2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I thought nausea was the worst symptom you could have. My god was a wrong. Help me ladies.
I keep getting the worst headaches & migraines which are crippling me. I feel like I've been hit round the back of the head with a baseball bat.

Help, please! How do I make it stop/at least get a bit less intense.

Ugh you poor thing. I get these, had my first one with this pregnancy yesterday, yuck! I get sick with it too. They stopped by 16-18w with both my boys and didn't reappear until I was induced (ds1)

I'm told only paracetamol, but to be honest it does nothing! Warm bath, iced drinks and early night take the edge off for me xx

Just to update you ladies. They did a scan this morning at the early pregnancy unit and all is good. So relieved the bleeding was nothing to worry about. We got to see the heartbeat which was lovely. It actually feels real now. Only things is I was only measuring at 6 weeks. Which I do have irregular cycles so not surprised my dates were a little out, but that means I got a bfp at 3 weeks and 3 days. Is that even possible? Just a bit confused.

Just to update you ladies. They did a scan this morning at the early pregnancy unit and all is good. So relieved the bleeding was nothing to worry about. We got to see the heartbeat which was lovely. It actually feels real now. Only things is I was only measuring at 6 weeks. Which I do have irregular cycles so not surprised my dates were a little out, but that means I got a bfp at 3 weeks and 3 days. Is that even possible? Just a bit confused.

I got mine at 3w1d. I think it just depends on how early you implanted. (And I'm pretty sure on my O date.)

TWIN TALKERS.
You gals crack me up. I always wondered what it would be like but then again 2 told everything??? Kinda scary.
My sister who doesn't know we're expecting told me I'm going to have multipuls. I laughed a nervous laugh. She scared the crap out of me. It doesn't run in our family so let us cross our fingers i only get one at a time.

TWIN TALKERS.
You gals crack me up. I always wondered what it would be like but then again 2 told everything??? Kinda scary.
My sister who doesn't know we're expecting told me I'm going to have multipuls. I laughed a nervous laugh. She scared the crap out of me. It doesn't run in our family so let us cross our fingers i only get one at a time.

I have a friend that keeps cursing me with twins. She says it's all OK, she'll take the extra one for me. LOL

I got mine at 3w1d. I think it just depends on how early you implanted. (And I'm pretty sure on my O date.)

Oh wow. I always thought you were unlikely to get it before 4 weeks. Guess not then! It just means we're going to have long pregnancies with us knowing so early!

Oh wow. I always thought you were unlikely to get it before 4 weeks. Guess not then! It just means we're going to have long pregnancies with us knowing so early!
Well, mine *would* be long, but I have to have a csec between 36&37 weeks due to a vertical csection incision. So mine will be a bit shorter, with a definite end date. (I'm grateful. LOL)

Well, mine *would* be long, but I have to have a csec between 36&37 weeks due to a vertical csection incision. So mine will be a bit shorter, with a definite end date. (I'm grateful. LOL)

That must be nice to know you're definite date. I'll probably end up going over due.

Great news hun! x

I knew at 10 DPO. I ovulate a couple days late, so I don't quite line up on weeks, but if I ovulated on day 14 that would have been 3+3, I think? And I know women who found out earlier than I did.

Ladies, i need some advice please! One of my best friends and her husband have been trying for a little one for a few months. Last month she sadly had a chemical and this month she is also a negative. At the weekend one of her good friends had a little girl and she was talking to me about it asking when was it going to be her turn etc. I dont usually keep things from her & vice versa but i feel like i cant tell her because of her situation at the moment. I am only 6 weeks tomorrow so was thinking of telling her when weve had a scan and know everything is ok with our little one. What would you do? How would you bring it up? xx

TWIN TALKERS.

I have a friend that keeps cursing me with twins. She says it's all OK, she'll take the extra one for me. LOL

NOOO THANK YOU!
I guess if it's your first you don't know any different. But at the same time wouldn't it be 2x as hard to get into a routine? Oye I'm getting anxiety thinking about it haha.

I got my BFP when I was 3 weeks exactly!

NOOO THANK YOU!
I guess if it's your first you don't know any different. But at the same time wouldn't it be 2x as hard to get into a routine? Oye I'm getting anxiety thinking about it haha.

I'm totally with you. I know two twin moms and one triplet mom and I'm in the NO THANK YOU camp myself. I mean, I wouldn't send one back (LOL) but I'm certainly not hoping for a pair!

Molly that's great news!
I am 34 and would love to have twins! They run in both families so we shall see. X

I will be 24 next month.

I took another test this morning, just one of my cheapies, and I the test line was finally darker than the control. It was only a two hour hold. I was pretty happy.

I've watched a few episodes of One Born today. I've only cried a couple times...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->