2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I also had my U/S today at 6w+1. I saw the yolk sac, fetal pole and heart beat. Since people were requesting photos here is my photo. I'm still nervous, but it's one step closer.

Congrats! So happy for you!

I'm so happy for you, Happenstance!

Thanks for the scan photo and info, ladies! This is so exciting!

To my complete shock, the midwife said ziplining would be fine, and just to make sure not to smack into any trees ;) I'm still not sure I'm going to do it, but it's good to know it's an option.

Zip lining? Wow, that's brave. I'm scared of heights! Have you done it before?

On my way home now, here's the pic I have. Doctor said it's likely just too early, since development can slightly vary. I will have another u/s at 8 weeks to determine whether there's an embryo or not. But I measured 6 weeks to the day, and the yolk sac is a good sign! I'm trying to stay positive but I might lay a little low for the next few weeks. I requested betas be done again and I should have those results Tuesday. If they are close to or over 10,000 then we're still in good shape.

Just to let you know, with DD I had a scan at exactly 6 weeks too and it was exactly like yours. A little yolk sac and nothing else. They made me wait till 8 weeks for my second scan too (a complete nightmare, I worried every day) and at my second scan there was a little jelly baby with a heartbeat. I'm positive you're just too early and will have an amazing second scan. Thinking of you as I remember how hard the waiting was.

Wow so much has happened while I've been busy with birthday stuff. Hoping to catch up properly tomorrow, have a lazy day in the garden with the kids planned, just hoping ds2 isn't too bad after his jabs tonight!

Hopefully I've added everyone as they've joined, just let me know if I've missed anyone! Congratulations, and it's especially nice to see a few more PAL/PARL ladies in here too! Sticky dust all round!!!! :flower:

Hope you had a great day. I think I missed a post, was it your birthday? Hope DS2 got on okay with his jabs. What age are your LOs? (Sorry if you've already mentioned this. I'm useless at keeping up with all these posts!)

Everything went great! Baby's heartbeat is 124 bpm :wohoo:

Congrats! Great news, really happy for you.

Congrats on all the happy news.

Husband and I had sex for the first time since finding out about the pregnancy. I was worried about it, because of bleeding issues and things. I try to go to the bathroom after and I found some pink blood. It isn't red, and seems really light, so I am hoping it is just normal from being sensitive. I hope it goes away soon. I was expecting it to happen but it's still scary.:shrug:

I can share how scary it is when you see any kind of bleeding/spotting. I've heard this can be extremely common after sex, doesn't stop us worrying though, eh? Has it stopped now?

thats awesome, congrats!

My mom came to town today & she is getting a little baby crazy already! She loves to sew & has already bought material to make a baby blanket! I was like- you don't even know if it's a boy or a girl yet! hah!

Lol! You can't beat a new grandma's excitement. I still have to fight my way through a mountain of crotchet when trying to find DD in her bedroom! I fear you'll have the same fate :haha:

so went to bathroom and had the smallest amount of pink and it was very light almost unnoticeable i hope it was just baby snuggling in ...i did take a test right after that and it is a little darker than this a.m so i hope it all good and its a sticky bean

I'm still spotting since my AF was due, so over two weeks now. The midwife I saw yesterday said it's most likely implantation bleeding and said spotting is very common early in pregnancy. Try not to worry, I'm sure everything's fine.

AFM: anyone else suffering pregnancy insomnia? I'm sooo tired but then can't sleep. Wake in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep. :dohh:

Oh ZombieQueen, I'm so sorry for your loss. Words don't seem enough. I'm thinking of you.

Fab news hun, so pleased for you!! When's your next one?

Congrats on all the happy news.

Husband and I had sex for the first time since finding out about the pregnancy. I was worried about it, because of bleeding issues and things. I try to go to the bathroom after and I found some pink blood. It isn't red, and seems really light, so I am hoping it is just normal from being sensitive. I hope it goes away soon. I was expecting it to happen but it's still scary.:shrug:

so went to bathroom and had the smallest amount of pink and it was very light almost unnoticeable i hope it was just baby snuggling in ...i did take a test right after that and it is a little darker than this a.m so i hope it all good and its a sticky bean

I had some pink spotting at 14dpo this time, not has anything since, so maybe it's just one of those things that happens occasionally? I wouldn't worry about it in any case :hugs: I had bright red blood spotting with ds1 and he's just turned 3!

