2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I refuse to own a scale, so I'm not sure about weight gain... But there is definitely some bloat!

Talked to my doctor this morning & they want to monitor me closer, so I am having betas done every 48 hours. (My poor arms look like I've been doing heroin for years. These people drawing my blood aren't very good at it!) I had one this morning & now I wait for the results. Still spotting a bit, so FX!

Never heard off bumpbox but sounds like a really fun idea!

There are a bunch of different pregnancy boxes I found, so if you're thinking of doing one, take a look at all the choices. Some are more beauty focused, some have more baby items, there's one that's all fashion and maternity clothes, one of them looked like it would be great for someone with lots of nausea. I'll let you all know how I like the Bumpbox when it comes.

Never heard off bumpbox but sounds like a really fun idea!

There are a bunch of different pregnancy boxes I found, so if you're thinking of doing one, take a look at all the choices. Some are more beauty focused, some have more baby items, there's one that's all fashion and maternity clothes, one of them looked like it would be great for someone with lots of nausea. I'll let you all know how I like the Bumpbox when it comes.

Is it bumpbox.com and is it UK or US?

That bump box thing is a lovely idea!

Snowbunnie, good luck for your next beta, not that you need it going by the last one!

Bdb84 the second test is deffo darker!!! Yay!

It's US, and I think it's getbumpbox.com. I'm sure there's something similar in the UK, though! Maybe one of these? https://www.parentdish.co.uk/kids/monthly-subscription-boxes-for-parents-craft-beauty-baby-toddlers/ If I lived there I might have to do the first because Toucan was my nephew's nickname before he was born ;)

I go for my scan today to check on the bleeding. Im kinda feeling not very hopeful. So worried. I wish things could be different. Part of me thinks - why would I think this would work so easily and the other part thinks, we have done so much for this and it finally is going to happen for us! Wish me luck. I guess it can go either way.

First US today! We wanted to wait to tell our family and friends until we saw or hear the HB. I may have told my best friend lol. I just had to tell someone! We were grocery shopping and I told her I need spaghetti sauce and grabbed the Preggo brand put it to my belly and we started crying. In the middle of the isle. Lol.
But today we want to tell my MIL if we can sneak over to see her before she heads to work & we'll tell my dad at dinner tomorrow the other family will be told later this week I think.
It's so exciting and hard to keep it in. I'm trying to hold my tounge and not tell some close coworkers.
Xo ladies hope you're feeling FANTASTIC!! Make sure you tell your beans you love them everyday.❤️

Good luck for both your ultrasounds ladies, hope everything goes fab :) looking forward to updates!!

Is anyone gaining weight yet? Ive noticed ever since I found out, ive consistently gained 1lb a day. Nothings changed so much on what I eat. I snack more than meals. My belly is definitely getting harder and bigger. Makes me nervous thinking im having twins. Making nervous...

Girth definitely! In the last week my shorts have gone from falling off to snug around the waist lol! Ah well plenty of time to get toned again next year :D I've always been prone to early bloat, and showing early, guess I'm just lucky like that lol!

:hi: I'm cautiously joining you ladies. I was on bcp for over 8 years and took my last one June 12th, I've gotten 4 bfp's since Friday and they just keep getting darker sooo I guess this is real! Still scared of a chemical or something as I'm only 4 weeks as of tomorrow, but fx'd!! Based on my lmp my edd should be March 24!

Morning.

Over the weekend I got my :bfp: :happydance:

I am a little cautious after having a miscarriage in March but plan to take each day at a time and enjoy being pregnant. Have only told my hubby so far, due date is 19th March which is my daughters birthday!

Happy and healthy 9 months to us all. :kiss:

Congratulations on your bfps and welcome!! :cloud9:

I forget to check the thread for a few days and it's impossible to catch up.

My sickness is getting really bad. I'm not actually vomiting, so doubt the doctor will give me anything (can they even prescribe any meds for sickness now?) but I feel sick 24/7 and feel constantly on the verge of vomiting. Almost all foods make me feel like I'm going to throw up. I'm concerned I'm going to end up losing weight. All I'm managing to eat are plain crackers and ice pops.

My boobs are insanely sore.

