2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Carlyjade I definitely think your name is familiar and our daughters are close in age so perhaps we crossed paths at some point.

My most obvious symptom is I am crazy moody. Yesterday I was crying and sad and angry and worried, miserable, etc. Today wasn't much better. Other than that I can't really tell I'm pregnant...Oh and hot flashing. Ugh!

If we're talking bodies here I'd take my age 19-21 body over this flab factory I have now, any day. But I'm happier than ever (besides these mood swings) at 27.

My appt is on Thursday and I'll be getting bloodwork and a u/s date most likely. Hoping for all good things.

I hope everyone is well.

I'll be 26 in January :D

Today I felt completely normal, not even very tired. Worries me :wacko:

I know. I'm worrying about everything too. And not having symptoms is a big one for me. I know where you're coming from. Hang in there.:hugs:

What an exhausting day, done a 10 hour shift, phone interview for my doctors office and dealing with my wild 4 year old. What a crazy, HOT day!

I feel you on the crazy day. Had to get up at 6am to babysit DH's 5 yr old autistic cousin who is totally nonverbal and not potty trained. I love him but that's just a lot to handle when I'm already exhausted; plus he kept trying to kick my stomach. Then my mom calls and tells me my Granmda is dying, only to call back an hour later to say that Dr was wrong and she could go downhill but isn't there yet. Then tomorrow is DH's bday and I still had to wrap his gifts and make him a cake which I somehow managed to drop! Uggh oh yeah I also tried to get some housework done in between there. I am done!

That sounds like a crazy day, Mkyerby! Hope you get some good rest tonight!

I know what you ladies mean about being emotional! I was keeping it together last week until... We realised Ofsted were coming in to work (I'm a teacher), someone literally drove into our garden knocking down concrete posts etc and only stopped because of our lovely old tree won (driver unharmed), I got my bfp, :D , then my dad (doesn't know about baby yet) calls and starts questioning why I hadn't yet phoned police etc about the driver and I just burst into to tears! I never cry in front of anyone apart from dh but it just washed over me and I couldn't help it! Just feeling delicate and it had been a huge week in many ways, but one wonderful way. :)

Wow sounds like some of you had crazy days yesterday! Well today is a new day. Hope it goes better for all of you. I'm off to visit my friend later who just had a baby last week. Can't wait to meet him. But it's going to be so hard to keep from her that I'm pregnant.

I got a text at 1:06am. It was not an emergency. I'm wide awake now.

FML

I normally like watching one born. But avoiding it now as it's just scary to think I'll have to go through that

Omg I absolutely LOVE OBEM!! I couldn't bear to watch the last series I had recorded on the planner (after two mc and a chemical back to back it just made me miserable) but now I'm pregnant again it's game on, I have about 10 episodes on my planner to watch, and theres a new series on, yay!!

:cry: AF arrived today, so not a sticky :cry:

Oh hun, I'm so sorry :cry: :hugs:

This nausea is nearing unbearable and I feel so weak that I can barely pick up my toddler. I don't think the GP would prescribe anything since I'm not actually vomiting. I just feel on the verge of vomiting, 24/7.

Today I've managed to eat some plain crackers, two pieces of white bread and a banana. Oh, and a handful of polos. Hardly enough food to keep me sustained.. Everything makes my stomach churn.

I am going to try and pick up some ginger root capsules tomorrow and give those a try. And pick up some lemon drops to suck.

Nausea is definitely worse this time around. It was bad the first time, but this time it's horrendous.

That sounds more than normal nausea, I hope the natural remedies work, if not it deffo may be worth going to the gp, sounds dreadful, you poor thing!

My last and final tests

Awesome progression!

AFM- still pretty symptom-less. Every once in a while my boobs will feel sore for a fleeting moment, but other than, I feel completely normal.

I have my repeat blood draw Thursday morning and I'm incredibly nervous about that.

Good luck for tomorrow's blood test.

Did your symptoms return today? Mine can be on and off, seems totally normal but worries you doesn't it lol!!

I got a text at 1:06am. It was not an emergency. I'm wide awake now.

