2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

im thinking of waiting a little longer this time to tell everyone just because i dont want to hear anything negitive!

dh told his mom as a joke last month we were expecting so she told fil and told everyone but i know he told everyone as if its a negitive thing :(

Morning ladies! I have a dilemma this morning. I got up this morning with a tiny little bump. Usually I'm my normal self in the morning and as the day goes on, the bloating starts and I end the day looking 6 months pregnant :haha:
I went to get ready for work and I can't breathe if I do my trousers up. I'm most comfortable in leggings but I look really obviously pregnant in leggings. I don't know what to wear for work! The good thing is that I work in a pre-school so I don't have to wear office wear, and we actually break up for the summer next Tuesday! After that I'm not back at work until the 2nd week in September :happydance:

Morning.

Over the weekend I got my :bfp: :happydance:

I am a little cautious after having a miscarriage in March but plan to take each day at a time and enjoy being pregnant. Have only told my hubby so far, due date is 19th March which is my daughters birthday!

Happy and healthy 9 months to us all. :kiss:

I want to tell my mom first and asap, but her bday is the 31st so I'm trying to hold out until then to tell her. I'll be about 6 weeks. After that we'll tell DH's parents and then the rest of the family. After my 8 week scan I'll put it on FB for any remaining friends and family. My coworker knew all along we were trying so she knows already(it's just us two on the night shift). I have a bit of a weird circumstance.. I'm an xray tech so I really do need to declare my pregnancy to work asap so they can order a fetal radiation monitor badge for me but I'm scared of telling them and then something happening and I hate for everyone at work to know before my own mom does... what if someone accidently says something on facebook! Two nurses found out yesterday bc they guessed as I was going extra far away when I took xrays in ICU. I didn't know I was being that obvious but they so called me out :haha:

We told oh mum and a few of our close friends so far going to tell my mum today and I feel so nervous lol I think il some how use dd to tell her haha.

I have quite a few tests left lol I have a frer and lots of cheapies as I'd just ordered more right before getting my bfp lol

Thank you ladies:flower: I wiped fresh red blood with a very small clot. Added to the lack of breast soreness & nausea over the last 2 days I thought the worst. I put a pad on last night & went to bed to let nature take it's course but there was no more blood. DH sweetly bought home a CB digi last night which this morning said 3+ unlike a few days ago where it said 2-3. I said id try & relax during this pregnancy but how can i when things like this happen?! I am a believer in what will be will be so if it happens,it happens. I will keep you updated! xx

Gosh how scarey, glad it's settled now and the cb digi has reassured you, are you getting an early scan?

Sorry hun, just saw this! If the bleeding had continued over the weekend then I would have seen my GP today but *touch wood* ive had nothing since. Having an internal really puts me off, which is surprising considering what we sometimes go through during pregnancy & childbirth!!

i'm not enjoying my talks with doctor's and things at the moment, they all seem so huffy, i feel like a nuisance, people forever asking how many weeks i am and me having to say i'm not sure because i have incredibly irregular periods. the midwife lady on the phone today actually sighed!!! it doesn't seem as fun as i thought it would be, i guess i just expected people to be nice to me

That's abit crappy Kitty. Has no one suggested an early scan for you? x

they've suggested it, but i never seemed to have got it, i dont know, i'll see what they say at my appointment tomorrow, i'll push the point but i just feel abit deflated today :( xxx

they've suggested it, but i never seemed to have got it, i dont know, i'll see what they say at my appointment tomorrow, i'll push the point but i just feel abit deflated today :( xxx

Sorry I was just reading your thread about having your booking appointment tomorrow. The midwife may refer you for a dating scan if she is unsure on how far long you are. This happened to a friend of mine due to irregular periods. I think first trimester is a lonely place esp when it's your first. I think you'll feel better tomorrow hun xx

Sorry I was just reading your thread about having your booking appointment tomorrow. The midwife may refer you for a dating scan if she is unsure on how far long you are. This happened to a friend of mine due to irregular periods. I think first trimester is a lonely place esp when it's your first. I think you'll feel better tomorrow hun xx

thank you sweetie, i hope so, i'll be excited when i can actually tell people, it'll be my mums first grandchild so i hope she'll be excited with me :) xx

First US today! We wanted to wait to tell our family and friends until we saw or hear the HB. I may have told my best friend lol. I just had to tell someone! We were grocery shopping and I told her I need spaghetti sauce and grabbed the Preggo brand put it to my belly and we started crying. In the middle of the isle. Lol.
But today we want to tell my MIL if we can sneak over to see her before she heads to work & we'll tell my dad at dinner tomorrow the other family will be told later this week I think.
It's so exciting and hard to keep it in. I'm trying to hold my tounge and not tell some close coworkers.
Xo ladies hope you're feeling FANTASTIC!! Make sure you tell your beans you love them everyday.❤️

Btw watched the " week 6 " video on what to expect when you're expecting. I have a dinosaur growing in there! lol. Long neck and nubby little limbs.😂

Btw watched the " week 6 " video on what to expect when you're expecting. I have a dinosaur growing in there! lol. Long neck and nubby little limbs.😂

hehe! Hubby & I watched that too yesterday! Very exciting times!!

Morning.

Over the weekend I got my :bfp: :happydance:

I am a little cautious after having a miscarriage in March but plan to take each day at a time and enjoy being pregnant. Have only told my hubby so far, due date is 19th March which is my daughters birthday!

Happy and healthy 9 months to us all. :kiss:

Congrats!

In addition to the nausea, constipation, bloating and insomnia I have been so sweaty. I sweat all night and put deodorant on twice a day!

Congratulations to all the new ladies! Wishing you all a happy, healthy 9 months. <3

Morning ladies! I have a dilemma this morning. I got up this morning with a tiny little bump. Usually I'm my normal self in the morning and as the day goes on, the bloating starts and I end the day looking 6 months pregnant :haha:

I have a feeling I'll be the same way since this is my third child as well. Hopefully this just means the awkward "pregnant, but look fat" stage will be very short lived this time around. :blush:

The midwife may refer you for a dating scan if she is unsure on how far long you are. This happened to a friend of mine due to irregular periods. I think first trimester is a lonely place esp when it's your first. I think you'll feel better tomorrow hun xx

Yes, this was my situation when I was pregnant with my daughter. I was unsure of my due date as I didn't get a BFP until I was 11 days late. We were TTC, so I started testing a few days before AF was due. We had an u/s and it determined that I ovulated a week later than usual.

There's a distinct difference here, right? The top was taken yesterday, and the bottom this morning. Since I'm not even technically "late" yet, I'm incredibly paranoid about a chemical pregnancy.

https://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff221/THBVsMama/Mobile%20Uploads/9abd9391-66dc-4cf7-9bb8-54d78622ed7f_zpsb205466e.jpg

There's a distinct difference here, right? The top was taken yesterday, and the bottom this morning. Since I'm not even technically "late" yet, I'm incredibly paranoid about a chemical pregnancy.

https://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff221/THBVsMama/Mobile%20Uploads/9abd9391-66dc-4cf7-9bb8-54d78622ed7f_zpsb205466e.jpg

most definitely the bottom is darker! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->