2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

work today was a nightmare, i felt so dizzy standing up today, i had to go be sick twice! i had felt no sickness for the last week then the day i start back at work its back in full force, typical!!!

I'm still not really feeling it except hunger and peeing. Still doesn't really feel real.

Hello ladies! I'm back from sleepaway camp. Exhausted, but had tons of fun. I did not brave the zipline. It was just too high up... Also, I would recommend not whacking pregnant boobs with the bow when you release your arrow ;)

I'm not even 4 weeks along yet, so I guess it's silly of me to expect any symptoms. I haven't even missed my projected period yet. I'll feel so much better when the 15th comes and goes with no sighting.

Hello ladies! I'm back from sleepaway camp. Exhausted, but had tons of fun. I did not brave the zipline. It was just too high up... Also, I would recommend not whacking pregnant boobs with the bow when you release your arrow ;)

Ouch! I've had that happen even without pregnant boobs!! Glad you had fun otherwise! :)

I'm not even 4 weeks along yet, so I guess it's silly of me to expect any symptoms. I haven't even missed my projected period yet. I'll feel so much better when the 15th comes and goes with no sighting.

I don't think it's crazy! I had crazy cravings the week before I got my BFP at 4+1. I had taken 2 pregnancy tests during week 3 & they were negative so I really didn't know what was going on!

Still no symptoms for me. I totally don't feel pregnant at all. :(

Mine are so minimal too. My nipples were really hurting, but not my bbs so much, and even that isn't so much. I have no m/s, no cravings, nothing! Maybe some painful gas and twinges, and I've been eating like a piggy, but I don't feel pregnant either...

I felt more pregnant at 3+3 when I got a negative but was so sure I was...

I crave marble cheese that's about it and I know the nausea is coming soon :(
It always does

So, I told my first person today. I had to go to a bridal shower, and I picked up my cousin on the way. I also was driving my mother. As we were bringing things back out to the car and it was just us, I asked my cousin if she wanted to know a secret and handed her my camera that had the picture of the pregnancy tests. I think she was surprised. She's the only one that's going to know, though. I promise!

The only people that know (besides DH, of course) are my parents and my online friends. I wanted to wait to tell my parents, but my mom and I are incredibly close, and I know that I will need her support if this pregnancy ends badly. Gosh, I feel horrible even writing out that possibility, but it's heavily on my mind.

wow - you all are better than us! I couldn't wait to tell my parents! We told them about 5 days after finding out & have since told some of DH's family & we're having some friends over tomorrow night for dinner & we're telling them as well! We're just too excited to keep it in! We're not making a huge announcement to EVERYONE just those closest to us!

The only people that know (besides DH, of course) are my parents and my online friends. I wanted to wait to tell my parents, but my mom and I are incredibly close, and I know that I will need her support if this pregnancy ends badly. Gosh, I feel horrible even writing out that possibility, but it's heavily on my mind.

I told my mom for the same reason. After a miscarriage and three chemicals... I know I need my mom if anything goes badly. Other than that, it's only online friends I've told so far.

For the record, we'll probably tell everyone else after we see a heartbeat. :)

I told my mom for the same reason. After a miscarriage and three chemicals... I know I need my mom if anything goes badly. Other than that, it's only online friends I've told so far.

For the record, we'll probably tell everyone else after we see a heartbeat. :)

Same here :)

I had symptoms and they have see me to all go away. It makes me nervous. I want to go buy more tests but then I dont want to waste the money.

I have 2 more tests left I'll use one tomorrow just to get rid of it

:hi: I'm cautiously joining you ladies. I was on bcp for over 8 years and took my last one June 12th, I've gotten 4 bfp's since Friday and they just keep getting darker sooo I guess this is real! Still scared of a chemical or something as I'm only 4 weeks as of tomorrow, but fx'd!! Based on my lmp my edd should be March 24!

I can't wait to tell!! I want to tell everyone! :D Obviously dh knows and you guys, going to tell my two best mates when I see them next week, parents at about 8 wks, and everyone else after 12wk scan. :D

:hi: I'm cautiously joining you ladies. I was on bcp for over 8 years and took my last one June 12th, I've gotten 4 bfp's since Friday and they just keep getting darker sooo I guess this is real! Still scared of a chemical or something as I'm only 4 weeks as of tomorrow, but fx'd!! Based on my lmp my edd should be March 24!

welcolme we have the same due date :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->