2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Good morning ladies, I havent had much symptoms lately and I dont know whether to be thankful or worried. Ive never had a m/c before but I guess it can happen to anyone.

i havent had many symptoms lately either, my boobs have stopped being so painful and i havent been feeling very nauseated either, i'm worried as well as this is my first baby. hopefully we'll both be okay <3 xxx

Just got back from Legoland for DDs 2nd birthday. Bloated tummy, back ache & sore boobs have stayed all day but thankfully the nausea stayed away. It's safe to say im exhausted!! Hope everyone is having a good day x

Firstly, :hugs: to ZombieQueen and MamaTex - I'm so sorry ladies xx

Welcome and congratulations to those who have recently joined us!
Happy birthday to dan-o & chrislo4's little ones! I hope they both had fantastic days!
Lucy - that is adorable! I hope you're having a good holiday!
Smawfl - exciting about your booking in appointment! Surprised that it's on a Sunday though! That would be good if I could get some weekend appointments so that oh is around.
Bowmans - I hope the nausea was gone by the time you got up again! I'm jealous that you can go back to bed though lol
To all ladies that are having symptoms that come and go - it's normal I think! I'm still having this!

As for me, I've found that if I eat little and often, it's keeping the nausea away. Guess who is going to put loads of weight on this time? :dohh: I'm still exhausted constantly, although after reading this, could be because of the progesterone pessaries? I had assumed that it was just due to being pregnant lol.

Sorry to hear Zombie. &#10084;&#65039;

Really not feeling well. I've had cramps the whole time on an off sometimes painful or maybe I'm a wimp lol.
Today my stomach is doing flips & I'm at work all day! Blah. It's going to be a long day.
Positive note our first scan is Monday!! Then we'll tell our parents. :)

Good morning ladies, I havent had much symptoms lately and I dont know whether to be thankful or worried. Ive never had a m/c before but I guess it can happen to anyone.

i havent had many symptoms lately either, my boobs have stopped being so painful and i havent been feeling very nauseated either, i'm worried as well as this is my first baby. hopefully we'll both be okay <3 xxx

This is my second and its totally different than my first. Hopefully it'll be all good. These next 2 weeks are going to take forever to get through.

I almost wonder if symptoms start sooner with each pregnancy. Cause this is my third, and I'm nauseated and having food aversions already. (Which is total BS, body!)

With my daughter, it started around 5-6 weeks.

With my son? No morning sickness at all.

Go figure. :/ It's getting worse per pregnancy!

I have 4 boys and have the worse ms feom the beginning to the end which really sucks

Here is my test from today 13dpo and not one more drop of pink since last nights tiny pink spot so that make me happy :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 5
Loozle. That's what I'm finding curbs my hunger/nausea mix. I'm only 5w6d and I've put on 6 pounds!! Time to start prenatal yoga and walking every night. I'm going to watch what I eat too. Last weeks Chinese and stuffed chicken are still sitting in there bc I can't poop! I'm so backed up. Can you take a stool softener when your pregnant?

Loozle. That's what I'm finding curbs my hunger/nausea mix. I'm only 5w6d and I've put on 6 pounds!! Time to start prenatal yoga and walking every night. I'm going to watch what I eat too. Last weeks Chinese and stuffed chicken are still sitting in there bc I can't poop! I'm so backed up. Can you take a stool softener when your pregnant?
YES! Actually last pregnancy they told me to do magnesium citrate and it worked in something like 3 hours. (Mix it with something like sprite so it doesn't taste gross.)

That said: Always run meds by your OB before taking them, but I was told it was safe.

YES! Actually last pregnancy they told me to do magnesium citrate and it worked in something like 3 hours. (Mix it with something like sprite so it doesn't taste gross.)

That said: Always run meds by your OB before taking them, but I was told it was safe.

Ohh thank you so much! I think I'll drop the 6lbs fast lol.

I have 4 boys and have the worse ms feom the beginning to the end which really sucks

I totally sympathise, with both of my boys I had morning (all day!) sickness from 6 weeks until giving birth! Absolutely awful! I'm counting myself lucky now that I'm 6+2 and haven't actually been sick yet!

Ohh thank you so much! I think I'll drop the 6lbs fast lol.

6lbs of poop :haha: I'm too scared to get on the scales to be honest! I don't want to see what I've put on! It seems that the nausea starts when I'm hungry, or when my body decides I should be eating lol. Now I'm having to make a slice of toast as soon as I get up, even before I've had my cup of tea!

I almost wonder if symptoms start sooner with each pregnancy. Cause this is my third, and I'm nauseated and having food aversions already. (Which is total BS, body!)

