2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I'm hoping I don't have problems weaning off. Hoping that the awareness I have gained while on the meds will help me when I'm off.

I absolutely agree that you've got to do what is most beneficial for you and baby. Kudos to you for recognizing it and standing up for what's best for you!

On a good note, I'm typically a migraine sufferer & have been so worried about having to take my migraine medicine while pregnant- there's not really a lot of studies done on this drug with pregnant women & doctors say the benefits outweigh the risks, but I'm not wanting to take that chance & have been so worried about what would happen if I got a migraine. Well since I found out I've been pregnant, my migraines have been more in controlled and I haven't had to take a single pill! I've been getting small headaches (mainly in the mornings) but once they come around I have been using caffeine more which helps (just a small cup of coffee in the mornings which is fine) doing neck exercises when I feel a tension headache coming on (they almost always end up as a migraine) & also using lavender oil on my temples. So far I haven't had a migraine in over 2 weeks- which hasn't happened for me in YEARS!!! I usually have 3-4 migraines a week, they were pretty much controlling my life! I seriously hope this continues throughout the entire pregnancy!! That would be soooo awesome, migraines suck!!

So sorry to everyone who is having awful nausea, I get that a lot with my migraines & I know it's no fun!

I'm in the same exact boat with you! I usually get migraines 1-2 times per week! What medication do you take when you have a migraine? So far I have only had two severe migraines since I found out I am pregnant. I found out I was pregnant on a Saturday and I suffered a terrible migraine the next day...I tried everything before I broke down and took the meds! After, I was so mad at myself. I then had another one a few days ago, but luckily a little caffeine, some Tylenol and rest helped it go away. Lasted for about 6 hours though! Ugh. Otherwise, I'm thinking the rise in hormones is helping keep the pesky headaches away for me! Crossing my fingers they go away altogether! I know a few women that suffered them, and then after having a baby just stopped! I am still having a cup of coffee each morning, I find that it helps. (both I have had so far are days I didn't have coffee)

I am also a migrane sufferer but since being pregnant ive not had 1 (i hope i have not jinxed myself!!!!) It was the same when i was carrying my daughter. They stopped throughout my pregnancy and for a few months after she arrived then started up almost weekly until i fell pregnant again. Fingers crossed they stay away for us x

Woke up this morning to more spotting. It's strange though, because the spotting only happens when I wake up in the morning then tapers off throughout the day. And the amount hasn't been so much where I need a pad or tampon.

I go back to the doctor this afternoon for my 4th beta. So FX for that! Hoping my level is around 1,000!

Sorry to hear you spotted again. Even if its 'normal' its still not nice. Hoping your levels were as you wanted x

Sounds like everyone is doing well and I love that we are starting to see cute little scan photos! I cannot wait for mine - 2 weeks yesterday so I really am counting down the days but I am 'on call' for my job this weekend and have a trip home to Scotland for the commonwealth games next weekend so hopefully time will fly!

As for age - you are all babies and make me feel very old! I am 35 and will be 36 by the time baby arrives - seriously over the hill compared to you ladies.

x

Hi all just wanted to give you an update after the bleeding at the beginning of the week I went for my scan today. Everything was fine actually not as far gone as I thought so must have ovulated later - now 5 weeks and 6 days but we got to see a heartbeat which was amazing.

No more scans needed until 12 weeks. Nurse didn't seem alarmed by bleeding they just asked whether there were any clots or tissue.

So I'm back a week now so no longer a blueberry :-( but baby is now due on 12th - the day after my late fathers in laws birthday. It would be so special if the baby came on the 11th

Can I join you ladies? Now that my first scan is out of the way, I feel a little more confident that I am not jinxing myself by joining groups or making a ticker. I am 7 weeks and 2 days today, my EDD is 3/2/15.

Yay for you first scan, mine is tomorrow and it can't seem to come fast enough, by my OB's guess I'm due just one day before you

Hi all just wanted to give you an update after the bleeding at the beginning of the week I went for my scan today. Everything was fine actually not as far gone as I thought so must have ovulated later - now 5 weeks and 6 days but we got to see a heartbeat which was amazing.

No more scans needed until 12 weeks. Nurse didn't seem alarmed by bleeding they just asked whether there were any clots or tissue.

So I'm back a week now so no longer a blueberry :-( but baby is now due on 12th - the day after my late fathers in laws birthday. It would be so special if the baby came on the 11th

That's great news!!! :happydance:

So glad it turned out ok. I had the same thing and the same out come. I also had the date changed. I'm now due the 10th march.

