2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

My doctor just called & I am at 443! I was 146 on Saturday, so things are looking GOOD! So so happy right now! :)

So today I ended up in a&e after having bright red bleeding got to go back Wednesday for a scan - pregnancy is not easy :-(

Oh sorry to hear that bowmans. Hope everything turns out ok. Apparently we're not having it easy in this thread. I've made an appointment to go the early pregnancy unit tomorrow as I've been bleeding all day today. Not a huge amount but it is scaring me. Luckily they can fit me in at 10 o'clock tomorrow morning. Haven't got a clue what they'll do there. But I'll update tomorrow.

Sorry to hear this ladies. My fingers are crossed for both of you :flower:

I wiped fresh blood on Saturday once but *touch wood* ive had nothing since so didn't visit the GP. I'm trying to just relax & go with it but im constantly thinking I'll wipe blood again and it will be worse. I forgot how worrying first trimester can be! xx

So today I ended up in a&e after having bright red bleeding got to go back Wednesday for a scan - pregnancy is not easy :-(

Oh sorry to hear that bowmans. Hope everything turns out ok. Apparently we're not having it easy in this thread. I've made an appointment to go the early pregnancy unit tomorrow as I've been bleeding all day today. Not a huge amount but it is scaring me. Luckily they can fit me in at 10 o'clock tomorrow morning. Haven't got a clue what they'll do there. But I'll update tomorrow.

Sorry to hear this ladies. My fingers are crossed for both of you :flower:

I wiped fresh blood on Saturday once but *touch wood* ive had nothing since so didn't visit the GP. I'm trying to just relax & go with it but im constantly thinking I'll wipe blood again and it will be worse. I forgot how worrying first trimester can be! xx

Hopefully that was just a one off for you then. Didn't think spotting/bleeding was that common but based on the number of people experiencing it in on here it seems to be fairly common. It's actually quite reassuring. I was originally panicking but now I'm feeling a little more relaxed.

I'll be praying for you :hugs:

Same for you, Mama :hugs:

My doctor just called & I am at 443! I was 146 on Saturday, so things are looking GOOD! So so happy right now! :)

:happydance:

AFM- still waiting on my nurse to call with my beta results. I'm not even sure what I can expect. I know that >5-50 is normal for 3 weeks, but I'm not exactly sure how far along I am. I could be 2 days off. At the latest, though, 3w6d.

We lost the baby - hcg down to 21 - nothing left to show up on the u/s.

Hello ladies! I'm back from sleepaway camp. Exhausted, but had tons of fun. I did not brave the zipline. It was just too high up... Also, I would recommend not whacking pregnant boobs with the bow when you release your arrow ;)

I wouldn't have done the zip line either! I'm scared of heights though :haha:

The only people that know (besides DH, of course) are my parents and my online friends. I wanted to wait to tell my parents, but my mom and I are incredibly close, and I know that I will need her support if this pregnancy ends badly. Gosh, I feel horrible even writing out that possibility, but it's heavily on my mind.

I'm waiting too...I think most of us fear the worst, unfortunately. It's always in the back of my mind.

I called and set up my first OB visit, July 30th 1:30. Then hastily decided I needed to poas, used a weeks estimator digital and got pregnant 1-2 weeks, but I'm about 3 weeks from ovulation. It wasn't much of a hold but I was really hoping to see 2-3 weeks on the display. Should I test again in the morning or just try not to think about it? I'm going crazy!

I got 1-2 weeks on a digi then went and had my blood drawn the same morning and my level was over 250. Don't read into those tests too much.

I'm curious about something. For those of you with food aversions, what do they actually feel like? Everything I read talks about nausea, revulsion, etc. There are a few foods that I just Do Not Want, but the idea of eating them or watching other people eat them doesn't make me sick or anything. I'm not sure if I'm having legit pregnancy aversions, or if I just haven't been in a very beefy mood for a few weeks. I feel like the only meat I want these days is pork.

I have an aversion to raw ground beef. When I try to cook it, if I smell it I start gagging and feel like I'm going to vomit!

We lost the baby - hcg down to 21 - nothing left to show up on the u/s.

Devastating, so sorry to hear that :hugs:

I had a lot to catch up on! I'm a blueberry today! :wohoo: My next scan is set for next Tuesday the 22nd :happydance: I'm excited but I know once the day comes I'll be scared out of my mind, like always! I felt sick this morning at work but not enough to puke. I was so tired though, I think that's what was making me sick. I could barely stand it :(

Welcome new people!

I heard back from my nurse finally.

I'm somewhere between 3w4d and 3w6d.. HCG came back at 37 and my Progesterone is 21.something. She said my HCG is right on for an early pregnancy (haven't missed my period yet), and that my prog. is really good.

I just can't help but worry that an HCG of 37 sounds low. Thoughts?

I am between 6.5 and 7.5 weeks pregnant. Not quite sure because my cycle was irregular. I had my blood work done last week and am waiting for an appointment with the ob-gyn. I would be due around March 5th, 2015. I really love that March-Mallow logo. So far, I have only been extremely tired (napping once to three times a day for hours at a time), very hungry (every hour and a half I have to eat), sore breasts (but nothing major; I have to sleep with a sport's bra), and have to go the washroom more often. Other than that, I feel pretty good. Now, just hoping it continues well! Congrats to all of you and sorry for your losses to those I read.

I heard back from my nurse finally.

I'm somewhere between 3w4d and 3w6d.. HCG came back at 37 and my Progesterone is 21.something. She said my HCG is right on for an early pregnancy (haven't missed my period yet), and that my prog. is really good.

I just can't help but worry that an HCG of 37 sounds low. Thoughts?

According to this, 37 is within the normal range for 3 weeks, and even into 4 weeks.

image.jpg

We saw out little sweet pea today! HB was 99 💕 hubs and I both cried.
Our next appointment is the 28th when I'm 8 weeks.
They did an internal US.....AWKWARD! But amazing. My new doc is the best. Sweetest guy ever. Can in grabbed my hands an said "so you were coming in for infertility? BUT YOU GOT IT DONE! Good for you!" He was so nice and honest. He said 100 women will get pregnant. 15 will have a miscarriage, I'm telling you it's not your fault. It's I coded in the blue print of that organism. It made me feel at ease. He told me to continue doing whatever I do. Don't baby yourself. Just upfront, honest and totally caring. My hub said " man if I'm going to get bad news I want it from that guy! He's just so nice and his delivery is amazing. " lol.

I'm sorry Mas. Xoxox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->