With my daughter, it started around 5-6 weeks.

With my son? No morning sickness at all.

Go figure. :/ It's getting worse per pregnancy!

I think you might be right! We weren't actually trying for ds1 so we didn't know until I was 6 weeks pregnant. Before that, there were no signs at all. Ds2, I had symptoms from around 5 weeks. This time, nausea started really early and the bloating is out of this world! Absolutely crazy!

There are tasteless fiber powders that help. You can put them in oatmeals, yogurts, etc to help ease things along. Also Colace is a stool softner that you can take a couple times a day to keep things good. Also for me just a small cup of coffee in the morning helps as well! I wouldn't take any laxatives.

We lost our bean tonight.. Good luck ladies..

So sorry to read this :hugs:

AFM: anyone else suffering pregnancy insomnia? I'm sooo tired but then can't sleep. Wake in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep. :dohh:

YES! It's 4:07am and I'm wide awake. WTF. :( I spend all day wanting to crawl into bed, I finally do, and my brain says WAKEUP!

I'm going bonkers

Me too! It was much worse with DS1, but I get REALLY tired (like can't keep my eyes open tired) about 4, and even if I don't take a nap I'm wide away between about 2-4am :dohh:

We're the same weeks and days along about, and my breast soreness went away 2 days ago or so. I don't have MS either and that's why I was SO scared about my ultrasound yesterday. But everything looked great! Little heart beating away. I read that around 6-8 weeks, your body gets used to the hormones that make your boobs sore, and that's why some women lose breast soreness around that time. It freaked me out too, though!

Dan-O - I don't have a set date for my next scan yet. I asked the ultrasound lady about having another one in a couple weeks and she gave me the "oh you don't need another one until 12 weeks because yours is normal" schpeal but on Monday I'm going to call the nurse and ask her to send a message to my doctor requesting one at 9 weeks because my 2nd MC was a MMC and I'm having a lot of anxiety about it. I think he'll go for it, he seems to give woman whatever they ask for :haha: I do have an appointment set up with the intake nurse in 2 weeks though. A week from Monday I should be able to hear the heartbeat on my home Doppler too so that will ease my mind a lot (unless of course I can't find it, in which case I'll probably lose my marbles :dohh: )

Today I'm not feeling much, no sickness at all (I do have an aversion to raw ground beef though, smells like something rotting and makes me gag!) my boobs were a little sore last night but not much. A little bloated but all in all I feel pretty normal. Hope everyone else is doing well!

I used lactulose in my last pregnancy

We lost our bean tonight.. Good luck ladies..

So sorry to read this :hugs:

AFM: anyone else suffering pregnancy insomnia? I'm sooo tired but then can't sleep. Wake in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep. :dohh:

YES! It's 4:07am and I'm wide awake. WTF. :( I spend all day wanting to crawl into bed, I finally do, and my brain says WAKEUP!

I'm going bonkers

Me too! It was much worse with DS1, but I get REALLY tired (like can't keep my eyes open tired) about 4, and even if I don't take a nap I'm wide away between about 2-4am :dohh:

We're the same weeks and days along about, and my breast soreness went away 2 days ago or so. I don't have MS either and that's why I was SO scared about my ultrasound yesterday. But everything looked great! Little heart beating away. I read that around 6-8 weeks, your body gets used to the hormones that make your boobs sore, and that's why some women lose breast soreness around that time. It freaked me out too, though!

Dan-O - I don't have a set date for my next scan yet. I asked the ultrasound lady about having another one in a couple weeks and she gave me the "oh you don't need another one until 12 weeks because yours is normal" schpeal but on Monday I'm going to call the nurse and ask her to send a message to my doctor requesting one at 9 weeks because my 2nd MC was a MMC and I'm having a lot of anxiety about it. I think he'll go for it, he seems to give woman whatever they ask for :haha: I do have an appointment set up with the intake nurse in 2 weeks though. A week from Monday I should be able to hear the heartbeat on my home Doppler too so that will ease my mind a lot (unless of course I can't find it, in which case I'll probably lose my marbles :dohh: )

Today I'm not feeling much, no sickness at all (I do have an aversion to raw ground beef though, smells like something rotting and makes me gag!) my boobs were a little sore last night but not much. A little bloated but all in all I feel pretty normal. Hope everyone else is doing well!

Where did you get the home Doppler?

I used lactulose in my last pregnancy

I take Metamucil when I need to. You aren't supposed to take any actual laxatives unless you ask a pharmacist or doctor first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->