2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

@bdb @Igrow : so happy to see you on here! Let's have some awesome pregnancies!

I also don't think I'll get a doppler. I already have anxiety problems, I would probably have a heart attack if I couldn't find the heartbeat on the first try. I'm also super fluffy. :)

Im still bleeding pinkish red watery blood now. I have endo and that is the pain I am feeling - just like my monthly endo pain, gas cramps and pain when I pee and tenderness on either side of my lower abdomen, back pain too. I go for an early OB ultrasound and b/w tomorrow afternoon. I am still hoping that miraculously everything is ok and its either a sch or endo. But I also feel like game over:( I'm pretty sad and hopeless feeling and bed rest is tough cause it just makes me more uncomfortable as Im not used to laying around. What a rotten weekend! I also shouldn't go to work tomorrow and I feel bad about that cause I missed 4 days of work when I did my FET cause my RE said to take 3 days off work after and just relax. Sorry for being so down but I just can't help it. This is all so hard!

I'm so so sorry! That has to be an awful feeling, not knowing what is going on with the bleeding & cramps. Is there a chance you have a UTI? Especially with having back pain & pain when you pee. Might want to check that out! I'm hoping everything turns out ok for you!

welcome to all the new BFP's!!

Also, I won't be getting a doppler either. I know I would probably drive myself crazy with that! I'm trying to be more relaxed & just enjoy things!

Am I goin crazy here, I thought implantation happened before u can even get a positive hpt? I saw something on Facebook on an Emma's diary question n someone said by 4week it hasn't even implanted so how does that work wen the body don't produce hcg til it's implanted.. I'm confused lol

I believe you're right. You won't get a positive test until after implantation, however implantation can happen something like 6-12 days after ovulation I think. That's why some people get their Bfps so early and others get them quite late. But you won't get a NFP until implantation has occurred.

Sorry if someone already answered this, I haven't read the following posts yet!

100% not getting a doppler. Didn't with DD & coped without ..... however I did download an app on my iphone where I heard my little lady twice about a month before she arrived. 2 lovely recordings I shall treasure. I downloaded the app out of curiosity!!

100% not getting a doppler. Didn't with DD & coped without ..... however I did download an app on my iphone where I heard my little lady twice about a month before she arrived. 2 lovely recordings I shall treasure. I downloaded the app out of curiosity!!

oh how cool! Do you remember the name of the app?

oh how cool! Do you remember the name of the app?

My baby beat. It was free 2 years ago x

Awesome! I'll have to check that out!!

Ok, It's killing me! This week there has ben 4 expecting baby announcements from people I know on facebook! Most of them live in other area's & are due in January- but I can not wait to finally share!!!! I'm hoping there are a few of my friends that are pregnant & just haven't shared as well- I would love to have someone local to go through all this with! I can't believe there has been 4 in just 1 week! It's crazy!

I'm a blueberry today!:cloud9:

MegNE922 - I only had an abdominal scan with the first ultrasound at 6 weeks 1 day because they could easily find the baby and heard the heartbeat so didn't think there was any need to have an internal vaginal. They usually start off abdominal and then do vaginal if it doesn't give them the information they are looking for or if it is too early to find anything abdominally.

I'm a blueberry today!:cloud9:

MegNE922 - I only had an abdominal scan with the first ultrasound at 6 weeks 1 day because they could easily find the baby and heard the heartbeat so didn't think there was any need to have an internal vaginal. They usually start off abdominal and then do vaginal if it doesn't give them the information they are looking for or if it is too early to find anything abdominally.

Mine have always been the same, abdominal first then TV only if needed. Earliest I've been and seen the hb is 6+1 x

Ps. Yay for blueberry chimama!!!

