2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I'm interested in cloth diapering as well. I may start out with some disposables, because I know practically nothing about babies at this point and it might be easier to start with something easy. I've heard good things about cloth though, and I'd love to not have to spend the ridiculous amount of money on disposables.

About dating...my cycles are irregular, and always longer than 28 days. I think this last one was around 37 days or something. If I go by LMP, I am due Feb 25 or around there, but I ovulated a week or so later than day 14, so I am automatically putting myself in March. Why should I be a week ahead when I know it's not even possible, and a dating scan would probably agree with me?

Hi ladies! Can I join the group? I'm currently 4 weeks with my first and it says my due date is March 23rd.

I've been a huge ball of emotion, too, Lil bean. I'm anxious and I want to quit my job (I work in a pharmaceutical company with some pretty nasty chemicals). I seriously ask DH if I can every day. They expect me to work so much overtime, I don't know how I'll handle it through the next 9 months, let alone when I have a newborn.

Madtowngirl - ya I totally get you...you should definitely say something about working with nasty chemicals though. I hope they can accommodate you! I just really wish my mom was closer...It never hit me this hard. its been only 2 years that I moved away from them. I guess we will manage somehow (my mother in law coming over for a bit, nanny and my mom will also come over) and I guess there is no easy way to just get up and move. I really want to move closer to them in the long term though.

Oh yes I hate pads too. Tampons are so much better. I was entertaining the idea of getting a moon cup before I found out I was pregnant.

OMG I bought a Diva Cup and used it for the last 3 days of my last cycle... was looking forward to using it this next cycle... well, I guess it's staying in the cupboard for the next year or so...

I used a Lunette cup for a year or so before getting pregnant. I would highly recommend menstrual cups. The first cycle or two can be messy, and I had one out of the whole year where it was just uncooperative, but the rest of the time it was absolutely amazing. I can't even tell you what a difference it made. I was so sad the few times I started and didn't have it with me and needed to use a tampon. The one I have has different sizes for before and after childbirth, though, so you may need a new one.

I had just bought my Lunette to use this cycle. The one that should have started day before yesterday. Oops? ;)

I also sold all my cloth diapers, because I figured it was never going to happen. Again, oops? /sigh

I had just bought my Lunette to use this cycle. The one that should have started day before yesterday. Oops? ;)

I also sold all my cloth diapers, because I figured it was never going to happen. Again, oops? /sigh

Well, at least now you know the secret to getting pregnant in the future! ;)

I'm not gonna lie...having nausea AND the runs is not super fun. But I do try and remember that all this means is that the hormones my little poppyseed needs to grow are going strong. Hopeful that my doctor has some ideas on Friday.

Quick question...has anyone else noticed their eye twitching? My left eyelid recently started twitching. I read in some blog somewhere that it might be a magnesium deficiency. Anyone want to chime in?

I sold a bunch of my cloth diapers too, for the same reason. Oh well... I do still have several. None that would fit a newborn, so I'll probably end up using disposables to start out with. I can't see the expense of buying a stash of NB size cloth diapers when I don't think I'll have another child after this one.

I sold a bunch of my cloth diapers too, for the same reason. Oh well... I do still have several. None that would fit a newborn, so I'll probably end up using disposables to start out with. I can't see the expense of buying a stash of NB size cloth diapers when I don't think I'll have another child after this one.

I found a coop with THX newborns at $3.50 each, and they should fit to 15 lbs. So I got some solid color ones there.

I still have all my fitteds and covers, but I really prefer pockets. So I'll have to raid Sunbaby again after I learn gender. :)

wow! I have never heard of these menstrual cups! interesting! Are they fairly new? I had been on mirena for 5 years so really wasn't getting a period during that entire time to have to worry about tampons or pads (just panty liners 1-2 days a month for spotting).

I think they've been around for a long time, but they've always been the rarely used hippy option. They're great because you can keep one in longer than a tampon, and you don't need to pack extra supplies. They're the reusable version of the softcups so many ladies here use while TTC.

So, everyone in the house has a super sick tummy tonight. I'm praying I don't have some type of food poisoning. I know that can be dangerous early on. /sigh

I get bloods tomorrow. FX I have nice numbers!

So everytime I'm pregnant I get lactose intolerant and can't stomach any milk products and it started already last night :(

I was honestly thinking about using cloth diapers, are they messy to use? Does the baby soak through them easily?

Quick question...has anyone else noticed their eye twitching? My left eyelid recently started twitching. I read in some blog somewhere that it might be a magnesium deficiency. Anyone want to chime in?

How strange, on Saturday my left eye was constantly twitching all day. I didn't google it or anything. Hubby said he sometimes gets it also so I wasn't concerned!

Morning ladies! I know absolutely nothing about cloth nappies but was interested when ds2 was a baby. Maybe I'll look more into it this time and find out exactly what I need to buy etc.

When I was looking into cloth diapers it seemed more mess than I wanted and pretty much cost the same as disposible

How strange, on Saturday my left eye was constantly twitching all day. I didn't google it or anything. Hubby said he sometimes gets it also so I wasn't concerned!

No joke my eyes been twitching ever since I found out I was prego or maybe a week before. Left eye too. Im going to talk to my doctor about it. Its really annoying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->