The doctor should be able to prescribe your zofran which is to treat nausea- it's safe during pregnancy. Just ask for some!

Like others on here, I'm noticing some weight gain too, especially in the abdominal area- in the shower today looking down, I definitely had a stomach pooch, it shocked me just a bit!

My boobs have also been incredibly sore when I get up in the middle of the night to pee & when I get up in the mornings. Then as I get up & around, it's much better.

I called and set up my first OB visit, July 30th 1:30. Then hastily decided I needed to poas, used a weeks estimator digital and got pregnant 1-2 weeks, but I'm about 3 weeks from ovulation. It wasn't much of a hold but I was really hoping to see 2-3 weeks on the display. Should I test again in the morning or just try not to think about it? I'm going crazy!

I forget to check the thread for a few days and it's impossible to catch up.

My sickness is getting really bad. I'm not actually vomiting, so doubt the doctor will give me anything (can they even prescribe any meds for sickness now?) but I feel sick 24/7 and feel constantly on the verge of vomiting. Almost all foods make me feel like I'm going to throw up. I'm concerned I'm going to end up losing weight. All I'm managing to eat are plain crackers and ice pops.

My boobs are insanely sore.

Sounds terrible, I sometimes wish we could fast forward to 2nd tri. :hugs:
Hope you feel better soon xx

The logical thing is to try no to worry about it. There are huge variations in HCG from woman to woman, and the diluted pee makes for even more variation. And you're not supposed to rely on those tests to determine how pregnant you are. But realistically, if it will ease your mind and won't break the bank, it might be best to just give in. Sometimes you have to humor yourself!

Kwynia, I hate those tests, they never work for me! I have read countless stories on here of them not being accurate if your pee is diluted at all. Maybe try again tomorrow? I wouldn't expect a 3+ with concentrated pee until after the 5w mark tho xx

Hi Ladies.

I just came across this thread (it's been awhile since I've logged into BnB, but now that I am pregnant, I thought I should :winkwink:) and thought I should join you all.

I found out a little over a week ago that I am pregnant! We have been actively trying for just under 3 years. We had miscarriage in Feb of 2013, so I am thrilled to get a BFP. Scared though! I'm only 4w6d...but, I just have a different feeling this time! Our EDD is March 18th. First appointment is August 12th! I did go in last Monday for beta's and everything looked great!

I have the opposite freak out. I went from a neg digi to a 2-3 week digi in 5 days. I'm starting to freak out about molar pregnancy.

There is ALWAYS something to freak out about, especially in first tri. :(

Hi Ladies.

I just came across this thread (it's been awhile since I've logged into BnB, but now that I am pregnant, I thought I should :winkwink:) and thought I should join you all.

I found out a little over a week ago that I am pregnant! We have been actively trying for just under 3 years. We had miscarriage in Feb of 2013, so I am thrilled to get a BFP. Scared though! I'm only 4w6d...but, I just have a different feeling this time! Our EDD is March 18th. First appointment is August 12th! I did go in last Monday for beta's and everything looked great!

Congrats on your bfp!! x

I might test in the morning to see what it says, it was so impulsive, I should have waited for a longer hold. All my symptoms are still going strong and I haven't had any spotting so I guess I will just try not to think about it too much. Thanks for the replies!

I called and set up my first OB visit, July 30th 1:30. Then hastily decided I needed to poas, used a weeks estimator digital and got pregnant 1-2 weeks, but I'm about 3 weeks from ovulation. It wasn't much of a hold but I was really hoping to see 2-3 weeks on the display. Should I test again in the morning or just try not to think about it? I'm going crazy!

I had two digis before I got my bfp lol on the day I got my bfp (af due day) I used one of my digi got 1-2. I then did another one 6days later and got 2-3 so it was reliable for me, I'd have been one day short of 3week. Do what others have said test on a non diluted fmu

So I'm still getting very few symptoms here and I think I am about 4w5days or so, but can't be sure yet. Did any of you who already have children not get sore breasts with your subsequent pregnancies? Or perhaps it took a bit longer to get symptoms? I'm so nervous because I just don't feel pregnant and with my first I had cramping and sore breasts before I even was due for my period. I'm worried something might not be right with my hormones or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->