Wow. After a week of being absent from this thread, it`s pretty much impossible to catch up. I did read all of the responses, however it took me forever to get through them, and I can't possibly remember everything that was discussed! So I'll start fresh....
Welcome to all the ladies who have joined us. I wish you all a H&H 9 months. And I'm sorry to see some other ladies have left us. I know that pain all too well, and would never wish it on anyone. Lean on your SOs for support, and hope to see you back in the first tri forum soon.
I've been feeling horrible for the last week. I had to take off Monday and Tuesday from work due to illness. I've been suffering with a cold/sore throat/nausea/fever for the last week. It was the worst on Monday and Tuesday, but I still barely made it through the rest of the week. I was mostly worried about the fever affecting the baby, but thankfully I was able to keep it always under 101. The highest it spiked was 100.8, and some Tylenol quickly brought it down. Either way, I spent the week exhausted and suffering. Thankfully that seems to be past me now.
We also got to meet my new little nephew yesterday. He was born on Monday by ECS after my SIL was unable to push him out. They realized after that the cord was wrapped around his neck several times, so we are all thankful that her pelvis was too small to get him through. We waited to meet him, due to my illness. We wanted to make sure we were healthy and weren't going to pass on any germs. He's so adorable, and it was awesome to see Devin's reaction to him. He's going to love being a big brother, he just doesn't know it yet!!
My MS is subsiding a bit. I'm still feeling nauseous throughout the day, but it's not affecting my eating. I'm also still pretty tired, but that's not as bad as it was when I was sick, so I will take the slight improvement!

Edit to add: Woohoo! So excited that I'm a blueberry now!!

Seems a few of us are struggling to keep up with the pace of this thread.. does anyone think we should split March up to a few different threads? (eg 1-10 March, 11-20th.. etc)

It's always busy like this at first on these due date threads!

There probably are some smaller ones, I think I saw one in 1st tri :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2200967-babies-due-march-2015-a.html

this is the smaller one, but i quite like the bigger one, gives me something to read in the evenings when theres not a lot else, but you get to see a lot more people having the same worries you do and people giving advice and stuff, no i like the bigger thread :) xxx

Awesome! I'll have to check that out!!

Ok, It's killing me! This week there has ben 4 expecting baby announcements from people I know on facebook! Most of them live in other area's & are due in January- but I can not wait to finally share!!!! I'm hoping there are a few of my friends that are pregnant & just haven't shared as well- I would love to have someone local to go through all this with! I can't believe there has been 4 in just 1 week! It's crazy!
Exactly the same has happened to me 2 girls I know have announced and due in jan. Can't wAit for scan so I can share x

I really hope that this time it's a girl after having 4 boys :)

I feel like i just wanna sleep til September... Wake me up when it's time for my scan please!!

Wow. After a week of being absent from this thread, it`s pretty much impossible to catch up. I did read all of the responses, however it took me forever to get through them, and I can't possibly remember everything that was discussed! So I'll start fresh....
Welcome to all the ladies who have joined us. I wish you all a H&H 9 months. And I'm sorry to see some other ladies have left us. I know that pain all too well, and would never wish it on anyone. Lean on your SOs for support, and hope to see you back in the first tri forum soon.
I've been feeling horrible for the last week. I had to take off Monday and Tuesday from work due to illness. I've been suffering with a cold/sore throat/nausea/fever for the last week. It was the worst on Monday and Tuesday, but I still barely made it through the rest of the week. I was mostly worried about the fever affecting the baby, but thankfully I was able to keep it always under 101. The highest it spiked was 100.8, and some Tylenol quickly brought it down. Either way, I spent the week exhausted and suffering. Thankfully that seems to be past me now.
We also got to meet my new little nephew yesterday. He was born on Monday by ECS after my SIL was unable to push him out. They realized after that the cord was wrapped around his neck several times, so we are all thankful that her pelvis was too small to get him through. We waited to meet him, due to my illness. We wanted to make sure we were healthy and weren't going to pass on any germs. He's so adorable, and it was awesome to see Devin's reaction to him. He's going to love being a big brother, he just doesn't know it yet!!
My MS is subsiding a bit. I'm still feeling nauseous throughout the day, but it's not affecting my eating. I'm also still pretty tired, but that's not as bad as it was when I was sick, so I will take the slight improvement!

Edit to add: Woohoo! So excited that I'm a blueberry now!!

wow! Having a sickness while being pregnant is no fun at all! Glad you are feeling better & got to meet your nephew!!

I have to agree that being sick sucks. Cold/sore throat/ stuffy runny nose... The last couple days have been torture :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->