2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Hi ladies! So last night I had tan/pinkish like discharge when I wiped!!! It freaked me out so bad that I had nightmares all night! When I wiped this morning it was clear again, but just now it was that tannish tinged discharge again!!! Does this sound normal or should I be worried?? Thanks!!

Oh, and how do I add the blinkie into my signature? When I paste the link code into my siggie, the blinkie shows, but with a lot of added text before and afterward.

Oh, and how do I add the blinkie into my signature? When I paste the link code into my siggie, the blinkie shows, but with a lot of added text before and afterward.

The one for the blinking colors (like I have) is missing an "L" in the second half of the tag.

https://i.imgur.com/SiVyHsY.gif[/ur] <-- right there

Change that to say [ /url ] (without the spaces) and it'll work for you. :)

(Actually, it looks like they are all missing that last "L". Maybe Dan-O can fix it?)

Hi hun, welcome and congrats! Try again now, I've edited the code xx

Hey yummy mummy's!
I got my March-mellow BFP on Tuesday morning!
EDD based on LMP - 17th of March.

Pretty boring story... I was a big BnB'er when TTC and beyond with my Daughter. Hadn't really been on here for a yr until my BFP.

Had my implanton taken out in February I think it was, with the aim of NTNP. May's cycle I did a few temps and OPKs but nothing solid, and then decided to not even go down that road... So last month I did nothing. I wasn't even aware of cycle days I was on and only did a test after a funny dream... To say I was dumbstruck for a few days is an understatement! Feeling sooooo excited no tho!! Took 14mths to catch with my daughter so it's really taken us by surprise...

And the baby is due the day after my son will turn 11. March is going to be a busy month!!

I'm a bit bored with lack of symptoms... Have totally lost my appetite but that's it! Xx

Congrats on your ntnp BFP! It seems to work a lot better for us too!

I mentioned spotting when I went to the midwife the other day she said as long as it isn't bright red and accompanied by pain it's normal. She did say that if I had experienced spotting then I should not have sex until first scan at 12 weeks x

Hi ladies! So last night I had tan/pinkish like discharge when I wiped!!! It freaked me out so bad that I had nightmares all night! When I wiped this morning it was clear again, but just now it was that tannish tinged discharge again!!! Does this sound normal or should I be worried?? Thanks!!

Seems like lots of us have had this now! I don't think it's anything to worry about if it's stopped, probably just implantation :hugs:

Am I goin crazy here, I thought implantation happened before u can even get a positive hpt? I saw something on Facebook on an Emma's diary question n someone said by 4week it hasn't even implanted so how does that work wen the body don't produce hcg til it's implanted.. I'm confused lol

Am I goin crazy here, I thought implantation happened before u can even get a positive hpt? I saw something on Facebook on an Emma's diary question n someone said by 4week it hasn't even implanted so how does that work wen the body don't produce hcg til it's implanted.. I'm confused lol

Baby usually implants at about 3w or 7dpo (give or take a few days) and produces a tiny amount hcg right away, doubling every 48 hours ish, but the spotting seems to happen before OR after that. I guess it can happen after as the baby grows and burrows deeper? Or maybe as things stretch and grow? Not sure. But I've only ever had it after I got a BFP!

Weird lol I'm currently a week late as of today never experienced any bleeding in first pregnany n not had any yet either.

I never had any implantation bleeding with any of my pregnancies, either.

I've had it 2 out of 11. 1st time was with ds1 2nd time this pregnancy. :flower:

I haven't had any implantation bleeding either. This is my first pregnancy.

DH thinks what I experienced yesterday was implantation but im not so sure! Thankfully there has not been anymore blood so far today. I had a bleed when I was pregnant with my daughter which was caused by the placenta. Wasn't nice and obviously thought the worst xx

Any you all decided on a fetal Doppler yet? I'm lookin at getting https://www.vcomin.com/productshow.asp?id=669, I cnt wait til I can use one they are great for peace of mind. When did they start workin for everyone? I recon I have about 9week before it will work (makes me 12week) if I'm calculatin right lol I should be exactly 3week today going off ovulation lol

Any you all decided on a fetal Doppler yet? I'm lookin at getting https://www.vcomin.com/productshow.asp?id=669, I cnt wait til I can use one they are great for peace of mind. When did they start workin for everyone? I recon I have about 9week before it will work (makes me 12week) if I'm calculatin right lol I should be exactly 3week today going off ovulation lol

Totally thinking about getting one but I dont want a cheapo/not an expensive one. I think my hunny would love it

I'm probably not getting one. I'd freak if I couldn't hear the heartbeat, and I'm super fluffy :)haha:) so it'd be hard for me to find most likely.

I get a scan at 6 weeks, 8 weeks, and 12 weeks so I'll try to be content with that.

Looks similar to mine, I've got a sonoline b, always worked really well for me! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->