2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Hi ladies. I haven't been around bnb since my daughter was born 20 months ago, but found out yesterday that I'm pregnant again.

Was not TTC this time. Just not preventing and expecting issues with DH's sperm count and motility to make odds of baby making reasonably low (both of our girls were conceived while using preseed - to help the little swimmers get ahead).

Anyway here I am, and figuring that perhaps this little bean is just meant to be! So hello ladies and hope we all have a great journey together!

Oh and no idea about EDD because I cannot remember my LMP date. Just know I'm somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 weeks right now.

My mother passed away in March this year so hoping this baby can bring some light into a sad time for me.

Hi ladies. I haven't been around bnb since my daughter was born 20 months ago, but found out yesterday that I'm pregnant again.

Was not TTC this time. Just not preventing and expecting issues with DH's sperm count and motility to make odds of baby making reasonably low (both of our girls were conceived while using preseed - to help the little swimmers get ahead).

Anyway here I am, and figuring that perhaps this little bean is just meant to be! So hello ladies and hope we all have a great journey together!

welcome & congrats!

Anyone else feeling annoyed at symptoms coming & going? It's enough to make me nervous! I'll have days where I have to pee every 30 minutes but then today- hardly at all! Then some days I'm constantly hungry & then today, I've hardly had an appetite! Sore boobs only happen in the mornings & so far no nausea- just motion sickness in the car which I usually get anyways but seems to be worse than usual. Is this what pregnancy is suppose to be like?? :shrug:

I've not really had any symptoms yet. Only missed period. I had virtually no symptoms with my first until 8 weeks when morning sickness hit. That happened earlier with my second (right around this time actually).

I have better days and worse days for symptoms. Almost anything you can think of is normal for pregnancy, it seems.

I'm starting to get a little queasy after meals. Annoying...

i shouldnt really b wishing for symptoms since once ms hits its here till the end.

but am i the only one that doesnt have sore boobs?

My boobs are not really sore but my nipples! Omg are they sore when touched! I haven't had much for symptoms but what I do have has been coming and going. Kinda worriesome but tests keep coming darker and turning sooner so here is hoping everything is okay with the little one.

Hi Ladies.

I just came across this thread (it's been awhile since I've logged into BnB, but now that I am pregnant, I thought I should :winkwink:) and thought I should join you all.

I found out a little over a week ago that I am pregnant! We have been actively trying for just under 3 years. We had miscarriage in Feb of 2013, so I am thrilled to get a BFP. Scared though! I'm only 4w6d...but, I just have a different feeling this time! Our EDD is March 18th. First appointment is August 12th! I did go in last Monday for beta's and everything looked great!

I am between 6.5 and 7.5 weeks pregnant. Not quite sure because my cycle was irregular. I had my blood work done last week and am waiting for an appointment with the ob-gyn. I would be due around March 5th, 2015. I really love that March-Mallow logo. So far, I have only been extremely tired (napping once to three times a day for hours at a time), very hungry (every hour and a half I have to eat), sore breasts (but nothing major; I have to sleep with a sport's bra), and have to go the washroom more often. Other than that, I feel pretty good. Now, just hoping it continues well! Congrats to all of you and sorry for your losses to those I read.

Welcome aboard and congratulations!!!

So I'm still getting very few symptoms here and I think I am about 4w5days or so, but can't be sure yet. Did any of you who already have children not get sore breasts with your subsequent pregnancies? Or perhaps it took a bit longer to get symptoms? I'm so nervous because I just don't feel pregnant and with my first I had cramping and sore breasts before I even was due for my period. I'm worried something might not be right with my hormones or something.
i shouldnt really b wishing for symptoms since once ms hits its here till the end.

but am i the only one that doesnt have sore boobs?

After having ds1 I no longer seem to get sore breasts when pregnant. They got a little sore in 2nd tri with ds2, but deffo not in 1st tri. They mainly just feel a bit fuller now with the odd pinchy pain. I'm quite glad they've puffed up a bit actually, as I stopped bfing a couple of months ago and they had deflated drastically lol!

So today I ended up in a&e after having bright red bleeding got to go back Wednesday for a scan - pregnancy is not easy :-(

So sorry you are going through this bowmans, hope everything's ok on weds :hugs:

My doctor just called & I am at 443! I was 146 on Saturday, so things are looking GOOD! So so happy right now! :)

Sounds perfect!

I have the opposite freak out. I went from a neg digi to a 2-3 week digi in 5 days. I'm starting to freak out about molar pregnancy.

There is ALWAYS something to freak out about, especially in first tri. :(

I had a negative at 8dpo, 1-2 at 9dpo and 2-3 at 12dpo, I didn't know that it could mean its a molar pregnancy? How would I know if it is?

Menelly and Loozle, please don't freak yourself out about molars. Take it from someone who had one and chemo!

My tests were normal with my molar, I had 2-3 at 15dpo and 3+ at about 20/21dpo. First sign of anything wrong was the baby measuring behind on scans at 7 and 9w, then the hb stopped. I didn't find out it was molar until the pathology report came back after my d&c at 12w. I had a 5% chance of needing chemo afterwards and yep I was one of the lucky 5% lol!

I'd say it's much more likely you implanted early (I did this with ds2 and my hcg was mega high) or maybe you have twins?! :flower: some of you will in this group!!!

Oh yes!! Let's see some twinnies in here! :D

Yaaaay! I'm an apple seed!! :happydance: roll on Pea!

I would love to have twins especiLly girls or at least 1 :)

I don't wish to have twins please, thank you!

Do we have any twins yet? x

I woke up at half 1 this morn with a little blood too lol seems to have gone this mornin thankfully. Ended up snacking on biscuits at 2am as I was hungry. Might ask docs for some betas tomorrow to make sure all ok

I have the opposite freak out. I went from a neg digi to a 2-3 week digi in 5 days. I'm starting to freak out about molar pregnancy.

There is ALWAYS something to freak out about, especially in first tri. :(

I had a negative at 8dpo, 1-2 at 9dpo and 2-3 at 12dpo, I didn't know that it could mean its a molar pregnancy? How would I know if it is?

Menelly and Loozle, please don't freak yourself out about molars. Take it from someone who had one and chemo!

My tests were normal with my molar, I had 2-3 at 15dpo and 3+ at about 20/21dpo. First sign of anything wrong was the baby measuring behind on scans at 7 and 9w, then the hb stopped. I didn't find out it was molar until the pathology report came back after my d&c at 12w. I had a 5% chance of needing chemo afterwards and yep I was one of the lucky 5% lol!

I'd say it's much more likely you implanted early (I did this with ds2 and my hcg was mega high) or maybe you have twins?! :flower: some of you will in this group!!!
Thank you. <3 I really appreciate you setting my mind at ease.

I don't wish to have twins please, thank you!

Do we have any twins yet? x

Ha ha, nor do I this time, would have liked them as my first or second but right now twins would be chaos and we'd need a new car lol :haha:

And nope, none yet, but I'm sure there will be! :D

Twins run in both sides of the family mine and OHs :) I got a BFP 11dpo on a clearblue digi 2-3 weeks the family keep joking that its twins! I've had awful sickness already x

I woke up at half 1 this morn with a little blood too lol seems to have gone this mornin thankfully. Ended up snacking on biscuits at 2am as I was hungry. Might ask docs for some betas tomorrow to make sure all ok

Ohh mummysmurf, so much worry isn't there! Hope everything's ok, doesn't sound like it's anything bad does it? Sets your nerves on edge tho :wacko:

I had full on heavy bleeding between weeks 12-14 with ds2, so scarey, but he hung in there until 38w! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->