2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

my first appointment is the 9th of september
all of u ladies are so nice :)
i was able to get my frer's imm be using them in a day or 2 just to be sure :)

Hey ladies!! Just wanted to pop in and say goodbye. I went into my first appointment today and there was nothing in my uterus. It was empty. I managed to not cry until I got to the car. They want me to come back in a week to check for something to say the pregnancy is viable, but I don't think I will see anything different. It's been nice knowing you all up until this point. Universe willing, I will hopefully be posting about pregnancy again. Good luck to everyone :)

Im so sorry mamatex! How many weeks - maybe its too early?? I hope they find it next week:hugs: Try not to lose hope yet

Congrats on all the happy news.

Husband and I had sex for the first time since finding out about the pregnancy. I was worried about it, because of bleeding issues and things. I try to go to the bathroom after and I found some pink blood. It isn't red, and seems really light, so I am hoping it is just normal from being sensitive. I hope it goes away soon. I was expecting it to happen but it's still scary.:shrug:

Everything went great! Baby's heartbeat is 124 bpm :wohoo:

thats awesome, congrats!

My mom came to town today & she is getting a little baby crazy already! She loves to sew & has already bought material to make a baby blanket! I was like- you don't even know if it's a boy or a girl yet! hah!

I'm so excited! I get my first appointment on Aug 1st at just about 6 weeks. Yay! Now to start the countdown. LOL

Yay for good scans!

Welcome new ladies!!

I like taking the progesterone even though it makes me feel that way because its the best sleep ever! Other than waking in the middle of the night to pee I sleep like a rock!

My first appt is in 6 days!! I'll be exactly 6 weeks by LMP and 5w6d by ovulation. I'm hoping to see a heartbeat but not expecting to see more then yolk sac!

On my way home now, here's the pic I have. Doctor said it's likely just too early, since development can slightly vary. I will have another u/s at 8 weeks to determine whether there's an embryo or not. But I measured 6 weeks to the day, and the yolk sac is a good sign! I'm trying to stay positive but I might lay a little low for the next few weeks. I requested betas be done again and I should have those results Tuesday. If they are close to or over 10,000 then we're still in good shape.

Hey, you and I are identical! I had this exact scan yesterday at 5+6 and have my follow up on 24th to ensure things are progressing but they told me they aren't worried at all and the gestational sac measured exactly 5+6 which matched with my dates exactly. We can be scan buddies haha! Fingers crossed for us :flower:

Made my first appointment for aug . Ill be 7 weeks. They didn't say anything about doing any scans but im going to push for one if they say no. I wanna see my little blip and I havent been having any symptoms besides boobs hurting and no joke I swear my stomach is getting harder everyday. The top of my belly is almost a rock when I stand up and when I put on some old sweats I had to re tie the knot. This just seems way too early for 2nd baby at 4 weeks

so went to bathroom and had the smallest amount of pink and it was very light almost unnoticeable i hope it was just baby snuggling in ...i did take a test right after that and it is a little darker than this a.m so i hope it all good and its a sticky bean

Congrats on all the happy news.

Husband and I had sex for the first time since finding out about the pregnancy. I was worried about it, because of bleeding issues and things. I try to go to the bathroom after and I found some pink blood. It isn't red, and seems really light, so I am hoping it is just normal from being sensitive. I hope it goes away soon. I was expecting it to happen but it's still scary.:shrug:

i had pink tonight too but no after sex but i always had a little pink when dtd with dh for the first few weeks so i wouldnt worry about it :)

so went to bathroom and had the smallest amount of pink and it was very light almost unnoticeable i hope it was just baby snuggling in ...i did take a test right after that and it is a little darker than this a.m so i hope it all good and its a sticky bean
Im sure all is fine hun:)

There are all kinds of totally safe reasons to get a little pink. It could be the baby settling in, it could be you irritated your cervix somehow, even something like straining for a bowel movement can do it. A tiny bit of pink is nothing to worry about :)

We lost our bean tonight.. Good luck ladies..

my heart aches for you! I'm so sorry! Hoping to see you with another bfp soon!!:hugs:

ug! This first trimester is just not fun!! I feel super blessed to be pregnant but man, this is emotionally tough!

Thanks ladies, we weren't trying as the timing isn't great, so no BFPs anytime soon.. But devastated doesn't seem to cut it.. I'm hoping to see some beautiful little march mallows in the future ladies.. Lots of sticky dust to you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->