daughter. And I was told I had a blighted ovum and to prepare to miscarry cause they only saw the sac, no yolk, no baby. I freaked. Bawled for two weeks. And went back for an 8 week ultrasound and they saw my cute little girl on the screen. :) So don't give up hope at all! Remember, they are looking for something the size of a grain of rice through tissue, organs, and muscles. It's often hard to see. And if you have a tilty uterus, even harder to see. There is hope!

Wow so much has happened while I've been busy with birthday stuff. Hoping to catch up properly tomorrow, have a lazy day in the garden with the kids planned, just hoping ds2 isn't too bad after his jabs tonight!

Hopefully I've added everyone as they've joined, just let me know if I've missed anyone! Congratulations, and it's especially nice to see a few more PAL/PARL ladies in here too! Sticky dust all round!!!! :flower:

That's fabulous news hun and the scan looks amazing!

Hi everyone,

So pleased everything is just perfect, what a relief!

Congratulations on the fab scan hun, so cute!

Yay for everyone's great scans! I'm sitting in the waiting room right now for mine :wacko: Fx'd mine goes good too!

Good luck Chelsea!! Can't wait for updates!

got another line on my ic yippee :) so happy but convinced dh to go out shopping and pick up a frer :)

Congrats hun!! Bet the FRER is blazing!!!

Soooo.... It's been an eventful day here girls. I spent all last night with pain and bleeding. So I was scanned this morning and everything looks good. No more bleeding, no more pain. Gestational sac measuring exactly as my dates, fetal pole visible but a little early for heartbeat. And no cause for bleeding seen.
I'd done a crazy work out in the gym yesterday so they think it might be cervical.
Very stressful but all good in huge end!! I have a follow up scan in 13 days and they hope to see the heartbeat then.

So sorry to read you've had a bit of a rough time, glad all looks good tho, roll on next scan! Take it easy!!

I did my last digi this morning and got 3+ weeks so I feel a little more relieved. Now I just need time to speed up a little so it can be scan time, only 20 days to go!!

Yay congrats on the 3+!!!

Anyone else taking progesterone?

Does it make you super tired and drunk or loopy? I'm already so tired all the time but it definitely knocks me out at night and its the best sleep ever!

Yep definitely feel slightly drunk on it! I hated it the first pregnancy I took it, but I quite like it now lol!

I also havent seen a dr yet. Ill get more blood work on monday, and hopefully an early scan next week where ill be 6 weeks and a few days. This will be my second child, although i did have an early loss prior to getting pregnant with her. I hope we all have successful pregnancies!

I haven't seen anyone yet either, after my last mc I decided to take the relaxed approach the next I time I got pregnant. Happy ticking along for now!

Hello ladies - can I join in?

I am very tentatively pregnant 4+1 so if I have my dates right I should be due on 19th March (although DS caught us unprepared at 2 weeks early so this time I will try to be a bit more prepared in case of an early arrival!)
I have had numerous pregnancies in the past - this is pregnancy number five but we only have our son due to one ectopic and two miscarriages. My last MC was in March but I am trying to be positive about this time round. Certainly my boobs hurt quite a bit and I was fairly certain I was pregnant this time before I even did the test so FXed that means my hormone levels are a bit better this time.
I got my 6 week scan booked today after telling my GP why I needed one, when I needed it and how to go about booking the appointment for me! The scan is booked for Tuesday 29th July so I should be 6+5 and I am praying for a little blob in the right place with a heart beat.
I hope everyone else is feeling well and enjoy the first trimester. I'm off to get myself a ticker - optimism all the way x

Hi ladies! I am due march 14th. I'm hoping this one sticks after 2 miscarriages, the last one 6 months ago. When I tested this time, my test line turned pink before my control line at 4 weeks 3 days. Fingers crossed!

:hi::hi: May I join I'm due March 11th. God bless!

Can I join u ladies I'm due around the 24th but I usually go 1 week before because of cesarians.

Got my :bfp: today I'm so happy :)

Hi menelly, milosmum, yotamama, saveme and kaicee, wanted to say congrats on your bfps and welcome aboard!

Everything went great! Baby's heartbeat is 124 bpm :wohoo:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member