2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I'm usually a coffee drinker but i find I don't have much of an appetite for it :( maybe I'll try tea. I can wait until I see my OB to get your suggestions cleared. Thanks a ton girls!

I started cramping and bleeding dark brownish red last night and I had cramps most of the night and watery mucous reddish brownn blood. I called my clinic and they said to rest up and they asked me to come in a week earlier for a scan. Cramping has lessened now - just a dull ache on both sides of my lower tummy but still spotting - not bright red though. I am very very worried but am still hopeful that things will be ok:(

I started cramping and bleeding dark brownish red last night and I had cramps most of the night and watery mucous reddish brownn blood. I called my clinic and they said to rest up and they asked me to come in a week earlier for a scan. Cramping has lessened now - just a dull ache on both sides of my lower tummy but still spotting - not bright red though. I am very very worried but am still hopeful that things will be ok:(

Mas that must be so scary for you hun :hugs: I hope everything's ok. I had similar symptoms with a subchrionic hematoma (ds2's pregnancy) so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that's what it is in your case xx

I hope everything is okay with you ladies! i'll keep yall in my thoughts and prayers!

I'm so sorry to hear about the possible miscarriages! I'm praying for everything to turn out right!

Anyone reading any good non-pregnancy books? I think I need something to take my mind off all the worrying!

Symptom wise today my boobs are obviously larger & the soreness really kicked into high gear. whoa! I've also had a lot of stomach upset & some cramping, mainly just GI stuff. My mom said she never had morning sickness with all 3 of her pregnancies so I'm hoping I'll get lucky as well!

UPDATE: Got my 2nd beta today.... 146! It almost tripled in 48 hours!

MY DOC WAS SO WRONG! & I can't wait to bitch her out on Monday! HAHAHA.

UPDATE: Got my 2nd beta today.... 146! It almost tripled in 48 hours!

MY DOC WAS SO WRONG! & I can't wait to bitch her out on Monday! HAHAHA.

So glad to hear she was wrong! :) What great levels.

Some drs talk before then know ....frustrates me so much but I'm happy she was wrong :)

So anyone excited to register and get all those free goodies? Those are my favorite. Ha Im thinking about being a lil stingy and registering every where when the time comes.

The free samples are so stingy here in the uk. Hardly seems worth it! I normally just write a letter of complaint or praise to the company and get vouchers :)
Anyone else struggling to get out of bed in the morning? My sickness has kindly shown itself. Urgh.

Having a toddler that wakes around 6 am during the summer months helps me get out of bed! My nausea is on and off. When I wake up in the middle of the night to pee I have some ligament stretching around my pelvis. Makin' room for little bean!

Thank you ladies:flower: I wiped fresh red blood with a very small clot. Added to the lack of breast soreness & nausea over the last 2 days I thought the worst. I put a pad on last night & went to bed to let nature take it's course but there was no more blood. DH sweetly bought home a CB digi last night which this morning said 3+ unlike a few days ago where it said 2-3. I said id try & relax during this pregnancy but how can i when things like this happen?! I am a believer in what will be will be so if it happens,it happens. I will keep you updated! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->