So sorry to hear that zombiequeen. :( Hope you're getting support at home, sending hugs. xxx

AFM: anyone else suffering pregnancy insomnia? I'm sooo tired but then can't sleep. Wake in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep. :dohh:

YES! It's 4:07am and I'm wide awake. WTF. :( I spend all day wanting to crawl into bed, I finally do, and my brain says WAKEUP!

I'm going bonkers

Wow so much has happened while I've been busy with birthday stuff. Hoping to catch up properly tomorrow, have a lazy day in the garden with the kids planned, just hoping ds2 isn't too bad after his jabs tonight!

Hopefully I've added everyone as they've joined, just let me know if I've missed anyone! Congratulations, and it's especially nice to see a few more PAL/PARL ladies in here too! Sticky dust all round!!!! :flower:

Hope you had a great day. I think I missed a post, was it your birthday? Hope DS2 got on okay with his jabs. What age are your LOs? (Sorry if you've already mentioned this. I'm useless at keeping up with all these posts!)

Thanks! It was DS1's 3rd birthday, but he had full awareness of it this time so it was cupcakes at both play groups and party food on his birthday, and grandparents visiting on the other two days, and DH on split shits so not here to help.. I haven't stopped this week lol! Ds2 turned a year in April, his birthday was a lot easier :haha: he's suffering a bit today, fever and sore legs, poor little thing, hopefully plenty of rest and calpol will sort him out :)

Sorry for your loss :(

Just got my booking appointment through.next Sunday and I'll be 7+4 weeks. :)

YES! It's 4:07am and I'm wide awake. WTF. :( I spend all day wanting to crawl into bed, I finally do, and my brain says WAKEUP!

I'm going bonkers

Ugh I get this on and off when pregnant too! I'm ok at the mo thankfully, think the progesterone pessaries help lol

ZombieQueen, I'm so sorry. :hugs:

Zip lining? Wow, that's brave. I'm scared of heights! Have you done it before?

Nope, never done it. I'm not convinced I will today, to be honest. I'll see how I feel when I see it in person. I'm not really scared of heights, but I'm scared of some heights. It depends on how safe they look - Sears Tower is fine, Eiffel Tower was terrifying. Go figure...

I've always had terrible insomnia, but it's worse with pregnancy. I keep waiting for that fatigue they promised me ;) I've always had trouble falling asleep, but now I'm waking up too early too.

I had a rough morning. First, the water on my legs in the shower reflected the red shower curtain and nearly gave me a heart attack. And then I gagged brushing my teeth. I'm not sure if it's the pregnancy's fault, or because I had to get up at 5am. I don't function well at 5am... My breasts were less sore than they have been last night, so of course now I'm totally paranoid.

Holidaying when pregnant is so tiring wow! I'm exhausted, my feet hurt and I'm so bloated it hurts to breathe in ;)

Was a bit emotional yesterday at Universal from feeling run down so my bf surprised me with this https://tinypic.com/r/11abmo0/8 which is waaaaaay cute!

Just found out my mum came to Florida on holiday when she was 8 weeks pregnant with me. Maybe it's a sign I'll have a girl haha!

Holidaying when pregnant is so tiring wow! I'm exhausted, my feet hurt and I'm so bloated it hurts to breathe in ;)

Was a bit emotional yesterday at Universal from feeling run down so my bf surprised me with this https://tinypic.com/r/11abmo0/8 which is waaaaaay cute!

Just found out my mum came to Florida on holiday when she was 8 weeks pregnant with me. Maybe it's a sign I'll have a girl haha!

That's so cute

That's so cute Lucy. Enjoy the rest of your holiday.

So nausea struck this morning arghh. Had to go back to bed to try and sleep it off

Good morning ladies, I havent had much symptoms lately and I dont know whether to be thankful or worried. Ive never had a m/c before but I guess it can happen to anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->