2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

This nausea is nearing unbearable and I feel so weak that I can barely pick up my toddler. I don't think the GP would prescribe anything since I'm not actually vomiting. I just feel on the verge of vomiting, 24/7.

Today I've managed to eat some plain crackers, two pieces of white bread and a banana. Oh, and a handful of polos. Hardly enough food to keep me sustained.. Everything makes my stomach churn.

I am going to try and pick up some ginger root capsules tomorrow and give those a try. And pick up some lemon drops to suck.

Nausea is definitely worse this time around. It was bad the first time, but this time it's horrendous.

This nausea is nearing unbearable and I feel so weak that I can barely pick up my toddler. I don't think the GP would prescribe anything since I'm not actually vomiting. I just feel on the verge of vomiting, 24/7.

Today I've managed to eat some plain crackers, two pieces of white bread and a banana. Oh, and a handful of polos. Hardly enough food to keep me sustained.. Everything makes my stomach churn.

I am going to try and pick up some ginger root capsules tomorrow and give those a try. And pick up some lemon drops to suck.

Nausea is definitely worse this time around. It was bad the first time, but this time it's horrendous.

Ugh, I'm so sorry to hear! I would maybe still try calling your GP. Worth a shot.

How far along where you when it started?

:cry: AF arrived today, so not a sticky :cry:

Sorry that AF got you. :(

Catching up:

I'll be 32 next month, and I'm also happy to see so many of you around my age.

Twins do run in my family, and based on my scan, I probably released two eggs, but only one took. I've only got one bean in there, and I'm happy! Twins are a blessing, but I'd like to start out with just one. :)

@chrislo4: As someone who had an mc and then about 4,000 announcements after that, my best advice would be not to keep it from her. The most painful announcement for me was my next door neighbor, who I thought I was decent friends with and knew about my mc, just decided to announce it over facebook. I was devastated. Conversely, another friend told me privately before telling the rest of our friends. That was the best, because I was able to have my little cry about it and then be happy for her. It's up to you as to how long you wait to tell her, but when you do, let her know privately before you tell the rest of your friends. And you can just bring it up as a simple "hey, I know you've been trying and your chemical hit you hard...I just wanted to tell you privately that we're expecting," something along those lines. She'll appreciate that you cared enough to break the news to her gently. Good luck.

OMG, the gas! Make. it. STAHP! I swear, I'm farting like an old man. I'm stinking MYSELF out of house and home! It's like something crawled up my ass and died here!

Ugh. STAHP STOMACH!

I've still not got any sickness but my neck really hurts... Kinda like my glands are up so it hurts in my ears when I swallow... Also in my armpit and all my upper back? Very odd... Had to take a paracetamol because I am really uncomfortable

Spent the afternoon reading through my old threads from being pregnant with DD... Holey moley I was neurotic with complete hatred for my OH and MIL... Crazy pregnant lady! Lol

so sorry wannabe! :hugs:

Menelly- Ok that literally cracked me up! But I feel for you, I sure hope that gets better!

30s are the best years, right? I'll be 30 in February :)

I'm definitely more happy in my 30's than I ever was in my 20's. And feel more... complete as a person. (That probably makes no sense, but whatever, the word is escaping me now.)

I'm definitely more happy in my 30's than I ever was in my 20's. And feel more... complete as a person. (That probably makes no sense, but whatever, the word is escaping me now.)

maybe confident? I'm definitely more confident with who I am than I ever was in my 20's!! Although I still wish I had my 24 year old body!!

maybe confident? I'm definitely more confident with who I am than I ever was in my 20's!! Although I still wish I had my 24 year old body!!

That's it! I wish I had the confidence of 34 with the body of 22. :)

Has anyone been getting anxiety and getting emotional? I have been bawling my eyes out for the last two days thinking about how I will take care of everything.. part of it is probably because my mom was here and she left. My parents live really far (9 hrs driving) and my dh's parents dont live here either. So I feel like I wont have anyone around to help us as I will be going back to work after only 12 weeks of unpaid maternity leave.

I am also thinking leaving my current job and looking for another closer to the end of my maternity leave so that hopefully I dont have to go back to my current work. And I am just stressed about it all. I feel like moving closer to my parents but we just both the house a year ago and of course its not easy to just move.

I wish I could just stop thinking about it and deal with it all as it comes...

I've been a huge ball of emotion, too, Lil bean. I'm anxious and I want to quit my job (I work in a pharmaceutical company with some pretty nasty chemicals). I seriously ask DH if I can every day. They expect me to work so much overtime, I don't know how I'll handle it through the next 9 months, let alone when I have a newborn.

My last and final tests

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 8
Just to update you ladies. They did a scan this morning at the early pregnancy unit and all is good. So relieved the bleeding was nothing to worry about. We got to see the heartbeat which was lovely. It actually feels real now. Only things is I was only measuring at 6 weeks. Which I do have irregular cycles so not surprised my dates were a little out, but that means I got a bfp at 3 weeks and 3 days. Is that even possible? Just a bit confused.

I'm glad baby is still going strong <3 I got my BFP around 3w2d (still not completely certain of my EDD).

Ladies, i need some advice please! One of my best friends and her husband have been trying for a little one for a few months. Last month she sadly had a chemical and this month she is also a negative. At the weekend one of her good friends had a little girl and she was talking to me about it asking when was it going to be her turn etc. I dont usually keep things from her & vice versa but i feel like i cant tell her because of her situation at the moment. I am only 6 weeks tomorrow so was thinking of telling her when weve had a scan and know everything is ok with our little one. What would you do? How would you bring it up? xx

Just tell her.

My best friend got pregnant on a one time "oops" and, I won't lie, I was really jealous. It didn't seem fair at first because, before she found out, she was completely against the idea of having a third. I had been playfully trying to talk her into TTC with me because our two other children are all the exact same age.

I think it's hardest to hear that a pregnancy was accidental, than one that is planned, but I am incredibly excited for her now. She is due about 11 weeks ahead of me. :)

I assume she knows you were trying, so she should be expecting that possibility. I think she'll surprise you and be happy for you. Of course it's going to sting a little because she will feel like she should be in the same place as you, but if she's really your friend, she'll wish you the best.

:cry: AF arrived today, so not a sticky :cry:

I'm so sorry :(

My last and final tests

Great progression!

AFM- still pretty symptom-less. Every once in a while my boobs will feel sore for a fleeting moment, but other than, I feel completely normal.

I have my repeat blood draw Thursday morning and I'm incredibly nervous about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->