2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Definite darker line on the lower one! My tests looked similar :) Congrats!

:hi: I'm cautiously joining you ladies. I was on bcp for over 8 years and took my last one June 12th, I've gotten 4 bfp's since Friday and they just keep getting darker sooo I guess this is real! Still scared of a chemical or something as I'm only 4 weeks as of tomorrow, but fx'd!! Based on my lmp my edd should be March 24!

welcolme we have the same due date :)
I'm with you two, even though I know I'll have baby at 36-37 weeks. Still fun to share in the milestones together. :)

There's a distinct difference here, right? The top was taken yesterday, and the bottom this morning. Since I'm not even technically "late" yet, I'm incredibly paranoid about a chemical pregnancy.

https://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff221/THBVsMama/Mobile%20Uploads/9abd9391-66dc-4cf7-9bb8-54d78622ed7f_zpsb205466e.jpg

most definitely the bottom is darker! Congrats!
Bottom is much darker, I think you're good. :)

I go for my scan today to check on the bleeding. Im kinda feeling not very hopeful. So worried. I wish things could be different. Part of me thinks - why would I think this would work so easily and the other part thinks, we have done so much for this and it finally is going to happen for us! Wish me luck. I guess it can go either way.

I go for my scan today to check on the bleeding. Im kinda feeling not very hopeful. So worried. I wish things could be different. Part of me thinks - why would I think this would work so easily and the other part thinks, we have done so much for this and it finally is going to happen for us! Wish me luck. I guess it can go either way.

Praying for good news :hugs:

I'm at my doctor's right now waiting to have my blood drawn. I'm so nervous :(

There's a distinct difference here, right? The top was taken yesterday, and the bottom this morning. Since I'm not even technically "late" yet, I'm incredibly paranoid about a chemical pregnancy.

https://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff221/THBVsMama/Mobile%20Uploads/9abd9391-66dc-4cf7-9bb8-54d78622ed7f_zpsb205466e.jpg

Definately darker on bottom one, congrats

Just called and made my 1st appt (8 weeks) for August 13th! A month seems so far away to know if all is well! It was exciting to hear the lady tell me congrats though. :haha:

Is anyone gaining weight yet? Ive noticed ever since I found out, ive consistently gained 1lb a day. Nothings changed so much on what I eat. I snack more than meals. My belly is definitely getting harder and bigger. Makes me nervous thinking im having twins. Making nervous...

Lol mine be due about the 15the with my dates (ov dates) but would be due about the 8th with nhs dates ( lmp) so not sure which il go off yet. I booked an apt for Wednesday to let them know and get some gaviscon for my heartburn.

Definitely a difference chick & definitely a BFP!! Congrats x

Is anyone gaining weight yet? Ive noticed ever since I found out, ive consistently gained 1lb a day. Nothings changed so much on what I eat. I snack more than meals. My belly is definitely getting harder and bigger. Makes me nervous thinking im having twins. Making nervous...

It's funny u say that, I'm currently 3week going off ovulation and this morning noticed a little bump under my t-shirt n bigger bbs so its defo showing already which seemed weird even thou I'm on my 2nd pregnancy now

I doubt it's actually baby weight gain that is making you gain that consistently, cmr01. It's probably just water weight from retaining excess bloat. At least I hope so :blush: I do not weigh myself, and have strict orders not to (past eating disorder history), but my tummy is definitely not flat right now. I get bloated EASILY, and since this will be my third pregnancy I have a feeling that I will show a lot sooner.

So, I had my blood drawn, and I should know by 3-4 this afternoon. I'm incredibly nervous, but I took another FRER and it's much darker than yesterday's (the above tests are Answer brand- yes, someone please make me stop!).

I doubt it's actually baby weight gain that is making you gain that consistently, cmr01. It's probably just water weight from retaining excess bloat. At least I hope so :blush: I do not weigh myself, and have strict orders not to (past eating disorder history), but my tummy is definitely not flat right now. I get bloated EASILY, and since this will be my third pregnancy I have a feeling that I will show a lot sooner.

So, I had my blood drawn, and I should know by 3-4 this afternoon. I'm incredibly nervous, but I took another FRER and it's much darker than yesterday's (the above tests are Answer brand- yes, someone please make me stop!).

Good luck with stop testing lol iv tested for a week after getting my bfp

@cmr : I agree with bdb that's it's not necessarily baby weight that you would be gaining. In early pregnancy your blood volume increases quite a bit, and also your digestion slows down. So the food you eat sticks around a bit longer than normal, so your weight would be higher. You can check out images on babycenter or other websites to see how tiny your baby is and how little space it takes up in your tummy. What you are feeling are side effects of pregnancy and not the baby itself. Don't worry though. It's normal to feel different because your body IS changing.

I want to scream at the OB. I was told they wouldn't do bloods till Thursday. Hello, the idea of asking for a progesterone screen was because of multiple chemicals. Waiting till Thursday is effing pointless.

Granted, my tests keep getting darker, so I think I'm OK, but it's still annoying as hell. She's like "but you can take a home test on Wed if you want!" I'm all "I have like 35 positive tests right now. Can I come get my bloodwork? I'll bring a positive test with me..."

I hate them very much right now. Grr.

I forget to check the thread for a few days and it's impossible to catch up.

My sickness is getting really bad. I'm not actually vomiting, so doubt the doctor will give me anything (can they even prescribe any meds for sickness now?) but I feel sick 24/7 and feel constantly on the verge of vomiting. Almost all foods make me feel like I'm going to throw up. I'm concerned I'm going to end up losing weight. All I'm managing to eat are plain crackers and ice pops.

My boobs are insanely sore.

I've gained a little weight, but I haven't weighed myself for a few days, so I don't know how much. Just a few pounds, I hope. I've been hungry all the time and no nausea, so it's bound to happen. I'm trying to watch the junk food and eat healthier to avoid it getting too bad.

I just signed up for Bumpbox, a monthly subscription box for pregnant ladies. The reviews looked good, so I hope I like it! I used to get Birchbox, which was nice, but I don't really wear makeup so it ended up being kind of a waste of money. The one I found looks like it's a good mix of lotiony stuff and other items (the reviews had books, baby toys, cookies, etc). I can't wait for the first one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->