2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Yes Dan-o! I'd love to fast forward! Even just 2 weeks so I can have a dating scan, see baby's heartbeat, and maybe get a few distinctive symptoms!

So much going on!

Welcome and congrats to all the new BFPs.

Good luck today on your scans ladies!

For me, turns out my body was just playing mean jokes on me, worrying me with that u/s and little Squiggles was hiding. I got my betas back from Friday and they are over 12,000 (doubling in under 48 hours), and last night I had really bad nausea, carried over to today, and my bbs are finally starting to hurt. I am no longer worried, I know Squiggles was just playing shy, and that in a week and a half there will totally be a heartbeat and fetal pole. I am SOOOOO relieved when I got my betas back.

So much going on!

For me, turns out my body was just playing mean jokes on me, worrying me with that u/s and little Squiggles was hiding. I got my betas back from Friday and they are over 12,000 (doubling in under 48 hours), and last night I had really bad nausea, carried over to today, and my bbs are finally starting to hurt. I am no longer worried, I know Squiggles was just playing shy, and that in a week and a half there will totally be a heartbeat and fetal pole. I am SOOOOO relieved when I got my betas back.

That's great news , yay

So I'm still getting very few symptoms here and I think I am about 4w5days or so, but can't be sure yet. Did any of you who already have children not get sore breasts with your subsequent pregnancies? Or perhaps it took a bit longer to get symptoms? I'm so nervous because I just don't feel pregnant and with my first I had cramping and sore breasts before I even was due for my period. I'm worried something might not be right with my hormones or something.

I'm getting other symptoms, but I'm not getting sore breasts at all. I'm thinking with two previous breastfed kids, my boobs are mostly done stretching. LOL

So much going on!

Yay, that's awesome! :)

So I'm still getting very few symptoms here and I think I am about 4w5days or so, but can't be sure yet. Did any of you who already have children not get sore breasts with your subsequent pregnancies? Or perhaps it took a bit longer to get symptoms? I'm so nervous because I just don't feel pregnant and with my first I had cramping and sore breasts before I even was due for my period. I'm worried something might not be right with my hormones or something.

I'm getting other symptoms, but I'm not getting sore breasts at all. I'm thinking with two previous breastfed kids, my boobs are mostly done stretching. LOL

Thank you so much for responding! I'm hoping that is it, because I did breastfeed my daughter maybe this time the hormones just aren't having the same effects on my boobs. I'm getting small symptoms here and there but nothing that's making me really feel pregnant. Why does the first tri have to be so nerve wracking!?

I have nothing either... Boobs feel heavier but they aren't sore... No sickness (but never have) I am tired, but that's story of my life! Lol. And I did cry today which I did when pregnant with DD ALOT! Usually I'm a right hard faced cow lol

I have nothing either... Boobs feel heavier but they aren't sore... No sickness (but never have) I am tired, but that's story of my life! Lol. And I did cry today which I did when pregnant with DD ALOT! Usually I'm a right hard faced cow lol

That's exactly it. I feel like maybe my boobs are a tiny bit fuller, or heavier but not painful like they were last time. And I never got morning sickness with my daughter either. Just occasional nausea. I have had a touch of nausea this time but it's really very inconsistent and may just be due to my nerves and not the pregnancy. I'm finding it difficult to relax just worrying about every little thing. :dohh:

Had my beta's drawn today for some peace of mind. We shall see where the levels are hopefully tonight or tomorrow.

That's exactly it. I feel like maybe my boobs are a tiny bit fuller, or heavier but not painful like they were last time. And I never got morning sickness with my daughter either. Just occasional nausea. I have had a touch of nausea this time but it's really very inconsistent and may just be due to my nerves and not the pregnancy. I'm finding it difficult to relax just worrying about every little thing. :dohh:

Easier said than done but try to relax hunni... I'm actually quite chilled myself this time around. Just a bit bored of the whole "keep it under wraps" stuff... I hate this waiting game! Would like to go to sleep and be woken up in September when it's scan time... Wouldn't that be lovely?
My appetite has decreased a bit but I'm putting that down to still being a bit in shock. No nausea for me yet tho. Suppose I had a bit with Elsie but that passed as soon as I ate... I am going to be wishing away the summer holidays this year I know!! Lol xx

I'm curious about something. For those of you with food aversions, what do they actually feel like? Everything I read talks about nausea, revulsion, etc. There are a few foods that I just Do Not Want, but the idea of eating them or watching other people eat them doesn't make me sick or anything. I'm not sure if I'm having legit pregnancy aversions, or if I just haven't been in a very beefy mood for a few weeks. I feel like the only meat I want these days is pork.

I had an aversion to carrots last time. Couldn't even look at them!

With my son, I would literally weep and vomit if I smelled oranges. Nothing made me sick faster.

This time, so far, it's only when I try to eat it. Chicken activates my gag reflex and I want to puke.

I have the opposite freak out. I went from a neg digi to a 2-3 week digi in 5 days. I'm starting to freak out about molar pregnancy.

There is ALWAYS something to freak out about, especially in first tri. :(

I had a negative at 8dpo, 1-2 at 9dpo and 2-3 at 12dpo, I didn't know that it could mean its a molar pregnancy? How would I know if it is?

So today I ended up in a&e after having bright red bleeding got to go back Wednesday for a scan - pregnancy is not easy :-(

Oh sorry to hear that bowmans. Hope everything turns out ok. Apparently we're not having it easy in this thread. I've made an appointment to go the early pregnancy unit tomorrow as I've been bleeding all day today. Not a huge amount but it is scaring me. Luckily they can fit me in at 10 o'clock tomorrow morning. Haven't got a clue what they'll do there. But I'll update tomorrow.

I have the opposite freak out. I went from a neg digi to a 2-3 week digi in 5 days. I'm starting to freak out about molar pregnancy.

There is ALWAYS something to freak out about, especially in first tri. :(

I had a negative at 8dpo, 1-2 at 9dpo and 2-3 at 12dpo, I didn't know that it could mean its a molar pregnancy? How would I know if it is?

I honestly have zero idea. It's just something floating through my head making me worry constantly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->