Ladies who have experienced bleeding.
I went to the bathroom today and there was a peachy color on the tissue. Seem normal?
I called my OB anyway and was told to watch for clots and red blood. I had a mini panic but I'm ok now. They're bringing me in for an US tomorrow. Been feeling like crap for the past few hours. I'm soo tired. My belly feels gassy.

Really pleased for you! Altho this now means we arent due date buddies!

Ladies who have experienced bleeding.
I went to the bathroom today and there was a peachy color on the tissue. Seem normal?
I called my OB anyway and was told to watch for clots and red blood. I had a mini panic but I'm ok now. They're bringing me in for an US tomorrow. Been feeling like crap for the past few hours. I'm soo tired. My belly feels gassy.

I would say mine was a cross between red and pink but I didn't see properly as it was at half 1 in the morn I was half asleep lol but it was only there that once. So fx both our scans go ok tomorrow.

On a good note, I'm typically a migraine sufferer & have been so worried about having to take my migraine medicine while pregnant- there's not really a lot of studies done on this drug with pregnant women & doctors say the benefits outweigh the risks, but I'm not wanting to take that chance & have been so worried about what would happen if I got a migraine. Well since I found out I've been pregnant, my migraines have been more in controlled and I haven't had to take a single pill! I've been getting small headaches (mainly in the mornings) but once they come around I have been using caffeine more which helps (just a small cup of coffee in the mornings which is fine) doing neck exercises when I feel a tension headache coming on (they almost always end up as a migraine) & also using lavender oil on my temples. So far I haven't had a migraine in over 2 weeks- which hasn't happened for me in YEARS!!! I usually have 3-4 migraines a week, they were pretty much controlling my life! I seriously hope this continues throughout the entire pregnancy!! That would be soooo awesome, migraines suck!!

So sorry to everyone who is having awful nausea, I get that a lot with my migraines & I know it's no fun!

I'm in the same exact boat with you! I usually get migraines 1-2 times per week! What medication do you take when you have a migraine? So far I have only had two severe migraines since I found out I am pregnant. I found out I was pregnant on a Saturday and I suffered a terrible migraine the next day...I tried everything before I broke down and took the meds! After, I was so mad at myself. I then had another one a few days ago, but luckily a little caffeine, some Tylenol and rest helped it go away. Lasted for about 6 hours though! Ugh. Otherwise, I'm thinking the rise in hormones is helping keep the pesky headaches away for me! Crossing my fingers they go away altogether! I know a few women that suffered them, and then after having a baby just stopped! I am still having a cup of coffee each morning, I find that it helps. (both I have had so far are days I didn't have coffee)

I am also a migrane sufferer but since being pregnant ive not had 1 (i hope i have not jinxed myself!!!!) It was the same when i was carrying my daughter. They stopped throughout my pregnancy and for a few months after she arrived then started up almost weekly until i fell pregnant again. Fingers crossed they stay away for us x

Hopeful: Imitrex is what I take- the 50mg pills & most of the time I have to take one an hour later. Don't feel guilty for having to take the meds, if it came down to it, taking an Imitrex is probably better for the baby than persistent vomiting & the dehydration that follows! I've had a couple ER visits in the past because of that.

Chrislol: Thats reassuring to know that your migraines stopped during your pregnancy! I'm so hoping they stay away for good! That would be a dream!

Bowmans: Happy dance for you hun!!:happydance::happydance: I'm so jealous of everyone getting to hear their babies heartbeat! Hubby is persistent that we won't get a scan until the first week in August. :(

Omg I feel old now :haha: I'm 37.. And a half.. Lol

Haha me too! I'm 33 this year. Oh to be 21 again!

I'll be 33 this October! I thought I was probably the oldest one here :)

Oooh what date? I'm October also! x

23rd :)

Hahaha ME TOO! x

YAY! Birthday buddies :)

I will be 31 on Oct. 23rd! I'll be birthday buddies with you! :happydance:

I'm 33 but I will be 34 September 10

Having a six month old and being nearly pregnant is exhausting!! I am pooped!

Yes, it is definitely different this time since I can't nap when I want etc! A 6 month old would be hard! Mine was still waking at least 4 times a night at that point!

So has anyone bought anything for little one yet!? We are trying to hold off until we find out if it's a boy or a girl... or atleast until we have an ultrasound. It's hard though!

Is it too soon to start buying diapers? This promotion popped up in my email box today- any current parents know if it's actually a good one? I really have NO IDEA how much diapers go for! About $37 for 216 pampers diapers?

https://www.diapers.com/p/pampers-swaddlers-diapers-economy-plus-case-917134

Sounds like a good deal, but I'm in Canada so not sure what the difference in prices are. Never too early to start stocking up! I just wouldn't buy that many newborn sized diapers.... chances are they won't fit in those long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->