FML

Not good!!! Hope you got some sleep!

well i wish i didn't have symptoms again! cant seem to keep anything down today, i have finally been hit with morning sickness, and i thought the nausea was bad! there i was worried i had miscarried with my lack of ANY symptoms, and boom they all come back at once! i feel spectacularly shite -_-

I had a super emotional day yesterday, which is really rare for me, so I think I scared the hubby a bit. Today is much better because I can get out of the house.

I'll be 30 on Feb 12. I'll have a huge belly by then. GIVE THE PREGNANT LADY CAKE!

Well today my head feels like it weighs 4stone... Pains all up the back of my neck into my head making it, and my eyes, heavy. Didn't think it was a symptom but reading my posts from last pregnancy I had next pain then.. How random? The pain gives me little waves of nausea but nothing that makes me think MS yet. Anyone else suffered or heard of neck pain in EP before? Xx

Woke up this morning to more spotting. It's strange though, because the spotting only happens when I wake up in the morning then tapers off throughout the day. And the amount hasn't been so much where I need a pad or tampon.

I go back to the doctor this afternoon for my 4th beta. So FX for that! Hoping my level is around 1,000!

well i wish i didn't have symptoms again! cant seem to keep anything down today, i have finally been hit with morning sickness, and i thought the nausea was bad! there i was worried i had miscarried with my lack of ANY symptoms, and boom they all come back at once! i feel spectacularly shite -_-

Sorry to hear you're feeling crappy, but gives me hope that my symptoms will return too. I get worried when they're gone, then when the nausea returns I'm like "okay okay I get it - I don't want to be sick anymore!" :haha:

Dan-O, last night I had sore boobs once when I got up to go to the bathroom, but after that nothing. Nothing this morning, either. And I stayed up until after 11pm, which is unheard of for me! Gah! :dohh: Come on Tuesday - I want my ultrasound!

6 weeks + 4 days, - I hope everyone had a good nights sleep last night! My back is hurting so bad that I'm having a hard time getting comfortable & going to sleep but once I do, I usually knock out from being exhausted but then I can't go back to sleep once I wake up super early to have to pee. Oh well! Boobs are pretty sore still in the mornings & I swear everything gives me indigestion! Still no nausea this far but I know that could rear it's ugly head at any moment!

On a good note, I'm typically a migraine sufferer & have been so worried about having to take my migraine medicine while pregnant- there's not really a lot of studies done on this drug with pregnant women & doctors say the benefits outweigh the risks, but I'm not wanting to take that chance & have been so worried about what would happen if I got a migraine. Well since I found out I've been pregnant, my migraines have been more in controlled and I haven't had to take a single pill! I've been getting small headaches (mainly in the mornings) but once they come around I have been using caffeine more which helps (just a small cup of coffee in the mornings which is fine) doing neck exercises when I feel a tension headache coming on (they almost always end up as a migraine) & also using lavender oil on my temples. So far I haven't had a migraine in over 2 weeks- which hasn't happened for me in YEARS!!! I usually have 3-4 migraines a week, they were pretty much controlling my life! I seriously hope this continues throughout the entire pregnancy!! That would be soooo awesome, migraines suck!!

So sorry to everyone who is having awful nausea, I get that a lot with my migraines & I know it's no fun!

Just realised today that I feel sick WHEN I eat! That sucks coz I can't not eat! :(

I just realized that I think one of the main reasons I'm so freaked out at this stage is because my MMC happened at 7+3 weeks, blah :nope: I wish I could fast forward time! Is anyone else freaking, too??

I just realized that I think one of the main reasons I'm so freaked out at this stage is because my MMC happened at 7+3 weeks, blah :nope: I wish I could fast forward time! Is anyone else freaking, too??

I got my internal scan in the morn to check everything is ok I'm currently 6week going off lmp lol I had lost bit of blood n freaked out so gettin a scan to make sure all ok tomorrow, so excited and nervous.

I got my internal scan in the morn to check everything is ok I'm currently 6week going off lmp lol I had lost bit of blood n freaked out so gettin a scan to make sure all ok tomorrow, so excited and nervous.

Good luck! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->