2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Hi ladies!

Can you put me down for 22 March??

Happy & Healthy Nine months to All!!!

:cloud9::dust::dust::dust:

UPDATE: Got my 2nd beta today.... 146! It almost tripled in 48 hours!

MY DOC WAS SO WRONG! & I can't wait to bitch her out on Monday! HAHAHA.

:happydance: yay! Are you going to switch or stick with that doc?

So anyone excited to register and get all those free goodies? Those are my favorite. Ha Im thinking about being a lil stingy and registering every where when the time comes.

I already have been :haha: I registered on the formula websites (I'm planning on breast feeding but hey, free samples) and huggies was giving away small care packages the other day. I want to find a free pregnancy and baby magazine to subscribe to, we have a few different ones here in the US. Love free stuff!!

Hi ladies!

Congrats!

Thank you ladies:flower: I wiped fresh red blood with a very small clot. Added to the lack of breast soreness & nausea over the last 2 days I thought the worst. I put a pad on last night & went to bed to let nature take it's course but there was no more blood. DH sweetly bought home a CB digi last night which this morning said 3+ unlike a few days ago where it said 2-3. I said id try & relax during this pregnancy but how can i when things like this happen?! I am a believer in what will be will be so if it happens,it happens. I will keep you updated! xx

Hoping for the best outcome for you :flower:

Thank you Chelsealynnb :flower:

Great news!! Hope you change DRs now x

I started cramping and bleeding dark brownish red last night and I had cramps most of the night and watery mucous reddish brownn blood. I called my clinic and they said to rest up and they asked me to come in a week earlier for a scan. Cramping has lessened now - just a dull ache on both sides of my lower tummy but still spotting - not bright red though. I am very very worried but am still hopeful that things will be ok:(

Fx for you hope all is ok

That's amazing news! Wish docs would think before worrying us like that!!

Thank you ladies:flower: I wiped fresh red blood with a very small clot. Added to the lack of breast soreness & nausea over the last 2 days I thought the worst. I put a pad on last night & went to bed to let nature take it's course but there was no more blood. DH sweetly bought home a CB digi last night which this morning said 3+ unlike a few days ago where it said 2-3. I said id try & relax during this pregnancy but how can i when things like this happen?! I am a believer in what will be will be so if it happens,it happens. I will keep you updated! xx

Gosh how scarey, glad it's settled now and the cb digi has reassured you, are you getting an early scan?

Hi ladies!

Hi hun, welcome and congrats!!

Glad to hear your digi came out OK! I had spotting with my daughter too. It's scary! I hope everything turns out well for you. <3

So today is af day or should have been but I got the tinyest amount more like a dot of super light pink again do u think it will be fine?? I'm freaking out a little

If your bleeding increases & starts becoming bright red, I would be more concerned but a small amount of pink discharge is pretty normal!

Thanks ladies I went to the bathroom and there is nothing so I hope it stays like this

Momma a who've had their first scans. Did you have an internal scan or external? I believe my OB does internal if I remember from my friend who also goes to him. I'm just wondering if the results may vary depending on how it's done? Like will I Deff see a heart beat one way or another.

Momma a who've had their first scans. Did you have an internal scan or external? I believe my OB does internal if I remember from my friend who also goes to him. I'm just wondering if the results may vary depending on how it's done? Like will I Deff see a heart beat one way or another.

They're supposed to do both internal and external until 10 weeks. And it depends on how far along you are for whether you'll see heartbeat or not. I went at 6 weeks and only saw the gestational sac and yolk sac, so I'm going to have another in 2 weeks and am praying for an embryo and heartbeat. If your first scan is at 8 weeks, you should see everything.

Im still bleeding pinkish red watery blood now. I have endo and that is the pain I am feeling - just like my monthly endo pain, gas cramps and pain when I pee and tenderness on either side of my lower abdomen, back pain too. I go for an early OB ultrasound and b/w tomorrow afternoon. I am still hoping that miraculously everything is ok and its either a sch or endo. But I also feel like game over:( I'm pretty sad and hopeless feeling and bed rest is tough cause it just makes me more uncomfortable as Im not used to laying around. What a rotten weekend! I also shouldn't go to work tomorrow and I feel bad about that cause I missed 4 days of work when I did my FET cause my RE said to take 3 days off work after and just relax. Sorry for being so down but I just can't help it. This is all so hard!

I'll be 6 weeks to the day. Excited but I'm nervous bc I don't know what to expect.

Hey yummy mummy's!
I got my March-mellow BFP on Tuesday morning!
EDD based on LMP - 17th of March.

Pretty boring story... I was a big BnB'er when TTC and beyond with my Daughter. Hadn't really been on here for a yr until my BFP.

Had my implanton taken out in February I think it was, with the aim of NTNP. May's cycle I did a few temps and OPKs but nothing solid, and then decided to not even go down that road... So last month I did nothing. I wasn't even aware of cycle days I was on and only did a test after a funny dream... To say I was dumbstruck for a few days is an understatement! Feeling sooooo excited no tho!! Took 14mths to catch with my daughter so it's really taken us by surprise...

And the baby is due the day after my son will turn 11. March is going to be a busy month!!

I'm a bit bored with lack of symptoms... Have totally lost my appetite but that's it! Xx

Hi there! I finally got my BFP yesterday after 6 months of trying. <3

There's no way I can read all the way through this thread, so hopefully no one minds if I just pick up from here.

My name is Brandi and I am 29 years old. I've been married for 9 years and have an 8yo son and a 4yo daughter. We had a loss (blighted ovum) in March of '13. It took us quite some time to regain enough confidence to try again. Finally, in February, we decided it was now or never. After 6 cycles here we are. I'm absolutely terrified of something going wrong, but as my husband tells me, stress won't get me anywhere. Be prayerful, be hopeful, be thankful. So that's what I'm trying to do.

I'm putting a call in to my doctor bright and early tomorrow AM and I know he will get in me in that day for a blood draw. He's been so incredibly supportive throughout my miscarriage, my struggles with deciding whether or not to try again, and then through our TTC efforts. He told me that he'd get me in the moment I had a positive test to check all of my levels.

My tentative due date is the 24th or 25th, but I'm sticking with the 25th until otherwise.

Sorry this is so long. I've been an emotional mess the past 24 hours. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->