2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Ohhh when's your first scan missbx?

I don't know I will find out on 23rd July my first booing appointment she will book me in for a scan while I'm there I think its my birthday on 24th so a lovely birthday present :) x

Reminds me, I need to book mine! Not long to wait for your appt or birthday then, yay! How old will you be?

Omg I feel old now :haha: I'm 37.. And a half.. Lol

had my booking appointment today, and for the first time since starting this she was actually lovely! had 3 attempts at getting some blood though, but that's just my veins' fault. she said she'll ring the hospital to sort out an early scan to work out how far along i am :)

Omg I feel old now :haha: I'm 37.. And a half.. Lol

Haha me too! I'm 33 this year. Oh to be 21 again!

had my booking appointment today, and for the first time since starting this she was actually lovely! had 3 attempts at getting some blood though, but that's just my veins' fault. she said she'll ring the hospital to sort out an early scan to work out how far along i am :)

Glad it went well today and glad they are going to organise a dating scan for you! x

I woke up at half 1 this morn with a little blood too lol seems to have gone this mornin thankfully. Ended up snacking on biscuits at 2am as I was hungry. Might ask docs for some betas tomorrow to make sure all ok

Ohh mummysmurf, so much worry isn't there! Hope everything's ok, doesn't sound like it's anything bad does it? Sets your nerves on edge tho :wacko:

I had full on heavy bleeding between weeks 12-14 with ds2, so scarey, but he hung in there until 38w! X

Yep worry got the better of me got an emergency apt at my docs he's booked me in for scan on Thursday morning so that will help plus il test before then n make sure lines not gettin lighter.

Hey everyone! Good morning to those where it's morning, lol. Not feeling much this morning symptom wise, just the sore boobs last night. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't end up with MS. I hate puking!

I'm secretly HOPING for twins!! Kind of a funny story- on New Years day, first thing in the morning I was making fried eggs & just happened to open an egg that had 2 yolks in it. I posted the picture to Facebook & asked what this means for New Years Day- figured it had to be some sort of sign! I had several friends chime in that I would be pregnant with twins by the end of the year- haha! We shall see!

But twins don't run on either side of me or my husbands family, so I kind of doubt it will happen- but who knows!

Now I have an aversion to eggs!

Also- glad to see so many 30 somethings on there! I'll be 32 in September.

i shouldnt really b wishing for symptoms since once ms hits its here till the end.

but am i the only one that doesnt have sore boobs?

I don't have sore boobs at all, and didn't with my first either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->